OnceSane

S06.E07: You Got Sherv'd

Asa begins to feel more isolated from the crew; Mike decides it's time to move forward with his love life; MJ hears some gossip about Shervin; GG's roller-skating party turns into an interrogation as Shervin confronts the rumors about him.

I just saw commercial for this episode.....Tara is the chick from that marriage show, right?. The one that married that awful rich guy that was awful to her family and she had a "panic attack" and wouldnt get on the plane so they missed their honeymoon to Italy?  

Edited by Cupcake04
  • Like 5

Why is everything everyone does everyone's business?

MJ and Tommy are disgusting.

Destiny adds nothing.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, Cupcake04 said:

I just saw commercial for this episode.....Tara is the chick from that marriage show, right?. The one that married that awful rich guy that was awful to her family and she had a "panic attack" and wouldnt get on the plane so they missed their honeymoon to Italy?  

Newlyweds: The First Year? Yes. Tara and Rob were on season 3.

I like Shervin, but I completely believe that he's been hooking up with other people when Annaliese is in Australia. I think they have an open relationship, but he doesn't want to get into it on the show. Though for the life of me, I cannot understand why GG would own outting Shervin's cheating when MJ also had proof.

And now Reza begins to turn on Asa.

• Like 6

MJ saying that if you had a c section your box would remain intact was probably one of the most unnecessary thing Ever said on tv.

• Like 5

Augh, what happened to Asa's mother's hair??  Please let this be because some 8-year-old relative teased her into it.

So I guess Asa's blaming pregnancy brain on the memory of all those times in Israel when the other Shahs starved & beat her & forced her to carry all their luggage as she trailed behind their bus.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Right?  It's like watching a bunch of 5th graders but with people who can see 50 knocking on the door.  Even Tim and Charlie, 4th graders, have it more together.  OMG another Tim and Charlie commercial.

1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Newlyweds: The First Year? Yes. Tara and Rob were on season 3.

I remember that crap!  They really need to update on Bravo.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Like 1

Cheating is wrong. And Shervin shouldn't cheat but it's hard to be invested in this storyline when we hardly see Annalise. Atleast with Mike and Jessica, we watched their whole relationship unfold.

That said, the group handled it poorly - once again. 

I feel bad for Asa, whether she had in vitro or not should not be a storyline.

• Like 4

These people are horrible "friends", don't tell them anything or it will be on full blast to the viewing public.

Fake storylines and bad actors this year are too obvious.

I think Tommy is the only one who is not in on this crap and does not realize what is going on around him unless he is totally Jersey Shoring us.

• Like 8

Just now, Miss Slay said:

I feel bad for Asa, whether she had in vitro or not should not be a storyline.

Well, she kind of opened the door to it by going with MJ on camera to freeze eggs and acting as if it were all something she knew nothing about.

Lots of things on this show shouldn't be story lines, but that's the price they're happy to pay to be on TV and collect a check.  Most of them seem to have ditched whatever jobs they used to have.

The editors really don't seem to like Asa at all anymore.  That sequence alternating her complaints about how everyone abandoned her to her hellish pregnancy in Israel with the others doing everything they could to be solicitous and helpful was pretty funny.  I'll be interested to see how the reunion handles all her kvetching versus the reality.

I hope none of these people become parents.  (I know Asa already is--I should've wished sooner.)

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Well, she kind of opened the door to it by going with MJ on camera to freeze eggs and acting as if it were all something she knew nothing about.

Lots of things on this show shouldn't be story lines, but that's the price they're happy to pay to be on TV and collect a check.  Most of them seem to have ditched whatever jobs they used to have.

The editors really don't seem to like Asa at all anymore.  That sequence alternating her complaints about how everyone abandoned her to her hellish pregnancy in Israel with the others doing everything they could to be solicitous and helpful was pretty funny.  I'll be interested to see how the reunion handles all her kvetching versus the reality.

I hope none of these people become parents.  (I know Asa already is--I should've wished sooner.)

