OnceSane

S06.E03: Hava Nagila, Hava Tequila

The Shahs relationship to their ancestral culture(s) is so fucked up. They (the muslims) are clueless about how ridiculous and disrespectful their lifestyle is in regards to their born-into religion. Especially GG. I can´t stand islam yet I´m almost offended by her.

This is the first episode where Reza is the most likable and the voice of reason... the horror, the horror.

Edited by halkatla
  • Like 2

I watched the last part of this ep. Hokey smokes, that party was terrible! I might not know my Middle Eastern country flags, but were they waving a Palestinian flag around with the Israel one? Also, I was surprised, but not really, by their ignorance. No, moslems are treated much better in Israel than other countries in the area, and no, women cannot dress however they like if you have to cover your head, chest, arms, legs, etc.

• Like 1

Their trips always seem to be more meaningful, but I don't watch for the emotions! Where's the drama outside of Asa kvetching about just about everything! Her extremes are just too much and I wonder why the guys put up with it? ;-(

• Like 1