SilverStormm

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

17 minutes ago, Tanichka said:

Talladega Nights - classic!!!  When they’re sitting at the table saying Grace & discussing which Jesus they like!!  

Are You Being Served?  Good one.  Can’t beat Fawlty Towers and Father Ted Britcoms.

Don't forget Caddyshack !

• Like 12

Since I posted it, I looked into that Josie photo

Credit: Lianna Tarantin, an interview/photoshoot for Sakara.com, which is about plant-based food and wellness products. Not sure where the pics were taken.

Other photos from the shoot, not as provocative, from Lianna Tarantin.

josie_maran_lianna_tarnatin_2.jpg

josie.jpg

• Like 10

they keep saying you can eat

shakes, chips cake on the NS diet all the crap you should not be eating if you want to lose weight

I think the only good thing about this program could be portion control for those who might have a problem with that

8 minutes ago, Booney said:

Jen’s on with Marie now. Marie keeps foisting some sort of Nutrisystem snack on Jen. Jen’s face says it all as she bites into it.

she is a healthy eater so she must be gagging 

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

they keep saying you can eat

shakes, chips cake on the NS diet all the crap you should not be eating if you want to lose weight

I think the only good thing about this program could be portion control for those who might have a problem with that

she is a healthy eater so she must be gagging 

Of course you can eat all that on NS; it's so barf-tastic, you'll never want a shake, chip or cake ever again!!!

• Like 22

13 minutes ago, leFay said:

Of course you can eat all that on NS; it's so barf-tastic, you'll never want a shake, chip or cake ever again!!!

or it will come right back, giving you bulimia 

as for Marie she needs a hair intervention stat,  ooh light bulb----can give 50% to LR 

• Like 21

I can see it now......

It was a dark and stormy night outside of Wenenstein Castle.  Peasants with torches, pitchforks, and little to no hair were pounding on the front gates.

Dr. Chaz von Wenenstein was in his laBORatory, readying his latest experiment.  Laying on two metal tables before him were his victims subjects, the Duchess of Robertson and the Countess of Osmond.  At stake, the world's first instantaneous hair transplant.  If von Wenenstein is successful, the Countess will have less hair and look normal again, whilst the Duchess will have more hair and look normal again.  So much rides on the success of this experiment that von Wenenstein wants to run a pretest.  

"Skunkfield," he shouts, "put down that rat and get in here immediately!"

"Yes, master," says Skunkfield as she reluctantly drops her half-eaten rat and shuffles into the laBORatory.

"Quickly," says von Wenenstein, "put your hand on this electrode whilst I check the current."

Skunkfield screams "What's an electrode?" as the current ripples through her body and gives her a new rat's nest hairstyle.

"I'm ready", exclaims von Wenenstein as thunder and lightning rattle the windows in the laBORatory.  He reaches out a hand to flip the switch that will initiate the hair transplant and.....

ok. Ladies and any gents, keep the story going....bwaaaaaahaaaahaaaa

Edited by Denver Hoosier
  • Like 15

48 minutes ago, Booney said:

Jen’s on with Marie now. Marie keeps foisting some sort of Nutrisystem snack on Jen. Jen’s face says it all as she bites into it. Marie’s face looks like it belongs on a blow-up doll. Trout pout, any one?

CE1D8370-DAE7-4BBD-B8A0-505D1084568E.thumb.jpeg.cf9db02a9a89038c46f03c6a7a533abd.jpeg

Some of this Nutrisystem food looks absolutely vile.

1E585630-1815-4F3B-A83C-EFAD8836CBEB.thumb.jpeg.072adf28ac09c0732d9f9f7a939db968.jpeg

ETA - Hopefully David will have to eat some of it tonight. He was not able to hide his distaste last time. He’ll be doing an unhappy dance.

@Booney well done as I could not for the life of me think of what Marie has morphed into but you got it.. a blow-up doll.

Perfect. Marie unnerves me maybe more than any host. She has her hand in everything and is fake as the day is long.

Hubby said she has a corset on! lol.

