Jump to content
SilverStormm

QVC

Recommended Posts

Those drawers on rollers are available at Kohl's if you have one in your area.  The one I have holds 36, that is, 6 x 6, so is a bit wider, and each section of 6 is separated so you can hang the k-cups by their edges.  If you wanted to store another kind of thing, though, there is no solid bottom that pulls out.  Just the rails on which to hang the k-cups.  Works perfectly for that.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Amadeus Quilt -- has been awhile since I have seen this brand.  Bought some great sheets from them years ago.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Saw the promo announcing DennisS and his Tweak'd line are back on the Q. Assuming he'll no longer be on HSN, he'll probably missing working with Colleen who couldn't rave enough about his products.. Always interesting when a vendor leaves a channel under less-than-ultimate circumstances only to return and have everyone act all palsy-walsy.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Am I alone in thinking that blankets/throws should be fabricated from materials that can be laundered normally?  Who the heck has the ability to line dry a 50" x 70" throw?  Help me out here if I'm out of line, but short of paying to have it professionally laundered (not sure how a pro would do it either), I don't know where I would hang it, and I have 3600 sqft to pick from.  Don't think the people that bought my parent's home from the 1960's, which had a clothesline, would appreciate me popping over to hang my throw. 

I was actually interested in this item, but nah.   50"-x-70"-Peaceful-Pebble-Throw

I would dry it on the absolutely lowest dryer setting, or else drape it over the shower rod to dry.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 5:30 PM, ByaNose said:

The 25 TSV’s are so confusing and unnecessary. I guess they want to be like Amazon and offer everything at once but it’s called the TSV for a reason. It should be presented as so and leave all the other little TSV’s the hell off my page. Too much clutter. 

And, on Amazon, you can filter the deals by type, by department, etc., if you don't want to scroll through around 30 to 50 pages of deals.

Q, don't try to be Amazon.  You need to have your niche, and be UNIQUE.  That doesn't mean offering the same tired products on blast.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Temptations Tara has this new line.

After years of bashing boring whiteware what will they say?

Personally I like it, but the $ seems high, of course..2 mugs $29.95!

sq2_left_temptations_crossmeta_20190116.jpg

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

The weekend lineup looks absolutely dreadful!! Especially being a three day weekend for many as well as a stormy brutal cold weekend too in the northeast! One of the top worst.

Sat: Total Gym - 10+ hr shows

Sun: Vitamix - 10+ hr shows

Mon: IM - practically ALL day

Then a Roberta's Garden kickoff by Tues!!!  UGH!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Temptations Tara has this new line.

After years of bashing boring whiteware what will they say?

Personally I like it, but the $ seems high, of course..2 mugs $29.95!

sq2_left_temptations_crossmeta_20190116.jpg

Gosh, perhaps they just realized that Tim-Tations patterns probably don't appeal to Millennials?

Crate & Barrel for white dinnerware.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, mpeeps said:

The weekend lineup looks absolutely dreadful!! Especially being a three day weekend for many as well as a stormy brutal cold weekend too in the northeast! One of the top worst.

Sat: Total Gym - 10+ hr shows

Sun: Vitamix - 10+ hr shows

Mon: IM - practically ALL day

Then a Roberta's Garden kickoff by Tues!!!  UGH!

Yeah, we won't supposed to get much in the Philly area and now it seems we "might". I had Total Gym which I threw out in the trash about a year or two ago. I had stopped using years before that but was too lazy to throw it out. I don't know anyone who owns one now. It's such a 90's product. The Vitamix presentations are so loud you can't watch the show. I guess I'll have to watch Netflix if I'm gonna be stuck in the house. LOL!!!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I see Doris with a Doll 10 presentation on HSN January 24th.

Is this a new crossover or has she been there before? 

Edited by JohnnyStar5
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

I see Doris with a Doll 10 presentation on HSN January 24th.

Is this a new crossover or has she been there before? 

she was on before

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Okay, so I'm not 25, but neither are the Q viewers.  To me, the model's face says (through clenched teeth), "just take the picture and get me out of these things!"  A347390

a347390.jpg

Did she spill something down her leg? Or is that a fuzzy unraveled seam sticking out?  Whatever it is, it looks like crap.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Did she spill something down her leg? Or is that a fuzzy unraveled seam sticking out?  Whatever it is, it looks like crap.

It's a frayed "forward seam" (gawd, I wish these people would stop with that nuttiness).  I'm surprised that Wiggle Jiggle Renee didn't think to put that fraying in the back, so she could spend a day cupping model's asses and pointing out the frayed fabulosity.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, DownTheShore said:

Gosh, perhaps they just realized that Tim-Tations patterns probably don't appeal to Millennials?

Crate & Barrel for white dinnerware.

