Jump to content
Tara Ariano

S07.E13: Cake Therapy

Recommended Posts

Quote

Erika rehearses for her upcoming soap role with Eileen, and Lisa Vanderpump and Ken visit their new dog-rescue center. Later, Kyle throws a cake-tasting event for singer Carnie Wilson, and Lisa Rinna makes a striking and very public confession to Kim.

Share this post


Link to post

So, what the fuck was that supposed to be?

A group gang bang?

---------

LVP has a "Melisandre/GOTs" inspired choker line on QVC.

All smoke and mirrors.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

that was some amazing gymnastics by Rinna to at the end of the fight even tho she was the one that lied and said those things got Kim to be the one to apologize lol wow 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

All these women are awful. Rinna is awful for doing her best Warren Beatty impersonation by throwing Eden under the bus. LVP is awful for piling on during The Apology 7.0. Kyle is awful for her "pick a lane" b/s and picking an argument with Eden over a hypothetical SHE GAVE EDEN. Dorit is awful for pouting and Eileen is awful for only expressing her love of caviar. I'm fine with Camille b/c I I like that she dresses like it's still 1995.

I think animal rights is an admirable fight. However LVP might want to mention that China has a bit of a problem with women's rights and freedom of the press. The citizens of that country might have some issues fighting against Yulin since they only decriminalized homosexuality like, last Friday.

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

So now that we have this resolution, can Kim please go work more on her recovery?  I have had friends, close friends, in the program.  She is still very new and, while she is showing good progress, she needs to stay away from the toxic folks that she doesn't trust.  Being on this show wasn't good for her before this current sobriety and it isn't good for her in sobriety.  Go, get better, but offscreen and away from the toxic folks.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I think Kim should bring her sponsor to every RH gathering

But Kingsley bites.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, KikiBda said:

Yeah certainly not Edens fault.  

How the hell did that happen? Eden is new. She can't go to Dorit to figure out what the fuck is happening. Eden knows she's pissed off Kim and Kyle and can't talk to them. She's barely hung out with Erika or Eileen. And she knows that Rinna has set her up and sandbagged her. This basically leaves LVP because of her brief protective warning at the Gatsby party. The reason Kim interprets it as going behind her back gossiping is because Kim doesn't trust anyone.

I felt so bad for Carnie Wilson, but she was a really good moderator. I felt like Eden was attempting to do the same thing at game night, but she wasn't as skilled. I hate that Kim tried to turn it into something weird and creepy when it was pretty clear that Eden was trying to de-escalate an impending fight between Rinna and Kim. Kim can't sit there and act like a victim whose character has been maligned by Rinna and Eden when she pulled the same shit with Harry and has never exhibited an ounce of remorse. 

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, charming said:

Lisa Rinna tried to play the victim card in this situation? Really? What a crock of b.s.

She did that her first season, after she sent the threatening texts to Kim, at that reunion and it didn't last 6 months. Then she repeated the same thing/promise at last seasons reunion .......and once again, it didn't last 6 months!  

16 minutes ago, rustyspigot said:

I'm surprised LVP has declared total war on Rinna. and is so in Rinna's face about it. I'm not mad about it. Just surprised.

I don't think Lisa declared war on Rinna. She is seeing Rinna repeat the same conduct time and time again. She makes crazy/mean claims about another HW then tell everyone she "owns it", that she has "moved on" and then repeats the same behavior the following season without hesitation or remorse.

9 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Well, from the other side of the pool....Multiple Bambi sightings.  I'll sit by the pool and throw the ball in for Bambi while enjoying Carnie's food.

Kim:  I never said anything about your husband.

Kyle:  You did imply something.

LR:  People come up to my husband and ask him what did he do?  That affected him and hurt me and my family.

Kim:  How many times do I have to apologize?

Thank you Kyle for calling your sister out.  So Kim, which is it?  You never said anything about HH but then you say you apologized for what you said.  This has been the crux of LR not being able to move on.  Hopefully they will because I really don't care about Kim Richards or anything about her life.  I'm glad she's sober.  Have a happy life off my screen.

And thank you Carnie Wilson for being a very good moderator and voice of reason.  Take note Eden.  You've got a long way to go in your 'journey'.  Step one would be to lower your expectations of banners and long hugs and your self proclaimed wisdom.

I do think LR was sincere and she finally got from Kim what she continued to deny:  Kim admitting that she did say something about LR's husband. 

Back to the other side of the pool with Bambi...

So, Kim has apologized to Rinna for the "Lets talk about the husbands" comment in Amsterdam, several times! Rinna did not dispute this, nor did Eileen. LOL

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Well, from the other side of the pool....Multiple Bambi sightings.  I'll sit by the pool and throw the ball in for Bambi while enjoying Carnie's food.

Kim:  I never said anything about your husband.

Kyle:  You did imply something.

LR:  People come up to my husband and ask him what did he do?  That affected him and hurt me and my family.

Kim:  How many times do I have to apologize?

Thank you Kyle for calling your sister out.  So Kim, which is it?  You never said anything about HH but then you say you apologized for what you said.  This has been the crux of LR not being able to move on.  Hopefully they will because I really don't care about Kim Richards or anything about her life.  I'm glad she's sober.  Have a happy life off my screen.