She has claw nails must go! she's looks like a pole dancer these days! And that nose has been redone a few times when not even needed..it to me appears to be the same Dr LaToya Jackson has used as all the Jackson's as well. Look close you'll will see it has the lopped off Hollywood overdone, not needed nose job. Look and at her pics years ago, she has had a few of these. The forehead lift must have gone wrong and why she's wearing mall bangs these days...I'm all for making yourself look good but years ago her brows were on top of her head like a Neanderthal. I'm sure that the skin has since dropped down since she looks alright now but the bangs hide a lot.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, hummingbird said:

ever seen Are you being Served?

still as funny as ever

Yes i have! My father loved it. In my teens I watched most of the Britcoms that came on PBS, even the reruns over and over again They never got old. Keeping Up Appearances, Fawlty Towers, Last of the Summer Wine, Mr. Bean, The Brittas Empire and others.

i was looking at clips from one called The Thin Blue Line recently. I used to watch that one too. The term "cock-up" in British slang is similar to how we say mess up/screw up  here in the states. Inspector Grimm, the bumbling detective ( or whatever an Inspector is lol) has lines such as... "My arse will be on the line and I don't want a cock-up!" LMAOOO and he doesn't catch himself. There's another one where he says " If you get in the way I'm responsible...your cock-up, my arse!"  LOOOOOOOL It's gold.

1:54

Edited by CueVeeCeeGirl
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Booney said:

Jen’s on with Marie now. Marie keeps foisting some sort of Nutrisystem snack on Jen. Jen’s face says it all as she bites into it. Marie’s face looks like it belongs on a blow-up doll. Trout pout, any one?

Some of this Nutrisystem food looks absolutely vile.

ETA - Hopefully David will have to eat some of it tonight. He was not able to hide his distaste last time. He’ll be doing an unhappy dance.

LOL at unhappy dance.  That food looks tragic. I love how massive the portions are lol.  I guess for people worried about not eating enough they can be sure they'll get big portions of crap. I'm amazed they couldn't make the food look more appetizing. I imagine it looks even worse  without set designers.

Edited by CueVeeCeeGirl
  • Like 16

13 hours ago, Booney said:

Ack!

17DBC9A6-6D53-47AB-BEBB-885A7839517F.thumb.jpeg.d1a658120d2a7aa29dcffe0ca495475b.jpeg

I think I can assess these people who over do the plastic surgeries kinda well from years of tv people and celebs messing themselves up!. Her nose has been done (duh) possibly revised a few times when she has a very cute nose before.

Note the very slight collapse on left nostril as seen in this pic, her right our left in the pic and on tv. My post to @CueVeeCeeGirl said it all. ..and I agreed, Marie she has morphed into a blow up doll. 

Can you imagine how much up-keep these women must have to do? I'd hate that to live that way..they love it I assume.

Note a shitload of hair extensions.

Edited by Auntmimi777 · Reason: to add
  • Like 12

I checked out a couple of videos from the today’s morning show. It looks like Unnecessary Mary was filling in. She’s dressing more and more like Carolyn. All she needs with this outfit is a pair of metallic mules.

505E1BFC-6DE4-46F8-8F79-CB6C06EED6EC.thumb.jpeg.2e9d4f744afee652f9f401bb7200f85a.jpeg

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, Auntmimi777 said:

http://www.dirtysandbox.com/marie-osmond-before-and-after/

@Booney

Ack is right. It's the nose and pumped up boobs and lips and fake lashes hair extensions and claw nails and brow lifts and too much..just too much...the list goes on

Not to mention most likely no diet but gastric bypass of other...in my book she is full of shite

don't forget tummy tuck and ass lift. At her age no amount of squats and so tips work.

51 minutes ago, Booney said:

I checked out a couple of videos from the today’s morning show. It looks like Unnecessary Mary was filling in. She’s dressing more and more like Carolyn. All she needs with this outfit is a pair of metallic mules.

