Jump to content
SilverStormm

Live PD

Recommended Posts

Sheriff Lamb, from Pinal County, is pretty cute. 

I thought Ashleigh Banfield did a pretty good job hosting. She's very quick witted and has a calming voice. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

The Pinal County sheriff is an ass. “You’ve been a naughty girl!” Blecchh. 

 

Also loved Ashleigh Banfield. She is to the point, no fauxpologizing when it’s time for a commercial, and no “OMG! Kids are involved...mmm...so tragic.”

Edited by kittyglitter
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I loved seeing Ashleigh - she did a great job and she breaks up the stupid bro-mance sarcasm stuff that Dan Abrams lapses into. He's so smug sometimes.

I wonder if they are testing her out as a part-time host, given Dan's other show with Frantic Sourpuss (Nancy Grace). I hope they keep her.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, kittyglitter said:

The Pinal County sheriff is an ass. “You’ve been a naughty girl!” Blecchh.

I couldn't believe he said that, and was kind of flirting with her.  No one else gets away with that shit.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

That one guy who said "I'm a Marine-Active duty" is a POS because he had warrants (?) and he is a gang member.

My 22 yr old son is a US Marine- Active Duty, just back from Iraq.

No fucking way is that guy an Active Duty Marine.

Edited by stillhere1900
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Why do these people get so offended when pulled over for things like broken tail lights? 

I swear some of them act so nervous like they’re a suspect in a murder case. 

If you have your shit together, then you have nothing to worry about. Most cops are stopping you to just let you know. Won’t even give you a ticket most likely. They may just be a “stupid break light” “stupid turn signal” to some people but those things are important, & help avoid accidents. 

Funny how it’s always the people driving illegally with no license, insurance that end up having a car that smells like weed,or alcohol that like to play the “Victim” Card. 

You're not a victim you just make poor choices that have consequences. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

I would swear that on Saturday night, Craigmyle kept saying ‘afurtive’...”he was making afurtive movements”.  No.  If that’s what he was saying...it grated like when people say things like “I think it’s a mute point.”

Good job to the pup who chased the bad guy under the dock.  I just love the doggies.  

 

ETA:  The Greene Co police-shooting death from mid-April actually caused me to audibly gasp and hold my hand over my mouth.  That was terrible in so many ways.  

Edited by VartanFan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Why do these officer's act like giggling 12 year olds when finding sex toys? It's a dildo, get over it. They make a huge show in front of the camera's.

Officer Craigmyle seems kind of camera hungry to me. I feel like he loves the camera's being around. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, VartanFan said:

I would swear that on Saturday night, Craigmyle kept saying ‘afurtive’...”he was making afurtive movements”.  No.  If that’s what he was saying...it grated like when people say things like “I think it’s a mute point.”

Good job to the pup who chased the bad guy under the dock.  I just love the doggies.  

 

ETA:  The Greene Co police-shooting death from mid-April actually caused me to audibly gasp and hold my hand over my mouth.  That was terrible in so many ways.  

I feel great pain for the Officer who was forced to shot him.

"Suicide By Cop"

12 hours ago, Hero said:

Why do these officer's act like giggling 12 year olds when finding sex toys? It's a dildo, get over it. They make a huge show in front of the camera's.

Officer Craigmyle seems kind of camera hungry to me. I feel like he loves the camera's being around. 

How it it possible to be "camera hungry" when the cameras are actually following you around as part of the job ? The officers don't have a choice.  ???????

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, stillhere1900 said:

How it it possible to be "camera hungry" when the cameras are actually following you around as part of the job ? The officers don't have a choice.  ???????

That was a poor choice words on my part. I meant show off in front of the camera's. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Hero said:

That was a poor choice words on my part. I meant show off in front of the camera's. 

Several of them are very aware of the cameras, and seem to perform, eg, do something extra to get noticed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Several of them are very aware of the cameras, and seem to perform, eg, do something extra to get noticed.