She also kicked that door completely open/down when she called Mike and MJ out for not sharing their real lives/being completely honest at the reunion last season. Did she really think no one, including MJ (her frenemy), wouldn't call her out this season after that! IMO, Asa really is that arrogant. LOL

• Like 10

Just now, Mondrianyone said:

This was on camera? I only remember her going with Tommy to the doctor.

I wonder who Asa pissed off because that clip of everyone helping her when she was claiming how they didn't was awesome.

• Like 5

You're right, sorry.  She didn't go with her, but she definitely discussed the subject as if the whole thing wasn't already familiar to her--from personal experience.  It's one thing not to want your own fertility business out there, but as a "friend" (even in quotes), it's beyond shitty not to confide offstage about what you're doing.  And if you don't want to confide to a trainwreck like MJ, just avoid the subject entirely.  Goddesses aren't usually that shady.

• Like 4

oops, gigi didn't bother to let her boyfriend in on her baby plans - please tell me these people aren't anything like the ones they portray on this creepy show!

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 3

So did Tara from Newlyweds dump the husband we saw her with on that show?  Or is she cheating on him with Sherv?

• Like 1

MJ reminds me of Kathy Najimy circa 1990 in her talking heads where she's wearing the pink outfit with the teased-hair.

I'm tired of these other Bravo-lebrities popping up onto this show. They add absolutely nothing.

I've always believed Shervin has been dipping his wick on the DL...just not with other women. Is it just me?

Edited by Rahul
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, kacesq said:

So did Tara from Newlyweds dump the husband we saw her with on that show?  Or is she cheating on him with Sherv?

One of them said when the husband found out, he kicked her out of the house, so they were together. I think it was MJ on the phone telling Reza that.  

Something's really fishy, though. What married woman is going to go on TV to try to put Shervin on the spot about sleeping with her? Why would she do that? Nothing like incriminating yourself, stupid bitch.  I think both she and her fugly arrogant husband are trying to get back on reality tv. 

I officially hate every single person on this show. 

• Like 12

OK so Tara & her awful hubby are from Newlyweds show.  What show is Keith from (he was the guy that was talking to Tara at party when Shervin arrived).  He's from another show too I think (Newleyweds too?) God these reality shows are so incestuous! 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Cupcake04 said:

OK so Tara & her awful hubby are from Newlyweds show.  What show is Keith from (he was the guy that was talking to Tara at party when Shervin arrived).  He's from another show too I think (Newleyweds too?) God these reality shows are so incestuous! 

Yup, I noticed him, too. Same show. He was a whiny, spoiled little asshole. Perfect for this show. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

One of them said when the husband found out, he kicked her out of the house, so they were together. I think it was MJ on the phone telling Reza that.  

Something's really fishy, though. What married woman is going to go on TV to try to put Shervin on the spot about sleeping with her? Why would she do that? Nothing like incriminating yourself, stupid bitch.  I think both she and her fugly arrogant husband are trying to get back on reality tv. 

IIRC, Tara got with fugly husband while still with hubby #1, which led her to tell us that Persians frown on adulterous affairs.  Unlike, you know, almost every other ethnic group.  So if she did cheat with Shervin, that's the second marriage she's screwed up.  Unless she and the husband are trying to get back on TV which I so wouldn't put past them...

• Like 5

On 8/27/2017 at 8:39 AM, Cupcake04 said:

I knew I recognized her!  I hated her on that show.

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

I think she believed that Sherv was going to leave his girlfriend to be with her.  Someone said that, maybe MJ?  She blew up her marriage thinking he wanted to be with her.  Kind of funny how that backfired.

• Like 2

I only half-watched the rerun of this (I wanted to watch SOMETHING but this is the best I could find until I got tired), but who the hell are these interlopers on the show? I used to wonder why Adam and Reza were together but I'm seeing that it's b/c Adam is just like Reza. This week he demonstrated it by taking Reza to a cat café and using that to launch into his demands for a child. Gah, you two bitches deserve each other!

17 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

And why are these interlopers getting involved? I swear 90% of this ep was spent with everyone running around like beheaded chickens gossiping about Shervin. The worst thing about this? I didn't know Shervin was going steady with someone!

• Like 6

We don't know Shervin's agreement is with Annelise.

