Jump to content
thewhiteowl

S01.E18: Lazarus

Recommended Posts

Quote

As the President considers candidates for VP, Kimble Hookstraten becomes embroiled in scandal. Wells and Atwood return with a critical new lead and Abe Leonard's investigation takes an unexpected turn.

Share this post


Link to post

So is Hannah working in the basement of the WH? And why must she stay in a motel with terrible security?

Kimble went to Turkey and stayed in a nice hotel while negotiating an arms deal! Oh my land! It’s adorable what constitutes a scandal in the DS universe.

Patrick Lloyd is seriously menacing and a much better villain then thorn-in-Kirkman’s-side Jack Bowman. Add him to the list of actors I have seen before but can’t name.

The last time Reed Diamond and Kiefer were on the same show Kiefer bit Reed’s ear off. Those were good times. 

I can't take Abe seriously.

Edited by marinw
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, marinw said:

So is Hannah working in the basement of the WH?

I didn't notice - is she using the Steam Pipe Trunk Distribution Venue?

Edited by Moose135
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Relevant West Wing quotation:

C.J. Cregg: Leo, we need to be investigated by someone who wants to kill us just to watch us die. We need someone perceived by the American people to be irresponsible, untrustworthy, partisan, ambitious, and thirsty for the limelight. Am I crazy, or is this not a job for the U. S. House of Representatives? 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

A woman such as Kimble would stay at a decent hotel in Turkey. It is a more progressive Muslim country, but she is still a woman. More like a so what instead of any scandal.

Hannah must be on to something if she has been kidnapped. Still have no real idea who is the big bad. Guess we will find out in a couple of weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Patrick Lloyd is seriously menacing and a much better villain then thorn-in-Kirkman’s-side Jack Bowman. Add him to the list of actors I have seen before but can’t name.

Anthony Michael Hall, maybe?

Quote

Who was that guy that met with Abe Leonard at the end of the episode?

I kinda recognized the Big Bad, but couldn't remember who he was supposed to be, but TVGuide says "Jay Whitaker, Homeland Security Adviser." Okay then. Too many players, too many episodes between appearances. Too much brain fog in my head for me to keep up with everyone.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

C-9.jpg

Glad Kimble Hookstraten got a storyline and did some heavy lifting of her own...even if it was kind of straightforward. Virginia Madsen needs second billing next year, guys.

Underwhelmed with the reveal of the traitor. Patrick Lloyd? A man we've never met before? Great actor, but I was hoping for someone we've actually gotten to know over the course of the season.

...and, oh no! Hannah! :(

...but why she didn't immediately get into her car and drive away is beyond me. Or even just run and find a taxi instead, or call Atwood or...

Just as long as she doesn't get a "heroic death" to close this season for a show that I really believe ought to have been a movie.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I was fooled by that pointless close-up of the Ford remote start app. I figured there was a reason for that, like maybe a bomb in the car or something. No, it was just cheesy product placement.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, forumfish said:

I kinda recognized the Big Bad, but couldn't remember who he was supposed to be, but TVGuide says "Jay Whitaker, Homeland Security Adviser." Okay then. Too many players, too many episodes between appearances. Too much brain fog in my head for me to keep up with everyone.

The actor is Richard Waugh, who plays Jay Whittaker, someone who had a bit role as one of the talking heads in Kirkman's war room in a few episodes, including "The Results".

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, forumfish said:

I kinda recognized the Big Bad, but couldn't remember who he was supposed to be, but TVGuide says "Jay Whitaker, Homeland Security Adviser."

Was he the guy Hannah met with who gave her the video of Lorenzo escaping?  I guess he knew she was onto something.

 

1 minute ago, david gideon said:

I was fooled by that pointless close-up of the Ford remote start app. I figured there was a reason for that, like maybe a bomb in the car or something. No, it was just cheesy product placement.

Same here!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

This show has been borderline stupid for a while.    Now?  It's ventured completely into stupid territory.

I've tried hard to stick with it, but -- like Quantico before it -- I'm pulling the plug before the finale.  I just can't keep wasting my time on this junk.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

OK, Hookstraten has to be VP. Madsen and Sutherland have great chemistry, again. It was kind of a pre-vice-presidency honeymoon in this episode but I'm sure they can lock horns, too.