I  get my white dinnerware from World Market, just enough for a one person household since I have no plans to entertain other than wine and snacks.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Okay, so I'm not 25, but neither are the Q viewers.  To me, the model's face says (through clenched teeth), "just take the picture and get me out of these things!"  A347390

a347390.jpg

Those would be great for someone who fidgets a lot. They could fiddle with that fringe for days on end.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, LeeDenny said:

Those would be great for someone who fidgets a lot. They could fiddle with that fringe for days on end.

Also great for cat owners, lol.  Well, great for the cats anyway.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Kerstin's got something called Alternative Apparel.  Alternative to what?  Real grown-up clothing?

Well, it always looks like she is wearing lounge/jogging wear clothes anyway. Maybe, it will be a step up to something a little more formal.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

you can find Alternative at the off price stores,  it's been around for years....why full price at the Q,  I have that same print in a summer T

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Okay, so I'm not 25, but neither are the Q viewers.  To me, the model's face says (through clenched teeth), "just take the picture and get me out of these things!"  A347390

a347390.jpg

Everything about these looks wrong; big waist, droopy wrinkled crotch, rug fringe, and overpriced.   I guess if you like a lot of attention these are the jeans that will get you a second look.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Okay, so I'm not 25, but neither are the Q viewers.  To me, the model's face says (through clenched teeth), "just take the picture and get me out of these things!"  A347390

a347390.jpg

The crotch area on those pants looks horribly wrong.

🚋🚃🚎🚋🚃🚎🚋🚃🚎

 

12 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Alternative Apparel Eco Jersey Printed Top

$36 plus some change

Not sure what's "Eco" about it

a343355.jpg

I think that looks nice - like the color - but I can tell just by looking at it that it ain't gonna fit this bod. 😞

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Okay, so I'm not 25, but neither are the Q viewers.  To me, the model's face says (through clenched teeth), "just take the picture and get me out of these things!"  A347390

a347390.jpg

Future contender for longest time as an LTS.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I thought I was someone who didn't get too terribly upset about these hosts having their own show....until I saw one today.  Have any of you really wondered what's doin' in Kirsten's closet? 

Why does she have a clothing show?  She dresses like sh*t  99.9% of the time she's on air.

No, I don't care to see Kirsten's closet!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery · Reason: thank you...but, no!
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I thought I was someone who didn't get too terribly upset about these hosts having their own show....until I saw one today.  Have any of you really wondered what's doin' in Kirsten's closet? 

Why does she have a clothing show?  She dresses like sh*t  99.9% of the time she's on air.

No, I don't care to see Kirsten's closet!

 

Then there’s Jayne & Pat’s closet. I guess they’re not big enough “stars” to each have their own closet - they have to share. 😊

Edited by Booney
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I thought I was someone who didn't get too terribly upset about these hosts having their own show....until I saw one today.  Have any of you really wondered what's doin' in Kirsten's closet? 

Why does she have a clothing show?  She dresses like sh*t  99.9% of the time she's on air.

No, I don't care to see Kirsten's closet!

Me either.  That's a "click" for me.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Oh boy.  Tomorrow is Dr. Denese day.  Has it been awhile since she's had a TSV?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Well, I won't be watching her, except for maybe a quick look to see if her picture in the attic a la Dorian Gray is still holding up. Also, if that one eye is still wonky.

Yup, I'm still in grade school...

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Just heard JRT refer to the Earth TSV as a "sandal."  Really?  Has this been ongoing all day?  To me, it is nearly an open hoof boot.  But then I prefer more open sandals.  That shoe/boot/"sandal" looks very closed and hot (as in sweaty).

JRT already mentioned her sister the "lactation expert/professional."  WHY????????  Is this helpful when selling shoes?????  LOL

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Booney said:

Then there’s Jayne & Pat’s closet. I guess they’re not big enough “stars” to each have their own closet - they have to share. 😊

At least, attempt to dress their age & like they are actually at work. Kirstin always looks like she rolled out of bed or just came from the gym. Shawn dresses like she’s come in from a night night clubbing with a bunch of 20 year olds. Jayne & Pat are so much more elegant. I saw Pat this morning and she looks great. There were a few years when she looked weird because she did something with her lips. Either, it has settled in or she stopped getting them plumped up. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

At least, attempt to dress their age & like they are actually at work. Kirstin always looks like she rolled out of bed or just came from the gym. Shawn dresses like she’s come in from a night night clubbing with a bunch of 20 year olds. Jayne & Pat are so much more elegant. I saw Pat this morning and she looks great. There were a few years when she looked weird because she did something with her lips. Either, it has settled in or she stopped getting them plumped up. 

I think she’s still getting them plumped. Mr. Booney calls Pat “Miss Puffy Lips.” 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Booney said:

I think she’s still getting them plumped. Mr. Booney calls Pat “Miss Puffy Lips.” 

