Drogo

S01.E11: On the Brink

On ‎18‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:56 PM, Oosala said:

But the thing about their "relationship" that I really can't stand is the way Antonio refuses, time and again, to just MAN UP and TELL her "it's not working and you have to leave."  His passive-aggressive approach is NOT working because she's jus not astute enough to realize what he's trying to do. 

Antonio looked at Corny and said I'm used to living by myself / I  need some space/  I can't be with someone else in the same apt for up to 24hours*

How to be clearer without being rude? No, actually it WAS rude. Already.  If she's still around after next Sunday, I give up.

* and sleeping on a loveseat

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

This is the first thing we saw of Corny.  

5F5BFD0E-619B-4C29-84FE-D6D11DAE4AB1.jpeg

If this is the limit of life experiences for her, it’s not hard to see why she’s unable to read a room.

What did Courtney say or do to piss off the camera/editing crew?  Seems production hates her. 

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

What did Courtney say or do to piss off the camera/editing crew?  Seems production hates her. 

Corny is a lot like Patrick with respect to a little of her going a long way.  

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Bet she's as nitpicky and whiny with them as she seems to be in general. She gives the impression that she sees herself as a petite, irresistible Disney princess who has bluebirds singing around her head.  (Hey, sort of like Patrick.)

• Like 7

On 10/16/2017 at 10:58 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

A few post pages back someone said that Larry kept kosher so if that was the case why didn't he just tell Jenny about his religious dietary laws? Personally I don't think he is Jewish or keeps kosher but it would have been an easy out for him.

On 10/16/2017 at 6:46 PM, Nancybeth said:

Larry made the sign of the cross before taking a bite of the pork, so I assume he's not Jewish.  Also, if he IS Jewish, why wouldn't he just say that?

On 10/16/2017 at 7:40 PM, deedee2 said:

And even if he IS Jewish (which I doubt, but you never know)  - if he's going to the Philippines for a wife, I promise you that dietary kosher laws are not forefront in his mind.

Keeping kosher is very hard to do and takes a lot of dedication. There's no way he could even work at McDonalds if he kept real kosher. And I agree with the above that if he was that serious about Judaism, he wouldn't even think about getting with a woman who isn't Jewish. The closest he possibly comes to kosher is "kosher style", in which we don't eat pork, and we separate meat and dairy, things like that, but we don't have two separate refrigerators and two separate sets of cookware. I hate beating this dead horse but it's irritating to me that anyone is blaming kosher for Larry's stupidity. I don't mean you guys. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

And now I realize that Larry's appearance resembles Donkey from Shrek.....

Funny-donkey-28055686-382-500.jpg

Phoebz, you’re a mean girl, but you’re so dead on! Glad I finished my coffee otherwise my screen would have coffee on it from spewing through my nose. Guess that makes me  a mean girl for laughing.  Dead ringer!

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Like 1

On 10/20/2017 at 7:13 PM, Bibi said:

His passive-aggressive approach is NOT working because she's jus not astute enough to realize what he's trying to do. 

Does his contract with "The Learning Channel" have anything to do with his "approach" ??    I assume many of the "participants" on this show can't say what they truly want to say...and still get their money.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2017 at 0:34 AM, millennium said:

What did people do before air conditioning?  How did they survive?  In fact, how is it there are still humans walking the face of the earth today if our ancestors did not have AC?   Or even the luxury of being able to say "AC" several times an hour?

They built houses differently to take advantage of breezes.   One of my friends even has a historic house in Birmingham with a “sleeping porch” where they would drag their mattresses outside at night and sleep as it was cooler out there.  

Elderly people in nursing homes died after the hurricane without power to run the AC.  Lack of AC in certain climates is no joke. 

• Like 8

On October 15, 2017 at 9:30 PM, Cherrio said:

Jesse is swept away, round and round he goes, while Darcy finds a fun place to have a drink.

And then Darcy blacks out drunk, wakes up naked and doesn't remember what happened or where she is.  

Not pretty right?  

Neither is a drunk.

• Like 3