And thank you Carnie Wilson for being a very good moderator and voice of reason.  Take note Eden.  You've got a long way to go in your 'journey'.  Step one would be to lower your expectations of banners and long hugs and your self proclaimed wisdom.

I do think LR was sincere and she finally got from Kim what she continued to deny:  Kim admitting that she did say something about LR's husband. 

Back to the other side of the pool with Bambi...

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but didn't Kim admit at the reunion that she didn't know anything about HH?  Maybe someone with a better memory can confirm or correct me. If she did, then Lisa Rinna should have let it go.  But, nope.  She keeps bringing it up. She's giving Kim's words more power than they deserve.

Kim was pretty awful her last season and what she said, or implied by NOT saying anything about HH, was pretty low.  I don't like Kim and have never really liked Kim. But I am so sick of hearing about poor Harry. It was 2 years ago and I seriously doubt Harry is constantly being questioned about it.  Honestly, any stranger that would come up and ask him about his "secret" is a serious asshole. I just think LR was being a bit hyperbolic when she said that.  I doubt Harry is suffering all that much because a non-sober Kim said something stupid on a reality show.  There may be a small segment that still believes something shady about him, but I'd be willing to guess most people don't give a shit.  In fact, if LR would stop talking about it, most people would have forgotten by now.  

I'm taking a wait and see approach on whether Lisa Rinna is sincere.  So far, she hasn't shown she has the maturity to let anything go when it comes to Kim.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

According to LVP in her blog:  When we had the conversations and assertions in Mexico, she vociferously denied saying any of those pertinent statements!

Actually, and we saw the clip again tonight from Mexico.  LR said she didn't remember saying that.  Was she lying?  Maybe.  But she didn't vociferously deny.  I guess I'm one of those people who can't stand embellishing and 'dressing' situations.  It's like reading overstated headlines.  Calm down and keep to the facts of the situation. 

Oh yeah, LR was wrong to say the things she said about Kim.  Just keep your adjectives real.

On another note:  Camille was pretty quiet but I loved her chic outfit.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but didn't Kim admit at the reunion that she didn't know anything about HH?  Maybe someone with a better memory can confirm or correct me. If she did, then Lisa Rinna should have let it go.  But, nope.  She keeps bringing it up. She's giving Kim's words more power than they deserve.

Kim was pretty awful her last season and what she said, or implied by NOT saying anything about HH, was pretty low.  I don't like Kim and have never really liked Kim. But I am so sick of hearing about poor Harry. It was 2 years ago and I seriously doubt Harry is constantly being questioned about it.  Honestly, any stranger that would come up and ask him about his "secret" is a serious asshole. I just think LR was being a bit hyperbolic when she said that.  I doubt Harry is suffering all that much because a non-sober Kim said something stupid on a reality show.  There may be a small segment that still believes something shady about him, but I'd be willing to guess most people don't give a shit.  In fact, if LR would stop talking about it, most people would have forgotten by now.  

I'm taking a wait and see approach on whether Lisa Rinna is sincere.  So far, she hasn't shown she has the maturity to let anything go when it comes to Kim.

Yes, Kim did tell Rinna that she really didn't "know" or "have" anything on HH 2 seasons ago. We also found out tonight that Kim has apologized to Rinna several times about that comment. Neither Rinna or her, bff, Eileen disputed Kim's claim either.

Just now, breezy424 said:

According to LVP in her blog:  When we had the conversations and assertions in Mexico, she vociferously denied saying any of those pertinent statements!

Actually, and we saw the clip again tonight from Mexico.  LR said she didn't remember saying that.  Was she lying?  Maybe.  But she didn't vociferously deny.  I guess I'm one of those people who can't stand embellishing and 'dressing' situations.  It's like reading overstated headlines.  Calm down and keep to the facts of the situation. 

Oh yeah, LR was wrong to say the things she said about Kim.  Just keep your adjectives real.

On another note:  Camille was pretty quiet but I loved her chic outfit.

No, she really did "vociferously deny" it to both Eileen and to Erika!

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

 

No, she really did "vociferously deny" it to both Eileen and to Erika!

Shocked looked, head shake, like she had never heard those words before.  She was back pedaling big time.  Now, after she talks to HH, she comes clean?????    I'm sick of LR spewing her crap, then back tracking, then getting caught, then admitting it.  

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Kim did tell Rinna that she really didn't "know" or "have" anything on HH 2 seasons ago. We also found out tonight that Kim has apologized to Rinna several times about that comment. Neither Rinna or her, bff, Eileen disputed Kim's claim either.

No, she really did "vociferously deny" it to both Eileen and to Erika!

Then why does Kim continue to deny saying anything?  She did.  If people are going to say that LR's apologies are fake...  Well the same goes for Kim Richards.

 

15 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She did that her first season, after she sent the threatening texts to Kim, at that reunion and it didn't last 6 months. Then she repeated the same thing/promise at last seasons reunion .......and once again, it didn't last 6 months!  