Yeah.  I love Pat (I think she is very kind and caring), but she needs to slow down on the facial stuff.  

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Just heard JRT refer to the Earth TSV as a "sandal."  Really?  Has this been ongoing all day?  To me, it is nearly an open hoof boot.  But then I prefer more open sandals.  That shoe/boot/"sandal" looks very closed and hot (as in sweaty).

JRT already mentioned her sister the "lactation expert/professional."  WHY????????  Is this helpful when selling shoes?????  LOL

Does that mean she works as a wet nurse? 🐮

Edited by DownTheShore
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Did she spill something down her leg? Or is that a fuzzy unraveled seam sticking out?  Whatever it is, it looks like crap.

 

9 hours ago, Friday said:

Everything about these looks wrong; big waist, droopy wrinkled crotch, rug fringe, and overpriced.   I guess if you like a lot of attention these are the jeans that will get you a second look.

The incredible hulkess get ready to burst out of the pants, and get hairy.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Thumper said:

Just heard JRT refer to the Earth TSV as a "sandal."  Really?  Has this been ongoing all day?  To me, it is nearly an open hoof boot.  But then I prefer more open sandals.  That shoe/boot/"sandal" looks very closed and hot (as in sweaty).

JRT already mentioned her sister the "lactation expert/professional."  WHY????????  Is this helpful when selling shoes?????  LOL

These ladies always call these type of shoes sandals.  It's like, for them, anything with an open back and toe is a sandal!  I don't think of them as sandals, just a sling back, open toed shoe.  I don't even call it a shootie. 

I think I told you I bought this a day or so before it aired, as  a TSV pre-sale.  I think that vamp, or whatever it's called, does go up pretty high, giving it a shootie effect, but I am going to wear it with pants, not with a pair of shorts or a skirt.  I like the fact that that may give me some decent support.  We'll see when I get it in.....it may be a mistake!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

These ladies always call these type of shoes sandals.  It's like, for them, anything with an open back and toe is a sandal!  I don't think of them as sandals, just a sling back, open toed shoe.  I don't even call it a shootie. 

I think I told you I bought this a day or so before it aired, as  a TSV pre-sale.  I think that vamp, or whatever it's called, does go up pretty high, giving it a shootie effect, but I am going to wear it with pants, not with a pair of shorts or a skirt.  I like the fact that that may give me some decent support.  We'll see when I get it in.....it may be a mistake!

I ordered the palest color.  Pants for me too.  I haven't worn a skirt or dress since the Clinton administration.  It was a homage.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I realized that my Earth TSV arrived yesterday!  I thought it was something else, a bucket I bought, so I wasn't all that enthused about opening up a bucket!  I just tried the shoes on and they are great and are keepers!

But I'm not going for that second pair in teal....one pair is enough!

** I have realized that while I have been a size 6 or 6.5 shoe most of my life, I have suddenly been enlightened that I wear a size 7.  This has been a lightbulb moment and may save me from endless returns as I cyber shop for shoes these days, but return 95% of them because they don't fit.  Funny how it works - you buy the right size, the shoes fit!  Guess with aging, not only your nose grows, but so do your feet!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I realized that my Earth TSV arrived yesterday!  I thought it was something else, a bucket I bought, so I wasn't all that enthused about opening up a bucket!  I just tried the shoes on and they are great and are keepers!

But I'm not going for that second pair in teal....one pair is enough!

** I have realized that while I have been a size 6 or 6.5 shoe most of my life, I have suddenly been enlightened that I wear a size 7.  This has been a lightbulb moment and may save me from endless returns as I cyber shop for shoes these days, but return 95% of them because they don't fit.  Funny how it works - you buy the right size, the shoes fit!  Guess with aging, not only your nose grows, but so do your feet!

So far, I'm holding at 11w, so I hope they don't grow much, lol.  I'm at the top of the (somewhat) in-stock scale.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

a whole day Dr Snake Oil Denese --boring product and boring rep

Leah is getting more air time these days, wonders why 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, Leah has taken over almost all morning time right after the newbie nightshift......which came first: dump Katie&Gabrielle or Leah needs more airtime?    Cut throat.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

dump Katie&Gabrielle

they have definitely been moved to Q2 ,  Leah has years of experience and sales and the other 2 were not pulling in the sales ???

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/17/2019 at 2:27 AM, mpeeps said:

The weekend lineup looks absolutely dreadful!! Especially being a three day weekend for many as well as a stormy brutal cold weekend too in the northeast! One of the top worst.

Sat: Total Gym - 10+ hr shows

Sun: Vitamix - 10+ hr shows

Mon: IM - practically ALL day

Then a Roberta's Garden kickoff by Tues!!!  UGH!

 

This. Ugh. Lol. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×