Loved that Kimble had her storyline, it kept me awake during an otherwise dull episode. I loved how she took down the little weasel, Liam (I remembered a name! That's what happens when a scene gets my interest). Bowman is very annoying, which could be a good thing if I manage to muster a love to hate for the character. I'm leaning there when he's losing, but I think that I'm going to want him off my screen at the first win.

Talking about off my screen. Do I care about Abe? No. Way too much Abe, less hammy, but still not compelling whatsoever. I'm sure that Rob Morrow can be very good in  another role.

I thought the voice of the guy in the garage was Mike's, then I thought the silhouette was General Schmuck's. But it turns out it was CIA Analyst number 15, whom I don't remember seeing but a couple of scenes before, in this very episode. Oh, show. *shakes head* Is it the White House version of "the butler did it"?

It was nice to see Aaron, Seth and Emily banter. The show doesn't employ them well enough but the actors have great chemistry. Short bob girl was back. The way this show is working, she's going to be the brains behind the conspiracy.  Which I couldn't care less about this week. The helicopter non-reveal killed my interest or rather my hope this is going somewhere interesting/thrilling/game-changing, I'm afraid.

Hannah "Back up wut back up?" Wells has her habit of going solo biting her in the ass. Now maybe she planned it and has a tracer on her? That would surprise me, in a good way, for once.

The appearance of any of the First Annoyances reminds me how much I don't miss them and want them go kaboom, for the second it takes me to go into FF mode.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Wait-that wasn't Anthony Michael Hall?

You go to a foreign country officially,  you're going to stay in a nice hotel. 

Watching Kimble eviscerate Liam was a lot of fun.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Was mine the only broadcast that was interrupted by a Ford commercial in the middle of the show?

I noticed that product placement too. Ugh.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, mertensia said:

Watching Kimble eviscerate Liam was a lot of fun.

"...and Senator Bowman knows too.'"

(Liam craps his pants)

LOL.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Hey! You got a commercial in my TV show!

No. You got a TV show in my commercial!

It's like the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup of advertising in the dvr era. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Kiefer has personal history with Ford...besides making it official CTU fleet vehicle, he has done voice over work on their ads....

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Happy Harpy said:

The way this show is working, she's going to be the brains behind the conspiracy.

Maybe it's Abe, who's still pissed off about losing his job all those years ago.  He's hatched this plan so that he can turn out to be the hero by exposing it.  The way this show is going, as you put it.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Johnny Dollar said:

It's like the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup of advertising in the dvr era. 

Because those little ads at the bottom of the screen aren’t annoying enough.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

No First Lady at all in this episode again? Maybe because, like in the previous episode, she's out there somewhere shoring up her EVIL plans? Heh heh.

Maggie Q's robotic line readings drive me nuts. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I really hate that they promo-ed that we would find out who the traitor was and the answer was "someone you never met or heard of until this episode!"

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Again with the stupid Hannah stuff.  She's investigating the most important conspiracy in recent memory, but has little to no back up and is staying at a cheap motel?  On the second floor?  Really? 

And if that native terrorist group is all that interested in security, NO WAY they would all be at the landing site rather than leaving some folks behind to keep watch.  Especially after Hannah and pal (why am I blanking on his name?) tried to get into the ranch?  In fact, wouldn't they also avoid the town?  Because it is strange when a bunch of out of state cars show up.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Help me somebody, who is Lazaro. I for the life of me can't remember who he is in the show, and now he is still alive, so I am confused because I can't remember who he is...was he suppose to be the shooter? Help me guys. Many thanks.  This show drives me nuts, but I love Kiefer Sutherland so much I just don't care! President Bauer forever!!!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, atlantaloves said:

 This show drives me nuts, but I love Kiefer Sutherland so much I just don't care! President Bauer forever!!!! 

Are you one of the twelve people who endured Touch? Oh Kiefer, the things we do for you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, atlantaloves said:

Help me somebody, who is Lazaro. I for the life of me can't remember who he is in the show, and now he is still alive, so I am confused because I can't remember who he is...was he suppose to be the shooter?

