OnceSane

S06.E15: Reunion Part 2

On 11/17/2017 at 5:15 AM, imjagain said:

Yes, to your whole post but,  the part I bolded, really has me thinking.   When they were talking about Jessica's letter to Mike's mom. I heard several times ( at the party in the last episode too) that Jessica apologized. Mike cheated on Jessica. Why is she apologizing? For being hurt? Angry? Who am kidding she probably apologized for outing Mike on camera.  

I'm still impressed/baffled by all that Jessica did in order to be Mike's wife..converting to his religion, learning how to cook Persian food, trying to fit in with his "posse" of friends, then they divorce in less than a year (?). Something doesn't make sense.   IMO

Edited by chenoa333

3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm still impressed/baffled by all that Jessica did in order to be Mike's wife..converting to his religion, learning how to cook Persian food, trying to fit in with his "posse" of friends, then they divorce in less than a year (?). Something doesn't make sense.   IMO

He cheated on her the whole time she was converting to HIS religion, learning to cook HIS families dishes and trying to fit into HIS group of friends and kept cheating even after they said "I Do"! That is more than enough for most women to say I'm out of here!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

He cheated on her the whole time she was converting to HIS religion, learning to cook HIS families dishes and trying to fit into HIS group of friends and kept cheating even after they said "I Do"! That is more than enough for most women to say I'm out of here!

What is there to understand? Mike cheated on Jessica the entire time. According to GG, Mike banged GG's sister, Laila, the day he proposed to Jessica.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

What is there to understand? Mike cheated on Jessica the entire time. According to GG, Mike banged GG's sister, Laila, the day he proposed to Jessica.

I think you/I missed Chenoa's point, that she doesn't understand why Mike's mom is mad at Jessica! LOL

Sorry Chenoa!

8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think you/I missed Chenoa's point, that she doesn't understand why Mike's mom is mad at Jessica! LOL

Sorry Chenoa!

No one really understands why Mike's mom is mad at Jessica other than ego, misogyny, and a bit of bigotry because Jessica isn't Persian, which is truly messed up because the fact that Jessica isn't Persian and a woman has never changed.

• Like 2