boes

Spoilers And Shockers

Gotcha.  Your post was right before the TVSource spoilers and I was like, I don't see that in there lol.

It looks like soapdirt basically spun out a whole theory from one spoiler tease about the fling returning to haunt Sarah, which could be Xander literally returning to town since we know he's coming back at some point.  Maybe he shows up and is now obsessed with her and schemes to break up her and Rex? 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Gotcha.  Your post was right before the TVSource spoilers and I was like, I don't see that in there lol.

It looks like soapdirt basically spun out a whole theory from one spoiler tease about the fling returning to haunt Sarah, which could be Xander literally returning to town since we know he's coming back at some point.  Maybe he shows up and is now obsessed with her and schemes to break up her and Rex? 

"What is one of the many things I will take before a pregnancy for $2,000, Alex!"

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

You know what I want actually for Sarah?  For Noelle to show up.  That whole beat of Rex sleeping with Sarah's sister just smelled like setup for late soap shenanigans.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Like 3

Speaking of Noelle, I always wanted Noelle for Andrew and Sarah for Eric.  I don't trust Ron to write for Noelle. I would want Sherry to write for her, but, she is no longer with the show. Rumor has it she did not get along with Ron who is very difficult to work with. I could see Sherry who loves character-driven stories not fitting with Ron's over the top storytelling. It pains me to see how Ron has written so abysmally for her  numerous creations on the show.

• Like 2

Is that a rumor you started? 😉

As I always say, I like Ron's writing more than I don't, though he for sure has faults (exhibit A - Stefan O., his new Robert Ford).  My particular concern with this scenario is that I've seen him write a woman coming into the show after her sister's man and that woman was Stacy Morasco.  Ugh.  Now, I think the buzz was that Crystal Hunt was forced on to OLTL by Brian Frons, but still, that was a bad character and a bad story.  And featured a character named Rex, coincidentally.

• Like 2

I would not be surprised for a ONS to result in a child, but ewww at the thought of giving Xander offspring.

I just don't want to see that.

• Like 1

I feel like giving Xander a baby would be the show trying to soften, wubby him, which I do not want.  I like Xander mercenary and out for himself.

• Like 7

I saw Will/Sonny spoilers for next week on Twitter.  They get released on bail (I'm actually kinda surprised they're even charged!) and told to stay away from each other.  Will and Marlena have a confrontation with Leo (dumb idea, confronting your accuser like that) and are confused when John tries to defuse the situation and sticks up for Leo a bit. But by week's end, Sonny calls Will to tell him Victor is trying to solve their problems for them because of course.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Like 4

Uncle Ron is not pleased with that promo being released before today's episode aired on both coasts.  And, I mean, seriously.  It's called looking at a clock, social media person.

• Like 2

Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of March 4:

Days spoilers for Monday March 4:

Hope is upset to learn another secret from Ted's past.

Days spoilers for Tuesday March 5:

Chloe finds evidence that someone may be watching her.

Days spoilers for Wednesday March 6:

Marlena confronts John about Leo’s paternity secret.

Rex confronts a man with a gun who appears to be stalking Chloe.

Days spoilers for Thursday March 7:

Brady pressures Gabi to team up with him to take down Stefan.

Days spoilers for Friday March 8:

Diana decides on a way to eliminate Marlena.

1 hour ago, BlackMamba said:

Days spoilers for Friday March 8:

Diana decides on a way to eliminate Marlena.

WTF is this shit? I'm not feeling Judith Chapman as Diana, but with spoilers like these, it's no wonder! I don't care what traumas ensued during the character's long absence: As developed by Genie Francis, NO WAY would Diana Colville do this.

RC needs to read Doug Marland's "Rules for Soap Operas", notably the one I am paraphrasing: "You can add new dimensions to a character, but if the audience says 'He/She would never do that!', you have failed."

• Like 1