505E1BFC-6DE4-46F8-8F79-CB6C06EED6EC.thumb.jpeg.2e9d4f744afee652f9f401bb7200f85a.jpeg

wth

• Like 10

5 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Since I posted it, I looked into that Josie photo

Credit: Lianna Tarantin, an interview/photoshoot for Sakara.com, which is about plant-based food and wellness products. Not sure where the pics were taken.

Other photos from the shoot, not as provocative, from Lianna Tarantin.

josie_maran_lianna_tarnatin_2.jpg

josie.jpg

She's reallllly thirsty!

#lookatme

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Booney said:

Posture lessons might help. I know they stand for long stretches, but dang. What happened to belly in, back straight?

• Like 15

43 minutes ago, kittygirl said:

Posture lessons might help. I know they stand for long stretches, but dang. What happened to belly in, back straight?

Those pants and those shoes so wrong Old ladies wouldn’t do that 

• Like 15

Oh, Bob Mackie. I love how awkward he makes the hosts feel with his honesty and lack of sense of humor. I really do like him. 

• Like 22

Merge,,,!!!

@Booney He really made that face too funny

1 minute ago, tralala said:

Oh, Bob Mackie. I love how awkward he makes the hosts feel with his honesty and lack of sense of humor. I really do like him. 

Do tell

I don’t think he has lasted as long as he has By being Mr. nice guy

• Like 17

30 minutes ago, Booney said:

No happy dances tonight for Diva, after eating Nutricrap. First, he’s looking mighty queasy just glancing at the food:

E4DA15AE-4DB0-4106-9CAF-F664883358F7.thumb.jpeg.0bf688427a283193ea0b834115bb08d7.jpeg

This shake is not going down very easily:

1A467962-986E-47F8-A436-714CDBCCAEE1.thumb.jpeg.eacbce49a7525ba30024815d24fa035e.jpeg

Yowza, that cracker must be really bad!

7A615D9F-D364-44E2-B095-5AD16B89002B.thumb.jpeg.e67df2287eb75a29cfb5e2282e235eb3.jpeg

he is going to look as green as that apron any moment now

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

Those pants and those shoes so wrong Old ladies wouldn’t do that 

Speaking of a bad shoes and pants combo, Nancy’s got one on Q2 with Bob Mackie. The pants might be cute if they were full-length, but palazzo crop pants in that pattern with those shoes? I don’t think it works, but ymmv.

B045FB9C-6B55-4D10-B00E-BD9B11C42451.thumb.jpeg.56b57d23662e02a3173b15f4d0176a55.jpeg

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, tralala said:

He rocks my world.

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, Booney said:

Speaking of a bad shoes and pants combo, Nancy’s got one on Q2 with Bob Mackie. The pants might be cute if they were full-length, but palazzo crop pants in that pattern with those shoes? I don’t think it works, but ymmv.

B045FB9C-6B55-4D10-B00E-BD9B11C42451.thumb.jpeg.56b57d23662e02a3173b15f4d0176a55.jpeg

Nor a fan of ankle straps  although that is a cute shoe,  don’t think it works with those pants but I would be hard-pressed to find the right shoe for those pants 

I think Nancy looks nice tonight

• Like 16

Why are those cropped pants showing up everywhere now?  Really hard to wear for most women.  Melania pulls it off sometimes, but she's tall & wears 5-inch heels.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, hummingbird said:

I think Nancy looks nice tonight

She does look nice.  Bob looks like he's going to break out singing a show tune.  ???

• Like 16

I agree.  Nancy does look nice tonight.  She is slim enough that she can carry off those half length pants in a bold pattern.  And, IMO, high heels compliment those type of pants.  Either high heels or very flat sandals.

Her hair looks good, also, which it hasn't all that much recently.

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, Tanichka said:

Why are those cropped pants showing up everywhere now?  Really hard to wear for most women.  Melania pulls it off sometimes, but she's tall & wears 5-inch heels.

