Jump to content
Drogo

Patrick and Miriam: Making a Cameo in Paris, Italy

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

That little girl is the cutest! That's all I got. 

Adorable.  And the mom still loves Patrick.  She looked devastated when she learned he was planning to visit his love interest.  They get along now, but the addition of Miriam (or any other woman) will change all that. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Everytime I see him on the screen I hear Ja - sonnnnn De - Rulo ! 

Seriously. 

If Myriam is Muslim in France, and judging by the tunic she wore for an event, I will guess that she is Moroccan. And no, I do not think her parents will approve of her marrying a black American, non-Muslim man with cornrows and tattoos and a child of his own, so I am assuming that there will be a lot of drama about that coming up. 

I thought it was really nice that he and his baby mama are still good friends and can hang out for the sake of their daughter and can talk about their new love interests. 

Edited by Matias130
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

BabyMomma ain't going to like the new love in her BabyDaddy's life. She'll hold that kid hostage, you watch.

That is an adorable little girl. But I almost wish they'd left her off TV, I don't want to see her cry.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

This dude Patrick was on a BET dating game show earlier this year called "The Game of Dating".  He's in episode 4 and met his date at a strip pole dancing class.  It seems to me that Patrick is more interesting in becoming a reality star than becoming a husband. 

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 0:06 PM, Major Bigtime said:

BabyMomma ain't going to like the new love in her BabyDaddy's life. She'll hold that kid hostage, you watch.

That is an adorable little girl. But I almost wish they'd left her off TV, I don't want to see her cry.

 

I agree,  it is going to be a big mess....Cameo and Patrick should get back together...

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

She's done porn?

 

She does not look like the kind of person that could be in porn but you could be right

Edited by DVDFreaker

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

 

She does not look like the kind of person that could be in porn but you could be right

Maybe her parents are planning to arrange a marriage for her?

She has a child?

Getting a divorce, but not final?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Maybe her parents are planning to arrange a marriage for her?

She has a child?

Getting a divorce, but not final?

Has a child and getting a divorce but not final are good ones

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Wait a minute. If memory serves me right, a Muslim woman cannot marry a non-muslim man. He will have to convert first. Correct me if I am wrong. 

Her family might not accept this union. This could be a possible secret. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Grumpy Lobster said:

Wait a minute. If memory serves me right, a Muslim woman cannot marry a non-muslim man. He will have to convert first. Correct me if I am wrong. 

Her family might not accept this union. This could be a possible secret. 

I think you're right. Although wouldn't he already know this?

Oh wait, I forget, the people on this show are mostly clueless about other cultures.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Grumpy Lobster said:

Wait a minute. If memory serves me right, a Muslim woman cannot marry a non-muslim man. He will have to convert first. Correct me if I am wrong. 

Her family might not accept this union. This could be a possible secret. 

I don't think this is true. My mom comes from a moderate Muslim family, and my dad is not Muslim. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

If as speculated that she is Moroccan than in order for their marriage to be recognized in Morocco and allow any children to have dual citizenship he would have to convert and would have to have a certificate of conversion. My extremely non-religious friends had him convert even though her father is not religious and her mother is Lutheran so  they could marry in Morocco and so their future children would have the option of citizenship. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Miriam is beautiful.  I do wonder what her secret is. Knowing TLC, it won't end up being a big deal. It seems like she's from a fairly liberal family by the way she dresses, or she may have chosen to be more secular.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

If as speculated that she is Moroccan than in order for their marriage to be recognized in Morocco and allow any children to have dual citizenship he would have to convert and would have to have a certificate of conversion. My extremely non-religious friends had him convert even though her father is not religious and her mother is Lutheran so  they could marry in Morocco and so their future children would have the option of citizenship. 

Thank you for that info. I really had no idea about any of it.

But I still think all these people are clueless about the others' traditions, religions, customs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Did anyone else catch what Patrick said about Miriam? Something along the lines of her being his first true love. Then later made more remarks about his deep feelings for her, like he's never felt that way about another woman. I can only imagine what his ex was thinking when she saw this last episode air. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

In response to PP, they both appear to be on the more compact side.  If he's taller than 5'5",  I would be surprised. She isn't much shorter than him, but I'd put her at 5'3".

Also, isn't there a law in France that prevents women from wearing hijabs in public? Does it go further?  Perhaps part of her dress is choice and part is due to law.

However, I did date a French Algerian man and although he considered himself Muslim, he wasn't a strict adherent...much in the same way I am Catholic...more by culture than belief.

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Also, isn't there a law in France that prevents women from wearing hijabs in public? Does it go further?  Perhaps part of her dress is choice and part is due to law.