I think sheriff Lamb (The one with the cowboy hat and jeans ) is one of those guys,he seems to play it up for the camera’s,he’s not a bad guy but he definatly has a sense of cockiness to him.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Here is a great demonstration of why it is important to a) Not answer any questions and b) Not to allow a search of your car.  This story is from Pasco Co, the officer is not named.  The gist, is that the field drug tests are appallingly inaccurate, with false positives often.  Couple that with arrogant and pissed-off cops, you get this:

http://survivalinstitute.com/woman-thrown-in-jail-for-having-vitamins/

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

The guy in Slidell tonight tied to the bed spread eagle, naked, face down in the hotel room.  No way he did they to himself. I'm thinking he got taken by a prostitute. She robbed him and left him. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

The guy in Slidell tonight tied to the bed spread eagle, naked, face down in the hotel room.  No way he did they to himself. I'm thinking he got taken by a prostitute. She robbed him and left him. 

Yep.  He certainly did not tie all four limbs to the bed.  I'm not entirely certain it was a woman, though; there was a towel under his crotch.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Yep.  He certainly did not tie all four limbs to the bed.  I'm not entirely certain it was a woman, though; there was a towel under his crotch.

He also was wearing pantyhose and a fish net shirt. I know which way I'm leaning but you can take my opinion and $5 and get a tall latte at Starbucks, so...

AND he's wearing a bondage style hood. And a wedding ring which the camera man did a nice close up of.

Just shaking my head.

Edited by Schnickelfritz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Brattinella said:

Yep.  He certainly did not tie all four limbs to the bed.  I'm not entirely certain it was a woman, though; there was a towel under his crotch.

It looked like he untied his arms when the police were at his feet so I can believe he did it himself, probably just tied a loop to the posts and then put his wrists through them. It did seem like he was waiting for someone to arrive, I have heard of men soliciting men on Craigslist to come to their hotel room and “take advantage” of them. Don’t know if that’s what that was but seems likely. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Cotypubby said:

It looked like he untied his arms when the police were at his feet so I can believe he did it himself, probably just tied a loop to the posts and then put his wrists through them. It did seem like he was waiting for someone to arrive, I have heard of men soliciting men on Craigslist to come to their hotel room and “take advantage” of them. Don’t know if that’s what that was but seems likely. 

Good grief. I've never heard of that before. Yikes. Scary people. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I like Officer McConnell from Greene County. He's stern, but fair. He also doesn't go crazy over a little bit of marijuana like some other officer's. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Hero said:

 

I like Officer McConnell from Greene County. He's stern, but fair. He also doesn't go crazy over a little bit of marijuana like some other officer's. 

 

Agreed.  He isn’t looking for problems and seems relatable.  I can’t warm up to Craigmyle and it seems like Morgan R has been dropped.   

I found Danny Brown to be a total badass on Friday’s ‘previously recorded’ when they busted in on the search warrant with the drug apt with the small child inside.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/4/2018 at 10:53 PM, QuinnInND said:

The guy in Slidell tonight tied to the bed spread eagle, naked, face down in the hotel room.  No way he did they to himself. I'm thinking he got taken by a prostitute. She robbed him and left him. 

I agree. Sick POS.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, VartanFan said:

Agreed.  He isn’t looking for problems and seems relatable.  I can’t warm up to Craigmyle and it seems like Morgan R has been dropped.   

I found Danny Brown to be a total badass on Friday’s ‘previously recorded’ when they busted in on the search warrant with the drug apt with the small child inside.  

I'm not sure what I think of that guy either.  I think I like him... but then he seems like to make fun of people, especially when he finds sexual items in a car. Like this weekend they found a penis sucker in a bag and the guy (with a girl) said the bag was his and he's like "oh so thats YOUR penis sucker?" and the couple said no, the lady's mom gave it to jim as a joke.  but if it was... WHO FREAKING CARES. maybe the those penis suckers are delicious lol

Share this post


Link to post

I can't remember if this was Fri or Sat but the Charles Manson lookalike was uncanny! It was the first thing that popped into my head.

The cow poop bingo in Arizona was ....interesting

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I hate the cow pie bingo. Those animals were stressed.

