Jump to content
Drogo

Darcey & Jesse: Cougar Town

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Horrified said:

Glad to see she and her girls are having quality family time.  Are they texting each other?

They are posting pics of their free refills...

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Okay . . . now I get it.

We say "Netherlands" . . . in their country, they say, "Nederland."

So when we say "father" . . . Jesse says "fodder"!!!!

Right, in the Dutch language there is no "th" sound like in English so Jesse will pronounce it either as "d" or "t." 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Right, in the Dutch language there is no "th" sound like in English so Jesse will pronounce it either as "d" or "t." 

But luckily for both countries, the words ‘scumbag’, ‘fuckwit’, and ‘douchebag’ are all pronounced the same way so bagging on this asswipe in both countries is the same.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I wonder where Angela was! 

WHAT THE HELL IS PAUL WEARING? 

 

??? A Thunder Vest? At least he brought his own water bottle. Dork.

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by TipseyGirl
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/18/2018 at 5:15 PM, magemaud said:

Example #2581566 of Jesse talking a lot and saying very little (or nothing, really):

"What differentiates you is what’s really going to separate you from the rest"

What a wordsmith, that Jesse. Did someone ask him to pick a word and define it in a sentence for their readers?  JFC.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

"What differentiates you is what’s really going to separate you from the rest"

In other words, what makes you different is what makes you different? 

Thank you, Fodder Obvious

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
On 2018-10-18 at 2:51 PM, Kareem said:

No one in that photo is allergic to hair dye, that's for sure.  It's like a family of skunks.  At 11 and 12 years old.  Not a fan.  

When I was 11 I developed a huge blonde streak in my hair. My mom was fairly strict and I was punished for dying my hair. She apologized when I went to get a hair cut and the hairdresser swore my hair didn't look or feel colour treated and that sometimes happened right before puberty.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2018-10-19 at 12:46 PM, magemaud said:

That reminds me, just this week there was a 90 Days cast reunion with some of the couples plus "single" Danielle, Darcey and Molly. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that one!

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-reunion-cast/

Darcy looked good I didn't even recognize her, oh Andrei and Elizabeth you both are better than this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

When I was 11 I developed a huge blonde streak in my hair. My mom was fairly strict and I was punished for dying my hair. She apologized when I went to get a hair cut and the hairdresser swore my hair didn't look or feel colour treated and that sometimes happened right before puberty.

Understood. My post was in agreement with what Iwasish said, that her girls are very pretty and she hopes they don't feel the need to compete with mom. The photo shows three brown and blonde heads, with the ponytail daughter looking like she has grown out blonde.  No offense meant, SC.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Kareem said:

Understood. My post was in agreement with what Iwasish said, that her girls are very pretty and she hopes they don't feel the need to compete with mom. The photo shows three brown and blonde heads, with the ponytail daughter looking like she has grown out blonde.  No offense meant, SC.  

Oh no offense taken  at all, so sorry if that is how this read! I am just saying that weird blonde streaks are possible...,looking at the photo their hair does appear dyed but maybe not....totally agree with you about concern over the girls becoming mom. BTW I looked like a skunk lol ? I don't know why anyone would think I did that on purpose.

Edited by sainte-chapelle

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh no offense taken  at all, so sorry if that is how this read! I am just saying that weird blonde streaks are possible...,looking at the photo their hair does appear dyed but maybe not....totally agree with you about concern over the girls becoming mom. BTW I looked like a skunk lol ? I don't know why anyone would think I did that on purpose.

When I was a teen lots of girls with lighter color hair (and moms who wouldn’t allow them to dye it) would put lemon juice or even    citrus soda in their hair and sit in the bright summer sun to get blond streaks. It worked on some, others hair just turned reddish or stayed the natural color. I have nearly black hair, so I nver even tried it.

And there were girls and boys that had hair that lightened naturally in the sun!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

What a wordsmith, that Jesse. Did someone ask him to pick a word and define it in a sentence for their readers?

Gary Busey does that... just saying

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Spike said:

Darcy used to wear chokers, and now she is choking herself.

https://www.newsweek.com/90-day-fiance-jesse-darcey-instagram-choking-pictures-1179059

 Am I a creepy old lady for wanting to see the disturbing images for myself? (don't answer that.) How do you choke yourself, anyway?

"Seemingly taking Meester’s side, 90 Day Fiancé blogger John Yates posted the photos. He later deleted them and issued a statement.  “Earlier I posted pics of an online exchange between @DarceySilva and @JesseMeester which I have just removed. Constantly seeing that picture of Darcey just didn’t sit well with me and I didn’t want to be constantly reminded of someone else who appears to be pained. #90DayFiance,” he tweeted. 