And given how fast MJ spilled her guts to Reza I see why Asa doesn't want to tell her anything.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Cupcake04 said:

Incestuous, indeed. ?

IMG_6035.JPG

• Like 10

Is Sherv even engaged?  Isn't it the married chick that would be cheating if the rumors are true?  I'm confused as to how Sherv can be cheating if he's just dating the woman in Australia.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Is Sherv even engaged?  Isn't it the married chick that would be cheating if the rumors are true?  I'm confused as to how Sherv can be cheating if he's just dating the woman in Australia.

Most people I know consider it cheating even if the person isn't married if the couple have decided that they are exclusively dating each other which is how Shervin presented the relationship when it was brought up about being with other women when she was in Australia and he stated that he wasn't with other women and it wasn't that big of a deal because she was only gone a few weeks are a time.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, kacesq said:

IIRC, Tara got with fugly husband while still with hubby #1, which led her to tell us that Persians frown on adulterous affairs.  Unlike, you know, almost every other ethnic group.  So if she did cheat with Shervin, that's the second marriage she's screwed up.  Unless she and the husband are trying to get back on TV which I so wouldn't put past them...

(whispers) My sister did the same damn thing.  She wasn't trying to be on a TV show, just stupid and selfish.  Rule #1 when cheating - don't take your kids with you!

2 hours ago, Willowsmom said:

We don't know Shervin's agreement is with Annelise.

And given how fast MJ spilled her guts to Reza I see why Asa doesn't want to tell her anything.

Agree with both parts.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Something seems off to me also.  When the rumors were flying around the rink, Destiny was all "no that's not true", with a look on her face like she knew something. 

And then Asa destroyed the moment by interrupting about how awesome her food was.......and Destiny never got to finish her thought.

• Like 6

Oh Sherv.  I knew you'd end up disappointing me.

Ewh MJ.  I don't really want to see any of these people engage in sexy time, but especially not her.

• Like 7

So GiGi,  John Travolta in Grease was about the 1980s. Funny how it was made in the 70s. She really is a stupid idiot.  Oh, and GiGI: Please don't get pregnant because your co stars are either pregnant or trying to.  There is no one on this show who should be having babies. Too bad Asa already had one.   

• Like 4

14 hours ago, nexxie said:

oops, gigi didn't bother to let her boyfriend in on her baby plans - these tell me these people aren't anything like the ones they portray on this creepy show!

By "these people" do you mean Persians in general, or do you mean you hope the specific people on the show aren't actually how they act on the show? 

7 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

So GiGi,  John Travolta in Grease was about the 1980s. Funny how it was made in the 70s. She really is a stupid idiot.  Oh, and GiGI: Please don't get pregnant because your co stars are either pregnant or trying to.  There is no one on this show who should be having babies. Too bad Asa already had one.   

I was trying to remember the other example of her confusion...does she think we were wearing poodle skirts in the 80's? 

Nobody other than Asa will be having a baby, trust me.  When the camera's stop rolling they will quickly realize that a baby is not like a new pair of shoes or some other accessory they can forget about when it goes out of style and they will not be able to smoke and drink while gestating.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Rahul said:

I've always believed Shervin has been dipping his wick on the DL...just not with other women. Is it just me?

Not just you- I thought Sherv was into men. I thought something was up because he was always hanging around GG's cousin (I think it was her cousin) and they were always bragging about the many women that they were hooking up with. (It seemed like they were trying too hard.) 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Exactly.

I can see her skipping out on the reunion so she doesn't have to answer the accusations and questions fired at her.

The bitch can dish it out but can't take it.

Edited by Giselle
  • Like 8

22 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

You're right, sorry.  She didn't go with her, but she definitely discussed the subject as if the whole thing wasn't already familiar to her--from personal experience.  It's one thing not to want your own fertility business out there, but as a "friend" (even in quotes), it's beyond shitty not to confide offstage about what you're doing.  And if you don't want to confide to a trainwreck like MJ, just avoid the subject entirely.  Goddesses aren't usually that shady.

Intergalactic Persian Pop Princesses are.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, Willowsmom said:

I always thought the egg freezing discussion was producer driven.