Probably because they know they're headed to slaughter soon.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, gunderda said:

I'm not sure what I think of that guy either.  I think I like him... but then he seems like to make fun of people, especially when he finds sexual items in a car. Like this weekend they found a penis sucker in a bag and the guy (with a girl) said the bag was his and he's like "oh so thats YOUR penis sucker?" and the couple said no, the lady's mom gave it to jim as a joke.  but if it was... WHO FREAKING CARES. maybe the those penis suckers are delicious lol

I definitely agree! He kind of shows off for the camera. He's obsessed with calling out people who have sexual items. It's a dildo, get over it!

Share this post


Link to post

One of my favorite things about Live PD is the delightfully garbled folksiness.  One officer is constantly telling people to "hang on real quick."  On Saturday another one said, "I may not be the smartest tool box in the shop, but..."  

I loved that so much.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know if it was just in my area or national, but when they broke after the Home Depot theft story there was a commercial for...Home Depot!  Perfect timing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

"A hard cock to get their hands on." I laughed out loud at this. Dan was trying so hard not to laugh while saying this. 

Edited by Hero
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I changed the channel when they discovered the house full of dogs that was stinky.  It was bad enough with that one sick cat, but multiple dogs!!  I just couldn't do it. :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Don’t think this has been posted here before, but one of the dickhead officers from Pasco (Mercado) was arrested back in March (and fired) for sexual misconduct. Subsequent articles I found mentioned an investigation then revealed he tampered with evidence in an unrelated case. What a literal dickhead.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/Pasco-Sheriff-s-Office-Deputy-arrested-then-fired-after-he-s-accused-of-lewd-act_166123771

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-pasco/former-pasco-deputy-arrested-again-for-conduct-while-on-duty

Edited by kittyglitter · Reason: Added link to 2nd story
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Hero said:

"A hard cock to get their hands on." I laughed out loud at this. Dan was trying so hard not to laugh while saying this. 

I can not believe they let him say that lol 

8 hours ago, kittyglitter said:

Don’t think this has been posted here before, but one of the dickhead officers from Pasco (Mercado) was arrested back in March (and fired) for sexual misconduct. Subsequent articles I found mentioned an investigation then revealed he tampered with evidence in an unrelated case. What a literal dickhead.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/Pasco-Sheriff-s-Office-Deputy-arrested-then-fired-after-he-s-accused-of-lewd-act_166123771

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-pasco/former-pasco-deputy-arrested-again-for-conduct-while-on-duty

I was wondering what happened to that guy.  People on here didn't like him much and he did seem overly arrogant.  His time in front of the cameras didn't seem to last very long.  Didn't realize he was so young though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

My hubby said that Slidell won't be on any more.  I 'm glad because to me they seemed overly aggressive.  Richland County is still my favorite. I could watch a whole show of them.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I miss seeing Rebecca Loeb and I wish they’d follow her squad again. I thought she was great! And did an awesome job behind the desk, too.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/15/2018 at 7:56 PM, howiveaddict said:

My hubby said that Slidell won't be on any more.  I 'm glad because to me they seemed overly aggressive.  Richland County is still my favorite. I could watch a whole show of them.  

Their Twitter says they're just taking a break for a bit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I just turned on this re-run from January; anyone remember Rochelle from Slidell?  Yikes!  I've never seen anyone as twitchy as this woman!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, surveyandprotect1 said:

Anyone know why they took last weekend off?

They are off until the beginning of June.
 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm watching some of the reruns and love when they bring in the K9s.  It cracks me up to watch the handlers during some of these chases.  "Get down on the ground you fucking scumbag or I'll send the dog.  Down NOW!" Only to  turn around  in the same breath and talk to the dog in baby talk, "Good boy, das my gooboy, whatta gooboy." 

Warms my heart how happy the dog and handler both look, and I don't mean that sarcastically.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, cynicat said:

Warms my heart how happy the dog and handler both look, and I don't mean that sarcastically.

I love them too.  Happy dogs and happy owners. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh the guy who hasn’t had a Valid Driver’s License for 12 years because he does not  “believe” in laws that the government enforces,so he doesn’t “have” to have License Plates or Registration to help Identify him or his vehicle.

I’d love to see how Quick this guy would be to call The Cops begging for help when his car is stolen & he needs help trying to locate & identify it..... 

I’d love to take all of these people who feel better then everyone else & who feel above following simple laws & trade them with with the many People who would love to live in America. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×