Meester thanked Yates for removing the photos. “I do respect this @johnyates327 and if anyone on Twitter saw the original post from last night I do hope she’s ok and somebody stopped whatever she was doing. The images are disturbing,” he tweeted."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ChiCricket said:

 Am I a creepy old lady for wanting to see the disturbing images for myself? (don't answer that.) How do you choke yourself, anyway?

"Seemingly taking Meester’s side, 90 Day Fiancé blogger John Yates posted the photos. He later deleted them and issued a statement.  “Earlier I posted pics of an online exchange between @DarceySilva and @JesseMeester which I have just removed. Constantly seeing that picture of Darcey just didn’t sit well with me and I didn’t want to be constantly reminded of someone else who appears to be pained. #90DayFiance,” he tweeted. 

Meester thanked Yates for removing the photos. “I do respect this @johnyates327 and if anyone on Twitter saw the original post from last night I do hope she’s ok and somebody stopped whatever she was doing. The images are disturbing,” he tweeted."

Well if you were using hands you would let go when you lost consciousness so I assume it was a belt or cord or rope.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Spike said:

Well if you were using hands you would let go when you lost consciousness so I assume it was a belt or cord or rope.

Oh wait..I think I misunderstood! I'm not creepy enough to want to see THAT.

I thought he meant she posted photos of her hand choking herself and acting like it was Jesse's hand doing it. (I know, I'm clear as mud)?

Share this post


Link to post

I think it was like she was threatening to hurt herself if Jesse didn't come back to her. Like she could actually hurt herself like that. She can't really make herself lose consciousness and if she does she'll start breathing automatically anyway. Like Paul thinking he could off himself by jumping in the waist high creek water. Both of these people knew they couldn't really hurt themselves. It's just stupid threats.

Have you guys seen Jesse's 'wedding' video? He's doing ads for some company. It's kind of romantic to see him with a bride his own age, like who is not a vulture.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Last night my partner and I made veggies and rice. It wasn't rice-a-roni but something similar. The water started boiling so I dumped in the rice and picked up the flavor packet to shake it. Unbeknownst to me, my partner had already cut the top off, so flavor dust went EVERYWHERE. The entire kitchen was green and brown and so was I. My first thought was of you guys. That, and "this is not the first rice-a-roni-related mishap I've heard of." 

We ended up using our own spice blend and the rice turned out delicious. No one cut their meat on the bias, there was no awkward silence over Darcey-sized carrot cake, and our meal was saved. We're available for couples counseling for those who still struggle with rice-related relationship issues.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, monagatuna said:

Last night my partner and I made veggies and rice. It wasn't rice-a-roni but something similar. The water started boiling so I dumped in the rice and picked up the flavor packet to shake it. Unbeknownst to me, my partner had already cut the top off, so flavor dust went EVERYWHERE. The entire kitchen was green and brown and so was I. 

If you had worked in a restaurant, that wouldn't have happened.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Last night my partner and I made veggies and rice. It wasn't rice-a-roni but something similar. The water started boiling so I dumped in the rice and picked up the flavor packet to shake it. Unbeknownst to me, my partner had already cut the top off, so flavor dust went EVERYWHERE. The entire kitchen was green and brown and so was I. My first thought was of you guys. That, and "this is not the first rice-a-roni-related mishap I've heard of." 

We ended up using our own spice blend and the rice turned out delicious. No one cut their meat on the bias, there was no awkward silence over Darcey-sized carrot cake, and our meal was saved. We're available for couples counseling for those who still struggle with rice-related relationship issues.

I'm VERY disappointed that when the packet contents exploded, you did not throw down your big spoon or whatever, put your hands in the air and storm outside reminding your partner every two seconds how s/he ruined everything. You could even have thrown a shoe for good measure!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/27/2018 at 3:34 PM, configdotsys said:

I'm VERY disappointed that when the packet contents exploded, you did not throw down your big spoon or whatever, put your hands in the air and storm outside reminding your partner every two seconds how s/he ruined everything. You could even have thrown a shoe for good measure!

You're right. I should work on myself. Do you like my makeup?

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, doyouevengohere said:

Darcy has a new man- a brit, and she's apparently filming for another 90 days show or spin off. BARF.

UGH! I was just warming up to her (loathed her at first). I just started watching 90 DF a few weeks ago, for the first time. Now I want to punch myself. 

Share this post


Link to post

I see Darcy posting filming with her new man. She never seems to be at home. Does she have custody of her kids? or did she just kind of pretend to on the show and her ex does? How can her girls be in school and Darcy be gone so much, the ex lives in another city so it would be hard to commute kids back and forth to middle and high school. 

I'm not excited to see Darcy again. I assume she got the job because they are starting a new spin off and wanted a familar face for viewers. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×