OnceSane

S06.E07: You Got Sherv'd

HOW did I miss GG married Shalom (or whatever his name is) for like 3 MONTHS and got divorced? Good God. And this is from me! I've been married 3 times!!! But I made it past at least a year! Problem being Husband #2 was gay. Le Sigh. But I made it 18 months!!!

I can. not. stand. mj. She is a classless pig and so is Tommy. "I want to stick it in you" OH MY GOD!!! What a nasty way to put it on tv, with cameras. That is private bedroom talk dude....And NO Bravo I do not want to see the pig rutting with the other pig. I have to go wash my eyes out now. 

• Like 3

On 8/28/2017 at 0:04 AM, Mondrianyone said:

Goddesses aren't usually that shady.

Are you sure?

The thing about Asa is that when you go back and watch earlier seasons, you realize that she's never been candid or forthcoming. She's always been stealth shady. She's never been as openly malicious and malevolent as Reza, MJ, or GG. But reading this recap of the season 2 reunion is a reminder of just how shady she can be.

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/03/04/shahs-of-sunset-reunion-recap-part-two-of-friends-ripping-each-other-apart-mj-reza-gg-mike-asa-lilly/

I'm waiting for her to be figuratively Baelished.

Wut?!?!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

However I think Shervin and Analise were only recently committed.  We don't know what their agreement was before. And it was MJ who said Sherv and Tara were hooking up 'the last 5 months'  so perhaps it ended when Shervin decided to be committed to Analise?  I'm not trying to make excuses for the guy but everyone is pretty open about Shervin sleeping around with or without girlfriends so not quite sure why it's becoming an issue now.  And if it did happen as MJ said (GG only says she knew about once) and Shervin is that good at denying it... that's kind of scary. 

True, we don't know the time line.  Still, Tara was married. 

I've always hated and disagreed the "Tinder" and  hooking up , the "being married but searching for someone better", the "I'm not the one breaking vows so it's ok on my part" cultures.

12 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Are you sure?

The thing about Asa is that when you go back and watch earlier seasons, you realize that she's never been candid or forthcoming. She's always been stealth shady. She's never been as openly malicious and malevolent as Reza, MJ, or GG. But reading this recap of the season 2 reunion is a reminder of just how shady she can be.

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/03/04/shahs-of-sunset-reunion-recap-part-two-of-friends-ripping-each-other-apart-mj-reza-gg-mike-asa-lilly/

I'm waiting for her to be figuratively Baelished.

Wut?!?!

Thank you for posting the reunion recap. I re-read it and boy, GG sure had Asa's number  and called her out.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, jumper sage said:

(whispers) My sister did the same damn thing.  She wasn't trying to be on a TV show, just stupid and selfish.  Rule #1 when cheating - don't take your kids with you!

You'd be surprised at how many people on Cheaters do that. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gunderda said:

so perhaps it ended when Shervin decided to be committed to Analise?

The story mentioned on the show was that he hooked up with her on the night Analise was at the airport about to fly back to Australia but there was an issue with the plane and her flight got cancelled and Shervin kicked Tara out to go pick her up which is after he stated that he wasn't seeing other women. 

The reason I don't think it's known that Shervin is gay is because Reza is such a messy asshole I can't imagine him not outing Shervin.

• Like 3

Not surprised to learn Slade and Gretchen were there. They'd show up for the opening of an envelope if they thought they might get on TV.

I dislike everyone on this show and wonder why I keep watching it.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Michichick said:

They'd show up for the opening of an envelope if they thought they might get on TV.

Which is why it cracks me up that they weren't shown.

• Like 6

The shady editing was the best part of the episode; first, with Asa feeling alone and unsupported, and then Mike wanting a wife just like the one who just divorced him.

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

The shady editing was the best part of the episode; first, with Asa feeling alone and unsupported, and then Mike wanting a wife just like the one who just divorced him.

The Asa edit was awesome and even continued to GGs birthday where GG had requested a wheel chair for her if she wanted to "skate."

• Like 5

20 hours ago, biakbiak said:

The reason I don't think it's known that Shervin is gay is because Reza is such a messy asshole I can't imagine him not outing Shervin.

I had totally forgotten about that. Yeah, that asshole would have outed him or made some catty remark (let's face it, Shervin is lots more attractive) a long time ago.

My biggest reason for not caring is that I only see him showing up at their group outings.

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:27 AM, gunderda said:

I was more perplexed as to why Shahs is suddenly becoming a Bravo reality tv show reunion.  First the girl from people's couch, now Tara and Craig from newlyweds AND slade and gretchen all at GG's party!?

And I totally believe that Tara tried hooking up with Sherv because he's got money and looks better than her husband. She's a grifter. 

BBM...my thoughts exactly.  I am curious as to how far back Tara's "friendships" with any of the Shah's go.  Like are they friends from years back in high school, or did they become friends once she saw them on tv?  I know her family is Persian because it was an issue on Newlyweds show, so their families may go way back.  For the record....I figured it was a matter of time for her and her husband.....he is a complete ass, as is she, but I was surprised when Reza (think it was him) referred to Tara's husband as a nice white guy!

On 9/3/2017 at 7:50 PM, Bronzedog said:

I don't remember the 80s being as strange as GGs party suggests.

Two of the things GG cited as products of the 80s were from the 70s with a nostalgic setting in the 50s. Every era/decade is always weirder and stranger than we recall, but GG is completely confused about her references.

• Like 2

I had to step back when I saw "Tara" from Newlyweds Season Three. Recognized her immediately. And her name was prounouned "Tah-ra" (same way) and she was Persian. Whoa. Let me add that the blonde guy with her on this episode, albeit barely visible in the background camera shots - he had the sweater draped over his neck in that pretentious way, was also on Newlyweds Season Three. He was married to the older guy - the hairstylist who flew back & forth from San Fran to their home in LA for various hair styling gigs. The blonde guy (can't recall his name) was also an ex- theater performer from Canada. I wonder what happened to them. Yep I recall a lot of details from Newlyweds. I kinda liked the show. All three seasons (embarrassed to admit). Noticing that Bravo has not brought the show back. 

Would love to know " where are they now" on all of them.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Like 1