Kromm

Food Network Star Alums

Remember Linkie? I don’t know who this guy is, she and her husband split after her time on this show because she started traveling all over the place. She cooks on yachts or something .... but should she be worried about her hairline? 

0AC37235-339A-4629-BBFE-B4C24C7C43D3.jpeg

• Like 1

On 11/11/2018 at 5:32 PM, HyeChaps said:

So there’s Christian on The Kitchen and judging on the Thanksgiving competition, but where’s Jess?

So far she's been to the New York City Food and Wine Festival in October as Her blog with photos shows.  So I expect she'll turn up on some judging show like Christian has sometime in the future.

On 11/15/2018 at 8:21 AM, HyeChaps said:

Justin has shown up as a judge on Guy’s Grocery Games and that program where Guy has his friends cook at his ranch. 

It wouldn’t bother me if Jess was not on any other program. 

Right but until he got into Guy’s cliche he was no where to be seen after the hour long special in his visio.

• Like 1

So do we have a forum for Eddie’s Christmas Cookie Challenge Show? He’s made it to season 2 and I think he’s getting better and better as a host. I hope FN keeps him around. 

• Like 3

I really had no idea in which thread to post this so I'm probably going get a citation from the Mods!

However, I need to unload something that has bothered me for some time. I constantly hear the judges telling contestants NOT to use the word "delicious" when describing food. I get it.

But why is "ooey gooey" ok to use over and over and over again? Especially Ms. Twig (Giada). Everything she describes is ooey gooey and any contestant who uses "ooey gooey" does not ever get chastisted for using this stupid, gross term for describing food. What exactly IS "ooey"? Is it an Italiano word? No. Is it even a word?  Sometimes I really hate this stupid show. Thank you for letting me vent. 

• Like 2

Ok. I Googled the "word" ooey (without the gooey) and the ONLY definition of ooey, according to CollinsDictionary.com is:  "A substance which is repulsive to look at or touch." None of the other dictionaries consider "ooey" a word.

Good job Food Network! Lol!

Edited by chenoa333 · Reason: Smokin' hot Jamaican

On 11/15/2018 at 6:00 AM, cooksdelight said:

Remember Linkie? I don’t know who this guy is, she and her husband split after her time on this show because she started traveling all over the place. She cooks on yachts or something .... but should she be worried about her hairline? 

0AC37235-339A-4629-BBFE-B4C24C7C43D3.jpeg

Wow! Yeah she definitely has a hair loss problem. 

So I woke up early this morning, Food Network was on the tv. There was an infomercial on for an electric cooker starting Justin Warner!  And I had just yesterday seen an episode of Guy’s Ranch Kitchen where Justin was one of the guests. 

P.S.  The clueless “host” of the infomercial was Adam Gertler. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HyeChaps said:

So I woke up early this morning, Food Network was on the tv. There was an infomercial on for an electric cooker starting Justin Warner!  

Was that for the Ninja Foodi?  I know he's been on their infomercials and has developed some recipes for it too.

• Like 1