I thought that was off camera and we saw her take Tommy to get his sperm tested and her doctor told her how she had so many eggs so freezing didn't come up and that led to this season with her peeing in ovulation tests and talking about sex in most of their scenes.

19 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I knew I recognized her!  I hated her on that show.

I think she believed that Sherv was going to leave his girlfriend to be with her.  Someone said that, maybe MJ?  She blew up her marriage thinking he wanted to be with her.  Kind of funny how that backfired.

So if her husband kicked her out, why is she still wearing all her wedding rings? So confusing!

• Like 3

I was more perplexed as to why Shahs is suddenly becoming a Bravo reality tv show reunion.  First the girl from people's couch, now Tara and Craig from newlyweds AND slade and gretchen all at GG's party!?

And I totally believe that Tara tried hooking up with Sherv because he's got money and looks better than her husband. She's a grifter. 

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Batwings said:

Incestuous, indeed. ?

IMG_6035.JPG

Of course these two were there.  I am sure they thought they would be on the episode.  I love that the editors cut them out.  

Gretchen looks ridiculous, more than usual.  

17 hours ago, jumper sage said:

(whispers) My sister did the same damn thing.  She wasn't trying to be on a TV show, just stupid and selfish.  Rule #1 when cheating - don't take your kids with you!

Ahhh!!  That should be cheating 101!

14 hours ago, dosodog said:

Something seems off to me also.  When the rumors were flying around the rink, Destiny was all "no that's not true", with a look on her face like she knew something. 

And then Asa destroyed the moment by interrupting about how awesome her food was.......and Destiny never got to finish her thought.

Yeah I wanted Destiny to finish her thought!  Damn it Asa, we don't give a f about the stupid taco.

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I was more perplexed as to why Shahs is suddenly becoming a Bravo reality tv show reunion.  First the girl from people's couch, now Tara and Craig from newlyweds AND slade and gretchen all at GG's party!?

And I totally believe that Tara tried hooking up with Sherv because he's got money and looks better than her husband. She's a grifter. 

Tara cheated on her husband. That tells me who she is.Now she's screwed the pooch. No hubby and no wallet.

I'm really disappointed in Shervin. She was a married woman, he knew it. She was the one breaking her marriage vows but he also isn't respecting those vows and he is just as wrong.

Also, I believe he said he was in a committed relationship dating Analise. While that isn't a marriage he is still cheating in my book no matter if they gave each other a geographical pass. 

On another note, I'm not interested in seeing everybody chasing babies. The only one who sounds remotely like they have given a thought about a child's needs above their own and the responsibility of being a parent is Reza. 

Whether she wants to or not Asa is really showing us who she has always been and still is. No different than the rest of them, she's just as shady and hypocrtitcal, but more sanctimonious.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Also, I believe he said he was in a committed relationship dating Analise. While that isn't a marriage he is still cheating in my book no matter if they gave each other a geographical pass. 

However I think Shervin and Analise were only recently committed.  We don't know what their agreement was before. And it was MJ who said Sherv and Tara were hooking up 'the last 5 months'  so perhaps it ended when Shervin decided to be committed to Analise?  I'm not trying to make excuses for the guy but everyone is pretty open about Shervin sleeping around with or without girlfriends so not quite sure why it's becoming an issue now.  And if it did happen as MJ said (GG only says she knew about once) and Shervin is that good at denying it... that's kind of scary. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

GG admitted on WWHL that she had sex with Jax from Vanderpump Rules a couple of years ago.

Why does that not surprise me.

39 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Of course these two were there.  I am sure they thought they would be on the episode.  I love that the editors cut them out.  

Gretchen looks ridiculous, more than usual.  

Ahhh!!  That should be cheating 101!

Yeah I wanted Destiny to finish her thought!  Damn it Asa, we don't give a f about the stupid taco.

I'm going to relish it if they ever start cutting off Asa. The bitch is rude.

Asa: "Oh Soltan did this..."

MJ: "Hey, Julio farted in Vida's lap." 

Asa: "I'm doing the most amazing..."

GG: "I got a machete."

• Like 6