He was on the special forces mission in Afghanistan with the short-lived Veep, he killed the terrorist suspect that was being held - the guy who was poisoned after meeting Hannah and Atwood, and yes, he was the shooter when the VP was sworn in.  He was supposedly killed in the raid by the FBI/Police.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I have a feeling that Ford ad will come back in the form of her car being taken control of remotely. (Is this the same show that had a guy driving along and suddenly his car was responding to something else and not his driving? Damn. This show strings things out so far out I can't even remember if I saw that in this show or another). Either she escapes from the bad guys to her car and they track her from a helo and take it over from her phone app or someone is driving her to her death and she is rescued by good guys using her remote phone app? Anyway, an advertisement yes, but just maybe a precursor to her rescue. And why the heck did she need to have her car already running from 15 feet away? They weren't freezing? It wasn't parked long enough to even get cold. The only time I have ever used my remote start is so that it is warm when I get inside.

The writers have been showing their political biases throughout. Who are they kidding with naming the big, bad CEO, Patrick Lloyd as head of the company Browning Reed...Brown and Root, anyone?...Bueller?...Bueller? Oh, and let's not forget Rob Morrow's Woodward/Bernstein Deep Throat moment in the parking garage. I had thought I would tune this show out and actually skipped a week. Now I just watch so I can scoff.

Edited by Ina123
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Poor Maggie Q. In Nikita, she played a smart and badass assassin and here, she's an impulsive silly FBI agent. Her insistence to uncover this all by herself and her stubbornness in not listening to others got her into all sorts of trouble. Like, if she had left the office together with that guy, she may not have been kidnapped.

Why did I sense that Mike looked pissed about Hannah uncovering more details? I still think he is the mole. Not a central character but seen enough on screen.

The day to day politics stuff is still boring to me. But at least it's better when Kimble (and Aaron) is involved. Abe is a waste of screen time.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

So, when Maggie Q notices that somebody had entered her shady motel room and started to leave, my first thought was 'tell somebody or else the maid will be killed when she goes to clean the room.'  I guess that means that I'm more invested in non-existence characters than the myriad of characters that the show has included.  I was so glad they talked about the family being at Camp David, but then they had to show the daughter to us.  Well, better than the whole family.

This conspiracy managed to kill hundreds/thousands.  Took out most members of Congress and the Supreme Court, but can't protect their secret helicopter meeting in South Dakota (North Dakota?), and hasn't managed to be able to take over the government at all.  What was the purpose of the conspiracy?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Good to know that this episode of Designated Survivor was brought to us by FORD!!!!!  Damn, that was blatant product placement.  Not the worst I've ever seen (Hawaii 5-0 shilling for Subway and Bing, almost any USA network show during the Burn Notice/White Collar era), but still pretty bad.

Anyway, so Kimble is Kirkman's choice for VP, but sure enough, some dude that Kimble pissed off by rightfully making his resign for stealing, drums up some dumb charges that she was making deals with Turkey since she stayed at a nice hotel, which Bowman pounces on, and suddenly everyone is losing their damn minds.  I mean, sure, it's true that people do make mountains out of molehills very easily in politics, but this is pretty extreme even by that standards.  Then again, it seems like they're trying to say that the younger Congress wants her out no matter what, but I can't Seth and Emily couldn't find one important person to sign the Op-Ed.  Someone would still be loyal to her.  Whatever. At least Kimble got the scare the crap out of the bastard and cost him any shot at attaching himself to Bowman.

So, it seems like guy behind the big conspiracy is Patrick Leary, played by Terry Serpico.  He at least is a more threatening presence, but the reveal still lacked any kind of impact.  But now Hannah's been kidnapped, which once again, make me go "Come on.  Nikita never would have let them get the drop on her that easily!"

Still think everything involving Abe is going to lead to him getting killed.  I just hope he doesn't take Jason with him.

The mole is some dude who they only introduce in this episode.  And I was wrong and it wasn't John Billingsley!  Boo!

Favorite moment was Seth and Aaron having fun with trying to get an actual answer from Emily.  I miss those three just hanging out together.