Because there an alternative to shorts ; not everybody wants to wear shorts when it’s hot

Also just a fun summer thing to wear

Edited by hummingbird
  • Like 10

1 minute ago, hummingbird said:

Because there an alternative to short’s ; not everybody wants to wear shorts when it’s hot

Also just a fun summer thing to wear

I know I don't want to wear shorts, but frankly I can't see myself in a cropped pant.  I think perhaps a more fitted (not tight) capri, type pant would work better for most.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Tanichka said:

I know I don't want to wear shorts, but frankly I can't see myself in a cropped pant.  I think perhaps a more fitted (not tight) capri, type pant would work better for most.

I thought u were talking about the Mackie pant.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I'm too short and thick to look good in palazzo pants (long or cropped)!

Me too! They’d look horrible on me. 

I think Nancy is too petite for them - the volume overwhelms her a bit. They look a little baggy on her. Maybe she needs to size down?

Edited by Booney
  • Like 16

Did anyone see the pet picture of the rats? The Quacker Factory social media host was really not enjoying them... she couldn't hide it on her face. I hope the owner wasn't offended. I felt bad for the little cuties. I have a guinea pig and she is awesome. Rodents can be really sweet and smart!

• Like 10

I watched some of a VPH  show that Alberti hosted today. Between Val calling everything " a sweet little"  whatever and Alberti declaring everything to be "darling", I was ready to smack their heads together. Dontcha know they both probably couldn't wait to light up a smoke and pour a glass of jack after all that sweetness.?

• Like 20

Those nails look like glue-on claws! Just everything about Marie blow-up-doll Osmond being so plastic makes me wonder why they use her as a major rep for this disgusting system. My hubby tried it and spit it out..my hand to God.

Now Kerstink is on with her as if she eats this shit. I see now what you all see now in her....she makes me sick too, the duo makes me sicker. Flicked the channel as soon as I could after the pix

PS:  hubby said "Marie Osmand's old t*%ies has been stuffed up big time" but said she does sing in as Vegas and most likely has to look like this ..he's so kind to say that afterward :)

marieo.JPG

marieo1.jpg

marie4.jpg

• Like 12

It still honks me off that MO lies about how she lost the weight.  Most of it was on Dancing With the Stars.  And then when she said  you'll notice results within the first week, I just want to scream, "Yes, and that weight loss is water weight and not fat."   And tonight, she's probably wearing 10 pair of Spanks.  

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • Like 20

2 hours ago, Booney said:

No happy dances tonight for Diva, after eating Nutricrap. First, he’s looking mighty queasy just glancing at the food:

E4DA15AE-4DB0-4106-9CAF-F664883358F7.thumb.jpeg.0bf688427a283193ea0b834115bb08d7.jpeg

This shake is not going down very easily:

1A467962-986E-47F8-A436-714CDBCCAEE1.thumb.jpeg.eacbce49a7525ba30024815d24fa035e.jpeg

Yowza, that cracker must be really bad!

7A615D9F-D364-44E2-B095-5AD16B89002B.thumb.jpeg.e67df2287eb75a29cfb5e2282e235eb3.jpeg

@Booney No happy dance? ha! I knew that he couldnt wouldn't do that! But when this shite was off air he was diving into the cholesterol laden food with other vendors...drooling over buttered rolls and filling his Mr. Potato Head with Germack snacks.

Love ur pix here! lmao

Edited by Auntmimi777 · Reason: to add
  • Like 15

43 minutes ago, potatochips said:

I watched some of a VPH  show that Alberti hosted today. Between Val calling everything " a sweet little"  whatever and Alberti declaring everything to be "darling", I was ready to smack their heads together. Dontcha know they both probably couldn't wait to light up a smoke and pour a glass of jack after all that sweetness.?

Yeah,  what was with all those darlings?  He was playing right into the stereotype. 

The Bob Mackie pants on the Q2 Big Deal are listed as gaucho pants,  not cropped or palazzo (though gauchos are basically  cropped palazzo pants, lol).  I like the way they look and I think the pattern/colors are fun, but that style is not for me. 

