ari333

Favorite Southpark Quotes

There are so many I  don't know where to start, but I'll start.

"Screw you guys; I'm goin home." [/Eric]

"Suh-weeet."

"No Kitty! That's my pot pie!"

"Respect my author-i-tah!"

• Like 4

Cartman: " I looked in my mom's closet and saw what I'm getting for Christmas.... an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000."

To Ike: "Kick the baby!"

"MmmmKay?"  (It's all in the delivery.)

"I'm not fat; I'm big boned."

Chef: " Try my chocolate salty balls."

Chef: "Kids, don't do drugs. There's a time and place for everything.....college. "

Finally thought of a couple you didn't get to first:

Butters: "Loo, loo, loo, I got some apples, loo, loo, loo, you got some too" "Oh, hamburgers!"

Cartman: "I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive."

• Like 3

7 hours ago, scootypuffjr said:

Finally thought of a couple you didn't get to first:

Butters: "Loo, loo, loo, I got some apples, loo, loo, loo, you got some too" "Oh, hamburgers!"

Cartman: "I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive."

My husband and I had to stop saying this one to each other because our son likes to copy what we say.

• Like 3

Hahaha! My family quote The Simpsons quote often still, though we stopped watching several years ago. Now it's more "Respect mah authoritah" and "Screw you guys, I'm going home," complete with the hand gestures, of course. Also my son does a pretty good "Meeeoouueeem", if you know what I mean and I think that you do. I don't know what it says about us that all our favorite quotes are from Cartman...

• Like 3

Also can't believe I overlooked Mr/Ms. Garrison's:

"You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!" My son and I say that to each other all the time. I actually wrote that on a Christmas card to him; I knew he'd get a kick out of it and he did. Yes, we have a somewhat strange relationship, but it works for us.

• Like 2

I have to say, one of my all-time favorite line readings (since this is all in the delivery) is Cartman in Cartman Joins NAMBLA: "Well, someone's just going to have to go in there....and take one for the team!" That episode has some great lines, because I also love Cartman talking to "Hung Daddy" and saying/typing "Man, dude. This guy is tiny. He must be a dwarf. Sorry, I'm not interested in being friends with midgets. Midgets piss me off" and then Garrison's "I do not have sex with boys. I like men my own age. AHH! I mean I like women. I like titties!"

I'm also a huge fan of Randy's: "Where were you? Your mother was worried sick and I was watching TV!" and "Stan, daddy only used that word because he thought he would win money!"

And again, it's all in the delivery, but Mr. Slave all tied up and innocently asking "What's wrong Wendy? Do you need help with your math homework?" makes me laugh just thinking about it.

• Like 4

I haven't watched South Park in years but I was rewatching some of the first season today. Reminded me of a bit my friends and I quoted all the time:

Stan: Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly.

Cartman: Intelligent and friendly on rye bread with some mayonnaise.

• Like 2