Sup wit dat

Series Anticipation: Before the Trainwreck

And just when you thought you've had enough of 90df there's another spinoff starting August 6, LOL!  "90 Day Fiance:  Before the 90 Days." Although the chick in this preview seems like she's catfished this guy:

http://content.jwplatform.com/previews/44Ov9qJP-qInh6Xrr

And an article about the other couples:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/tlcs-new-series-90-day-fianc-before-the-90-days-meet-the-cast-w492813

Edited by Sup wit dat
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Sup wit dat said:

And just when you thought you've had enough of 90df there's another spinoff starting August 6, LOL!  "90 Day Fiance:  Before the 90 Days." Although the chick in this preview seems like she's catfished this guy:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/tlcs-new-series-90-day-fianc-before-the-90-days-meet-the-cast-w492813

Chick is pretty rich, actually rich, not Jorge-rich.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:
13 hours ago, Sup wit dat said:

Oh boy!  Jessie is being catfished! I agree with @Toaster Strudel!  I can see Darcy meeting Jessie and Jessie saying to the camera in the TH: "She is a bit older than I thought but acceptable."

LOL!

I am going to snark at this but in the end I feel bad for her kids. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Chick is pretty rich, actually rich, not Jorge-rich.

And there in lies the attraction...money!  I have been to Holland a couple of times and I have to say I would love to live there so not sure if this young stud wants to live in the US or live comfortably in Amsterdam.  I love the fact that she posted a much younger picture on line to lure this guy in 'cause everyone knows that lying is the bestest way to start off any relationship. Many 24 year old men are looking for that special someone who is a couple years away from being peri menopausal with two pre teen girls. 

I know I don't have to say it but I just cannot post without saying it so here it goes...How delusional is this chick?  What is it with these women with children go to such great lengths to mess up their lives with this 90 day fiancé crap?  This guy may be eye candy but c'mon, love of her life and they have never met?  I bet her friends have given up trying to talk sense in to her.  These people, UGH!!!!

Yes, I will watch this load of crap, I'm not proud, don't judge me.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And there in lies the attraction...money!  I have been to Holland a couple of times and I have to say I would love to live there so not sure if this young stud wants to live in the US or live comfortably in Amsterdam.  I love the fact that she posted a much younger picture on line to lure this guy in 'cause everyone knows that lying is the bestest way to start off any relationship. Many 24 year old men are looking for that special someone who is a couple years away from being peri menopausal with two pre teen girls. 

I know I don't have to say it but I just cannot post without saying it so here it goes...How delusional is this chick?  What is it with these women with children go to such great lengths to mess up their lives with this 90 day fiancé crap?  This guy may be eye candy but c'mon, love of her life and they have never met?  I bet her friends have given up trying to talk sense in to her.  These people, UGH!!!!

Don't worry. It's hard for me to judge someone, especially when I am wallowing in the same mud they are. :D

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She has money... is in the fashion business... lives in LA... he wants to be a model...

This is an arrangement made in heaven!

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

She has money... is in the fashion business... lives in LA... he wants to be a model...

This is an arrangement made in heaven!

I thought she lived in Middletown, CT. At least, that's what Starcasm says. I haven't gotten to watch the video yet. So I don't know for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrSmith said:

I thought she lived in Middletown, CT. At least, that's what Starcasm says. I haven't gotten to watch the video yet. So I don't know for sure.

Maybe I'm wrong and they visited LA together?

3 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Maybe I'm wrong and they visited LA together?

Could be. I'll get to watch the video later and can respond intelligently then.

4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And why would you spend SIX WEEKS when you're meeting for the first time?!?  Why be in such a hurry?  Just the show pushing things along, I s'pose, same as with Nicole.

• Like 2

I can already tell you that this Dutch guy is going to go bonkers being bored out of his mind living in some suburb in CT. Amsterdam is an incredible city, the public transportation is everything there along with thousands of bikes, there are actual parking garages for bikes at the train station...bars everywhere, culture, arts parks and public spaces and it's a beautiful city. 

I can just see him stuck at home all day with nothing to do but work out and trying to find friends and honing his English thru conversations with her teenage girls. 

Maybe Yolanda can reach out to him, lol.

• Like 6

I get the distinct feeling this spin-off was inspired by Nicole and Azan.  I am sooooo disappointed they will not be on the show!

• Like 1

On 7/19/2017 at 8:25 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes, I will watch this load of crap, I'm not proud, don't judge me

On 7/19/2017 at 9:51 AM, MrSmith said:

Don't worry. It's hard for me to judge someone, especially when I am wallowing in the same mud they are. :D

Move over and make room for me on the couch.  I'll bring the snacks.  DAMN IT!

• Like 8

Hmmm...when I saw the thread for this my first reaction was "no WAY do I want to see Nicole and Azan again." But they're not on it, so I may be lured in. I'm glad at least one of these potential fiancees isn't from a third world nation.

On 7/29/2017 at 8:47 PM, sleepyjean said:

I'm glad at least one of these potential fiancees isn't from a third world nation.

That is incorrect.  There is a 47 year old Caucasian man engaged to a beautiful 20 year old Haitian.  Haiti is definitely considered a third world nation/third world country.  

On 8/1/2017 at 11:15 AM, Adeejay said:

That is incorrect.  There is a 47 year old Caucasian man engaged to a beautiful 20 year old Haitian.  Haiti is definitely considered a third world nation/third world country.  

I don't understand your comment. I said I'm glad one of them (Jesse from the Netherlands) ISN'T from a developing nation. I'm not sure what you see as incorrect about that...? Am I missing something?

Edited by sleepyjean

On 8/2/2017 at 10:39 PM, sleepyjean said:

I don't understand your comment. I said I'm glad one of them (Jesse from the Netherlands) ISN'T from a developing nation. I'm not sure what you see as incorrect about that...? Am I missing something?

I had a hard time parsing it for some reason, too. There was certainly nothing unclear about your other post and there's nothing I can say about improving its clarity. It was only after I read your quoted post that I realized I'd made an error. The only thing I can see as being what threw me is the word "isn't". Negative comparisons are generally harder to parse. Whenever I have to program an 'if' statement, I do everything I can to look for positive conditions only.