SilverStormm

QVC

5 hours ago, Etherbunny said:

I so agree.  She cant help how her feet look, but PLEASE, get a professional pedicure when you’re doing these shows.  The hosts make enough money.

That’s it, that’s my rant of the day

JRT didn't have her usual green or blue polish pedi?

• Like 2

How many people are shopping for KA mixers today? How many you think DV will sell?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Sandra's in The Bahamas for her anniversary  (wedding, not work).

51953763_2556074027742489_3367059746505883648_n.jpg

She's so lovely. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, mpeeps said:

How many people are shopping for KA mixers today? How many you think DV will sell?

I think Dave said he's sold 2500 in his show .  The total is a few thousand.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

I think Dave said he's sold 2500 in his show .  The total is a few thousand.  

Since they're "celebrating" KitchenAid all year due to its 100th anniversary, I foresee a lot of hard sells of the mixers (particularly the stand mixers) as 2019 goes along.

Edit:  End of David's show, and he said 4300 of the mixer TSV were sold in his show, 8800 for the day.  He noted that nearly half of the day's total so far were bought during his show. 

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 2

QVC website: free shipping on everything today -- except:  "excluding items with shipping included." Way to kill the buzz, QVC.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Susan Graver said she revolutionized how woman dress. Take that anyway you want to. Also, Jill is wearing her white pants and as usual they are wrinkly.  

4BA7453D-7B50-4879-9CF3-A9BC7BF7D096.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

31 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Susan Graver said she revolutionized how woman dress. Take that anyway you want to. Also, Jill is wearing her white pants and as usual they are wrinkly.  

Jilly just couldn't wait to turn 50. She took that as her license to give up.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Sandra's in The Bahamas for her anniversary  (wedding, not work).

I guess they're supposed to be on social media. But they could keep it work related.

The first thing I thought when I saw this is: "And I need to know this, why exactly?" No more than I need to know about the life of a Walmart cashier I often see.

I guess there are some people who are interested. I'm just saying I'M not.

Edited by selhars
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ByaNose said:

After all these years Susan still doesn't know where the camera is. She only looks into the monitor, and she's looking into it 90% of the time. You can see it in this photo, Jill looking into the camera and Susan looking as usual into the monitor.

• Laugh 1

Someone wondered why the Sandra and Alberti Beauty show wasn't on and if it was canceled.  I merely used a visual to explain her absence. Of course, I could have just said "she's away", but any opportunity  to see a pic is welcomed. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

13 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Someone wondered why the Sandra and Alberti Beauty show wasn't on and if it was canceled.  I merely used a visual to explain her absence. Of course, I could have just said "she's away", but any opportunity  to see a pic is welcomed. 

I like Sandra and was glad to see the photo; thanks for posting it.  If social media were only for things I "needed to know" about other people it definitely wouldn't exist. 

We're going to at least 3 engagement parties this year and at least 2 weddings... would it be a jinx to pick up some contour silver KitchenAids while they're still on a TSV price..?