Hijabs are allowed except in schools, full face coverings are not. If she is having a dude come visit her unchaperoned and hug and kiss him (even on the cheek) and showing any kind of decolletage she obviously isn't religiously conservative.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Hijabs are allowed except in schools, full face coverings are not. If she is having a dude come visit her unchaperoned and hug and kiss him (even on the cheek) and showing any kind of decolletage she obviously isn't religiously conservative.

Exactly!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎04‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 4:06 AM, DVDFreaker said:

So Miriam has a secret so any guesses to what it is?

My guess: she has only one leg.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Did Patrick really fly to Europe wearing a blazer with no shirt underneath?  That's just...weird.  I mean for a photo shoot, sure, whatever.  But if my airplane seatmate wasn't wearing a shirt for a 6 or 8 hour flight, I think I'd have some issues.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Patrick keeps talking about settling down and growing up.

Wouldn't a grown-up look at the beautiful woman sitting across from him - the mother of his child! - and think that the adult thing to do would be to try to build a real (not "baby mama") family with her?  Especially because it looks obvious to most of us that she still cares for him deeply.

It would even be more financially responsible; pay for one household (which includes you and your child) rather than two (child support and your apartment with the import).

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Cameo really seems to love Patrick.  She seemed very sad that he was going to Paris to meet someone. Not sure what the issue is between the two of them that they don't get married or commit to one another. Italy is such a pretty baby.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Patrick keeps talking about settling down and growing up.

Wouldn't a grown-up look at the beautiful woman sitting across from him - the mother of his child! - and think that the adult thing to do would be to try to build a real (not "baby mama") family with her?  Especially because it looks obvious to most of us that she still cares for him deeply.

It would even be more financially responsible; pay for one household (which includes you and your child) rather than two (child support and your apartment with the import).

Maybe Cameo still loves him, but doesn't want to marry him, for some reason. She knows him well, and maybe she thinks she's better off without him as a constant in their lives. Just a thought.

Edited by ChiCricket · Reason: What Arwen just said, while I was typing
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Well, we found out what is her secret and that is pretty fucked up that she has a boyfriend but she would never thought he would go to Paris to see her but she guessed wrong! Poor Patrick but it is good though, maybe Patrick and his ex girlfriend can get back together 

Edited by DVDFreaker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

What a witch.  She should have told him when it was clear that he was coming.  "I hope your not mad at me."  Yeah, go poop in one hand a hope withe the other.  How is that working for you?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Someone in the 90-Day group said Miriam is American-born, isn't Muslim, and the both of them are on this show to promote themselves and "their brand". I am so fricking sick of people having a "brand" they want to pimp on TV so they make up stories.

If she were Muslim, wouldn't admitting she had a boyfriend while talking to Patrick be a no-no?

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I don't understand why these two are on this show. It's more obvious with them than any they're out for their 15m, & did they not think the audience would figure this out? There isn't even a decent ruse going on here. Who lets someone travel across the ocean to see them w/o telling him she has a bf? Oh, but stay! I'm a great tour guide! Yeah, okay... the whole thing is ridiculous. Next thing, maybe she is preg. I just don't get the point of keeping this going anymore.

Maybe the crew wanted a trip to Paris.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Wild meeting. She didn't even wait for the croissants to come out before dropping the bomb on him. Unfortunate that she wasn't that upfront before he got there.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

The show needed couples, not many fools are around anymore, apparently. These people barely know each other, much less have a relationship. I am betting he's actually still with his baby's mother, and the big ending will be when they reconcile and realize they are truly meant to be together. Cue the violins.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/28/2017 at 5:44 PM, Drogo said:

Discuss Patrick and Miriam here!

I THINK MIRIAM DIDN'T LIKE HIM FOR SOME REASON ONCE HE GOT THERE BECAUSE THERE'S NO WAY SHE WOULD HAVE LET HIM COME ALL THE WAY THERE THINKING SHE WAS SINGLE AND READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM.  I DON'T BELIEVE SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND.  HE JUST WASN'T WHAT SHE THOUGHT HE WOULD BE.  I WONDER WHAT THE REAL REASON IS.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

She is totally 5 months pregnant.  She wore the giant sweater and kept her belly hidden.

And looked nothing like her pics.   

On 9/18/2017 at 5:27 PM, SoshulMeedya said:

Ugh!!!Sounds like he and Darcey should hook up.

He is her height lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I covet Miriam's hair sooooo much. It's a perfect balance of curly and straight and effortlessly gorgeous. 

Miriam reminds me of those affluent  Haitian mulattoes of Lebanese/Syrian descent especially with her French accent.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×