Drogo

S01.E04: Meet the Parents

Paul struggles to communicate with Karine's family; dinner with Jesse's parents takes an unexpected turn for Darcey; Cortney leaves for Spain hoping she isn't being catfished; Patrick tells his family about traveling to Paris to meet Myriam.

Ewwww....Paul.  Such a low class move to ask the parents if you can take their daughter to a hotel.  WTH?  What is that cross around your neck about?????   If I was Papa I would have kicked your ass out the door.  

• Like 17

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

" in the past sex caused drama for me" - Paul 

Lol,.not as much as it caused for the poor women 

I can't imagine sex with Paul. I hope his partners are getting some serious therapy and meds to get past the trauma.

• Like 9

Just now, Gigglepuff said:

***eyeroll*** another guy that is too good for American women. 

maybe the fact that he was a self proclaimed womanizer/not really serious with the women he was with.....maybe that's why the women he met weren't interested in relationships.....I get kind of annoyed with all the "American women are too __________" whatever excuse they have.....ugggg we are not all like that....

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

They don't help with international relations, but I'm appreciative he thinks he's too good for for us.

Edited by Godfrey
  • Like 9

Just now, TigerLily20 said:
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

maybe the fact that he was a self proclaimed womanizer/not really serious with the women he was with.....maybe that's why the women he met weren't interested in relationships.....I get kind of annoyed with all the "American women are too __________" whatever excuse they have.....ugggg we are not all like that....

It reminded me a bit of Jorge and his distaste for American women and feminists. Because, of course, all American women are feminists and women from other countries are not.

• Like 6

feminist...that was the word I was looking for, although this guy was more "they don't want relationships"...ummm maybe it's because you weren't interested in relationships either.......

• Like 5

Ooooohhh I didn't know the thread was open. First, I loved Father Karine. His facial expressions were perfect. He's a retired cop? Yes! This bodes well for Paul...

I liked Patrick until he started spouting off about American women and respect. Please.

Also Darcey was ridiculous about not having her rings...did she think wearing a ring she bought herself would convince Jesse's parents they were engaged?

• Like 14

Did Mom of Cortney just use the word "gigolo"? LOVE her!

Jesse's mom is Betsey Johnson?!?

Edited by Bubbacat
  • Like 24

1 minute ago, Bubbacat said:

Did Mom of Cortney just use the word "gigolo"? LOVE her!

Mom is projecting. She's been fantasizing about Antonio. A lot.

• Like 10

1.  Courtney is all about feelings.  She feels this, she feels that, she has strong feelings.  Not alot of thinking though. 

2.  Did Jesse push Darcey away from him at the table????   Ouch!

4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Jesse's stepdad. That house is on acid. Seriously . Darcy wants a baby??? Oy

Yes, a baby...but "down the road."  Yeah, I don't think so.  

• Like 13

Darcey talking about naming kids? Omg, the hair dye must've leached thru to her brain! Then them saying, later on, maybe. Umm, she's 42 already, there isn't going to be a whole lot of "later".

Cortney is sooo dumb. I hope Antonio turns out to be a ugly old toad of an old man (or woman). Would serve her right.

• Like 11

If Paul one day goes to jail forever for some kind of child sex crime (like abuse or possession of CP), I truly would not be surprised. He creeps me the fuck out.

• Like 16

ok wait he goes through all this set up with the mosquito net....and he has his SHOES on the bed???

and that other bed was for a 12 yr old at best.....just creepy.....

• Like 12

Just now, VanSensei said:

If Paul one day goes to jail forever for some kind of child sex crime (like abuse or possession of CP), I truly would not be surprised. He creeps me the fuck out.

I'm wondering if his big secret is a sex crime.

• Like 6

At this point I'm just really happy Karine is on this show so there's a team of people who will be keeping track of her whereabouts and safety. Yikes. 

• Like 19

1 minute ago, hawkhd said:

Darcey & Paul deserve each other. Paul is such a freaking creep & Darcey's pores ooze desperation.

She'd still be cradle-robbing.

• Like 6

I can't watch right now unfortunately but if Karine's father is a retired cop he should know enough to check Paul out well before letting him near his daughter.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

I can't watch right now unfortunately but if Karine's father is a retired cop he should know enough to check Paul out well before letting him near his daughter.

Dad could borrow Paul's handcuffs.

• Like 4