• Like 12

56 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

It still honks me off that MO lies about how she lost the weight.  Most of it was on Dancing With the Stars.  And then when she said  you'll notice results within the first week, I just want to scream, "Yes, and that weight loss is water weight and not fat."   And tonight, she's probably wearing 10 pair of Spanks.  

@KLovestoShop  pisses me off too...she's SO full of shit it. If she had everything done to her face imagine what she has done to her body- and with all that money she can do anything - docs love it when she walks in the door!

• Like 11

Showing her tail off ..okay now, this one was deliberate.

However looks more like a primate mating behavior while 'in heat' bending over like that.

Maybe she's hot on the body builder presenter?

Oh yes, also the contortion act here. Circ de Kerstin.. her night is complete.

kir1.jpg

kir2.jpg

• Like 14

1 hour ago, potatochips said:

@potatochips  rofl...they had to have wanted to light a Doobie up and hoist a few after those ohs and ahhs, sighs and "sweet little"..those cloying remarks over that made in China junk!

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, Auntmimi777 said:

Showing her tail off ..okay now, this one was deliberate.

However looks more like a primate mating behavior while 'in heat' bending over like that.

Maybe she's hot on the body builder presenter?

Oh yes, also the contortion act here. Circ de Kerstin.. her night is complete.

Kerstink NEVER misses an opportunity to show off her chunky little body.

• Like 17

1 minute ago, Snark Byte said:

Kerstink NEVER misses an opportunity to show off her chunky little body.

As I've said being new here I'm seeing her for all she is now...what a show off for nothing to show off?!

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Auntmimi777 said:

As I've said being new here I'm seeing her for all she is now...what a show off for nothing to show off?!

I know; right??? She never fails to astound me. She's average at best.

Another completely delusional Q host in love with herself.

Kerstink fugly.jpg

Edited by Snark Byte · Reason: A picture's worth a thousand words.
  • Like 16

4 hours ago, Booney said:

No happy dances tonight for Diva, after eating Nutricrap. First, he’s looking mighty queasy just glancing at the food:  Yowza, that cracker must be really bad!

Marie's nasty Nutrisystem crap must have really left a "bad taste" in his mouth.   Looks like he recovered though after he cleansed his palate with some good ole sugar laden candy.   I saw the last few minutes of ITKWD tonight; David and the Germack OAP were selling their normal "pack-up" of  three jar sets of the chocolate caramel turtle blend candies.  The OAP did her usual schtick talking about how fresh the ingredients are, that they are packed to order, no preservatives yadda, yadda.  She proceeded to open and pour the candy into the bowls, describing the mix of cherries, almonds, peanuts, chocolate caramel clusters that were in tddddfffff.jpg.882092909c306260de04d45d7265b6c7.jpghe mix.  While she was talking, David kept opening more jars.   He pulled out another bowl and poured more into it and then opened a fifth and started eating straight DDDDDDZZZZ.jpg.dbc42b9f2027b13dfd29063e58ec3047.jpgout of the jar.

We got the obligatory close up of him squeezing the caramel out of the chocolate pieces. (He really needs to get a manicure, those nails while clean, look rough).  I don't know what was worse, seeing him do this twice or hearing him say in a high pitched voice "ooh look at this little turtle, he has to go away" as he popped the first one in his mouth and then proceeded to do it again.  The second time around he said "oops that little turtle just hopped right into my mouth!"

He and the Germack OAP then discussed how to make turtle sammiches (squeezing the turtle between two almonds) and David said he found the turtle/cherry combo to be one of his faves!  

While we didn't get a full on "Happy Dance" obviously David had recovered from the earlier traumatic incident with Marie by the close of his show.  Stacy came onto the set and he told her that she needed to take a few jars of Germack on her upcoming (wait for it) WDV. 

Apparently Kerstink followed with another hour of Marie & Nutrisystem.  I'd really be interested to know if there are people that are still buying this crap.  I've never seen such unappetizing looking "food" - from the pictures posted above it looked like even with the help of their food "stylists" it didn't look like anything I'd want to eat, let alone pay over $200 for it!                    

DIIIIIIIII.jpg

Edited by zoemom
  • Like 15