Another episode without any Alex.  At this point, I think she's either going to die by the season finale or be behind the conspiracy.  They seem to have no clue what to do with her anymore.

Share this post


Link to post

Oh this dumb show. I love Kiefer, but... oh this dumb show. 

Of course the big baddies are anti-government whack-jobs who have bajillions of dollars. And the biggest baddie is an alt right winger who is one red baseball cap away from Making America Great Again. I'm a liberal, but this... this is just lazy writing. It would have been much more interesting if this whole thing had been part of a long con involving the First Lady who is secretly a Russian spy.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was hoping for Camp David to take a missile hit right in the middle of the First Kids' tutoring time. Blow that shit up, give the President some balls, and let's get this show on the road. I'm tired of him being a sorry sad sack who apologizes every time he, god forbid, has an opinion. 

Hannah Wells is stupid. Her boss is stupid. Her partner is stupid. Her car is stupid. Everyone involved in this investigation is stupid. They're supposedly working under-the-radar, but managed to leave a trail of breadcrumbs for the bad guys to follow right back to her flea bag motel. Hopefully it's all a part of some trap, but I have a feeling any plan to trap the Oath Keepers is locked in her Ford. Is there an app for that? 

I have no idea who the guy was at the end, and that's not a good sign. I think it was supposed to be shocking or something. It would have been shocking if it had been someone we had actually invested some time, possibly a storyline, in. 

This show has no idea what it is... where it's going... what it wants to be. If it weren't for Kiefer I would have given up already. I'll finish up this season, but I'm not sure I'll be back for the next. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

Again with the stupid Hannah stuff.  She's investigating the most important conspiracy in recent memory, but has little to no back up and is staying at a cheap motel?  On the second floor?  Really? 

Not to mention, her investigative skills. Granted, I'll give you the fingerprints at the bottom of the door are certainly suspicious, but that fleabag motel doorknob has got to be crawling with them.

What does the Pax Americana hope to gain by sidelining Hannah? It's not like taking one person out of the picture will suddenly halt the entire investigation. If anything, it would only make them double-down on trying to uncover their plot.

9 minutes ago, ReadingZombie said:

I have no idea who the guy was at the end, and that's not a good sign. I think it was supposed to be shocking or something. It would have been shocking if it had been someone we had actually invested some time, possibly a storyline, in. 

That guy is one of the big muckity muck directors of one of the Intelligence agencies (CIA? NSA?). He's the one who provided Hannah with the "footage" of Lazaro. He was also present during a couple of the meetings of the joint chiefs earlier in the season. It frankly feels like they're pulling in every bit player from earlier in the season in order to try and flesh out the storyline they are making up on the fly carefully plotting out.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Cthulhudrew said:

That guy is one of the big muckity muck directors of one of the Intelligence agencies (CIA? NSA?). He's the one who provided Hannah with the "footage" of Lazaro. He was also present during a couple of the meetings of the joint chiefs earlier in the season. It frankly feels like they're pulling in every bit player from earlier in the season in order to try and flesh out the storyline they are making up on the fly carefully plotting out.

Thank you. Such a stupid move to drag a bit player into such a seemingly important storyline, especially so late in the season. Next thing you know one of the random questioners from the Town Hall will be the grand conspirator. 

This show is on its 4th showrunner. They need to pick a direction and stick with it, asap. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, waving feather said:

Why did I sense that Mike looked pissed about Hannah uncovering more details? I still think he is the mole. Not a central character but seen enough on screen.

I would be disappointed since I like Mike, but it would be more interesting and *shocking* if it turned out to be him than any of the lackluster so-called reveals this show has given us so far.  The characters of Langdon in his remote-controlled car, Catalan/Lozano in the helicopter, and  identity of the "mole" in this episode have all been treated this way - not shown for months and then all of a sudden shazam!  Aren't you shocked?  What's-his-name is back!

3 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

Favorite moment was Seth and Aaron having fun with trying to get an actual answer from Emily.  I miss those three just hanging out together.

One of the few interesting things about this show was the interaction of this threesome and they took it away.

I'm starting to get bored.  The last couple of episodes have been pretty dull and then this one, with an FBI agent getting kidnapped and a supposed mole reveal, should have been more exciting but nope.  Just dull.  The way things are going, the big bad behind the whole conspiracy is going to be one of the nameless characters played by an extra 7 episodes ago.   This is not giving me much hope that this conspiracy story is going to make any sense or be the slightest bit interesting, and if this show doesn't have that it doesn't have anything since the political storylines are dull as dishwater.

They are making Hannah seem like the most inept FBI agent ever.  I can see where she doesn't know who to trust but WHY was she staying at that crappy low-security hotel?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ReadingZombie said:

This show is on its 4th showrunner. They need to pick a direction and stick with it, asap. 

I did not know that. Explains a lot, though.

Anyone want to start a pool on how long until Atwood's arm is mended enough that he's back out there kicking butt? I say no more than two weeks.

Share this post


Link to post

Why is it that literally EVERY show featuring FBI agents hunting the big bad guys whose plans could or have already killed thousands assign anywhere from one to four agents to the case. I'm looking at you Blacklist. And Blindspot. And The Following. Although this show may be the worst, considering the whole blowing up the Capitol and all of Congress, POTUS, SCOTUS thingy. Maybe one, lone 90 lb agent and her smart car aren't quite enough manpower. You'd think the president would want to be a little more tuned in then worrying about planting phony op-ed pieces. 

Bowman needs to grow a Snidely Whiplash mustache to twirl. They don't make it obvious enough that he's E-VILLE. And what's with the deep southern drawl?  They guy's supposed to be from Montana. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Ina123 said:

I have a feeling that Ford ad will come back in the form of her car being taken control of remotely. (Is this the same show that had a guy driving along and suddenly his car was responding to something else and not his driving? Damn. This show strings things out so far out I can't even remember if I saw that in this show or another). Either she escapes from the bad guys to her car and they track her from a helo and take it over from her phone app or someone is driving her to her death and she is rescued by good guys using her remote phone app? Anyway, an advertisement yes, but just maybe a precursor to her rescue. And why the heck did she need to have her car already running from 15 feet away? They weren't freezing? It wasn't parked long enough to even get cold. The only time I have ever used my remote start is so that it is warm when I get inside.

The writers have been showing their political biases throughout. Who are they kidding with naming the big, bad CEO, Patrick Lloyd as head of the company Browning Reed...Brown and Root, anyone?...Bueller?...Bueller? Oh, and let's not forget Rob Morrow's Woodward/Bernstein Deep Throat moment in the parking garage. I had thought I would tune this show out and actually skipped a week. Now I just watch so I can scoff.

It's unfortunate that the political stories are so amateurish on this show.

I suppose the writers wanted to copy the Jericho plot of evil military sub contractors trying to blow up the government. 

Why does Hannah have to stay in cheap motels? Budget cuts? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Johnny Dollar said:

Why is it that literally EVERY show featuring FBI agents hunting the big bad guys whose plans could or have already killed thousands assign anywhere from one to four agents to the case. I'm looking at you Blacklist. And Blindspot. And The Following. Although this show may be the worst.

I agree. At least in Criminal Minds they're smart enough to bring in the SWAT team, although even then they have their moments.

14 hours ago, Cthulhudrew said:

That guy is one of the big muckity muck directors of one of the Intelligence agencies (CIA? NSA?). He's the one who provided Hannah with the "footage" of Lazaro. He was also present during a couple of the meetings of the joint chiefs earlier in the season. It frankly feels like they're pulling in every bit player from earlier in the season in order to try and flesh out the storyline they are making up on the fly carefully plotting out.

In fairness, he is played by Richard Waugh, who's an accomplished actor, at least in Canada (right now he's in a Hyundai ad playing a rival executive where he boldly declares "we've been Trumped"), so I understand that Kiefer Sutherland didn't want to give him a tiny role.

Still, Waugh isn't Tom Cruise...he needed to be part of a memorable scene for the reveal that his character is the traitor to have more punch. I wasn't even aware that he had been in earlier episodes until I looked him for this episode.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Johnny Dollar said:

Bowman needs to grow a Snidely Whiplash mustache to twirl. They don't make it obvious enough that he's E-VILLE. And what's with the deep southern drawl?  They guy's supposed to be from Montana. 

Thank you! I'm from the very Deep South and this guy's accent is the same as every native Tom, Dick and Harry. I don't know what the actor is thinking when he uses it or why no one on set has corrected him. 

Just one of the many infuriating things about this show. But yet, I continue to tune in. SMH at my own damn self LOL 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I'm glad that i was not the only one who said "who the ^&*% is this guy". ( the guy who answered the call from the kidnappers at the end of the ep).Is he the "big Bad"???

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/27/2017 at 3:16 PM, atlantaloves said:

Help me somebody, who is Lazaro. I for the life of me can't remember who he is in the show, and now he is still alive, so I am confused because I can't remember who he is

He was referred to as "Catalan" for most of the show -- that might be what's confusing you.  BTW, dude, if your decoy knows enough to hide from the cameras, you don' have to look directly at them to compensate!

On 4/27/2017 at 3:56 PM, Danielg342 said:

Touch had David Mazouz too, so it wasn't all bad.

I liked Touch (first season more than second) and Davis was a big part of that, just as he's a big part of why I like Gotham.

17 hours ago, Johnny Dollar said:

 And what's with the deep southern drawl?  They guy's supposed to be from Montana. 

He's from Southern Montana!

9 hours ago, MDL said:

I'm glad that i was not the only one who said "who the ^&*% is this guy". ( the guy who answered the call from the kidnappers at the end of the ep).Is he the "big Bad"???

2 weeks in a row.  Next week the gun control lady from the town hall will be shown for 2 seconds in a key scene.

=========================================
I think that making Hookstraden VP weakens her power.  The VP has no formal control over anything. At least in the House, she's able to run some game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/26/2017 at 8:14 PM, Frozendiva said:

Hannah must be on to something if she has been kidnapped. Still have no real idea who is the big bad. Guess we will find out in a couple of weeks.

My fear is that nothing is *ever* going to be resolved, as the show expects to be renewed for a second season.  There isn't going to be any reason for keeping Maggie Alphabet around if she solves the mystery.  Would her next assignment be guarding the Kirkman Bratty child?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

This show is quickly losing me.  The political stuff bores me to tears.  I couldn't care less about intrepid reporter, earnest young chief of staff, disgraced former chief of staff looking for redemption, or you stole somebody's identity press secretary.  

And this week was the first week where the FBI stuff wasn't that interesting to me either.  It's not interesting that with "only two episodes until the season finale" that we find out that the real bad guy is someone we had never seen before.  And it's truly not interesting to find out that there is a traitor and for the second week in a row the show does what it thinks is an oh-so-dramatic reveal only to fall flat because it left me saying "who da f is that?!?!"

But congrats to this show I suppose.  As far as freshman conspiracy cum spy cum government shows on ABC goes, it took this one 18 episodes before I got the "when is the season over already, and if it doesn't come back I probably wouldn't mind" feeling.  With Quantico season 1, I think I started feeling that way about 8 episodes in.   

Let this one limp to the finish line, and if ABC sees fit to renew it, I truly hope they give it a huge retool.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/27/2017 at 7:05 PM, Cthulhudrew said:

Not to mention, her investigative skills. Granted, I'll give you the fingerprints at the bottom of the door are certainly suspicious, but that fleabag motel doorknob has got to be crawling with them.

What does the Pax Americana hope to gain by sidelining Hannah? It's not like taking one person out of the picture will suddenly halt the entire investigation. If anything, it would only make them double-down on trying to uncover their plot.

That guy is one of the big muckity muck directors of one of the Intelligence agencies (CIA? NSA?). He's the one who provided Hannah with the "footage" of Lazaro. He was also present during a couple of the meetings of the joint chiefs earlier in the season. It frankly feels like they're pulling in every bit player from earlier in the season in order to try and flesh out the storyline they are making up on the fly carefully plotting out.

Was he the guy who said the country should've gone on full alert in the first few epis, acting like a war hawk. Then fired but asked back by the president?

Also another epi with summer cover shots filled with green trees of Washington DC yet at ground level it's the middle of winter cloudy, no leaves on the trees.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×