I don't think Lisa declared war on Rinna. She is seeing Rinna repeat the same conduct time and time again. She makes crazy/mean claims about another HW then tell everyone she "owns it", that she has "moved on" and then repeats the same behavior the following season without hesitation or remorse.

So, Kim has apologized to Rinna for the "Lets talk about the husbands" comment in Amsterdam, several times! Rinna did not dispute this, nor did Eileen. LOL

The conversation that went down in Amsterdam:

'I have been sober for three years,' Kim insisted, adding that her one time taking a pill at the poker party was a one off.

'You have gone around to everybody and talked about me,' she said, also pointing to Eileen and saying: 'And you too.

She then unexpectedly turned the tables on Lisa, telling her: 'I'm concerned about you, and your situation at home. You wanna bring out my stuff, let's talk about your home life.'

As Eileen angrily intervened - telling her 'shame on you' - Kim snapped: 'Shut your f***ing mouth, I've had enough of you you beast.'

As Yolanda tried to calm everyone down, she mentioned about how Lisa was understanding because she has admitted that her husband Harry has only been sober for three years.

'Let's talk about the husband,' Kim said spitefully. 'Let's not talk about what you don't want out.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2981443/Kim-Richards-fabricated-story-Lisa-Rinna-s-husband-Harry-Hamlin-harboring-secret-dramatic-glass-mash-row-RHOBH.html

It just wasn't just: Let's talk about the husbands. 


 

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, racked said:

Rinna is a complete shit talker, her apologies are totally insincere and she doesn't care about Kim at all. And yet...Kim Richards is the fucking worst. She may be sober but she's as much of an asshole as ever. 

Kyle becomes immediately unlikable when Kim is around, it's such a bad look for her.  And I love Kyle! But if I have to to hear her nonstop talk about "my sister" in one more episode that love is gonna be tested. And that look she gave VDP, while hissing "pick a lane!!" Ugh shut up Richards Sisters. 

I'm not a huge fan of Kyle but yeah, she becomes especially bothersome with Kim. Sometimes I understand she's trying to defend her sister but most of the time I get the feeling that's their dynamic because neither of them seem all that nice. Kyle being friends with Bethenny and Faye Resnick makes me think she battles like this on the regular.  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

Then why does Kim continue to deny saying anything?  She did.  If people are going to say that LR's apologies are fake...  Well the same goes for Kim Richards.

Because she's playing with semantics. She didn't say anything about Harry Hamlin, but she definitely implied something. Not saying it's ok, but it is what it is. Fake apology or not, she admitted not knowing anything about Harry Hamlin two freakin' years ago.  So why does LR keep bringing it up?  That should have been the end of it.  

And, how does that absolve LR of her actions?  Implying that Kim isn't sober and close to death.  That Kyle is an enabler.  All things she knows nothing about, yet she has no problem saying it on camera.  How is what she's doing any different from what Kim did two years ago?

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CatMomma said:

Because she's playing with semantics. She didn't say anything about Harry Hamlin, but she definitely implied something. Not saying it's ok, but it is what it is. Fake apology or not, she admitted not knowing anything about Harry Hamlin two freakin' years ago.  So why does LR keep bringing it up?  That should have been the end of it.  

And, how does that absolve LR of her actions?  Implying that Kim isn't sober and close to death.  That Kyle is an enabler.  All things she knows nothing about, yet she has no problem saying it on camera.  How is what she's doing any different from what Kim did two years ago?

Everyone forgets the rampage Rinna went on well after Amsterdam on Twitter about Kim.  Kim is talking about post-Amsterdam attacks. They re vicious and Harry Hamlin chimed in.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, racked said:

And that look she gave VDP, while hissing "pick a lane!!"

Haha that was my favorite line of the fight :)

47 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

And thank you Carnie Wilson for being a very good moderator and voice of reason.  Take note Eden.  You've got a long way to go in your 'journey'.  Step one would be to lower your expectations of banners and long hugs and your self proclaimed wisdom.

You know Eden had to be sooooo jealous of Carnie lol :)

29 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

So, Kim has apologized to Rinna for the "Lets talk about the husbands" comment in Amsterdam, several times! Rinna did not dispute this, nor did Eileen. LOL

I myself didn't really believe her - I thought they just let it go.  Looking back I don't know why I would think that - wishful thinking? Or more likely to save it until they want to ruin someone else's lovely party! :)

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Then why does Kim continue to deny saying anything?  She did.  If people are going to say that LR's apologies are fake...  Well the same goes for Kim Richards.

 

The conversation that went down in Amsterdam:

'I have been sober for three years,' Kim insisted, adding that her one time taking a pill at the poker party was a one off.

'You have gone around to everybody and talked about me,' she said, also pointing to Eileen and saying: 'And you too.

She then unexpectedly turned the tables on Lisa, telling her: 'I'm concerned about you, and your situation at home. You wanna bring out my stuff, let's talk about your home life.'

As Eileen angrily intervened - telling her 'shame on you' - Kim snapped: 'Shut your f***ing mouth, I've had enough of you you beast.'

As Yolanda tried to calm everyone down, she mentioned about how Lisa was understanding because she has admitted that her husband Harry has only been sober for three years.

'Let's talk about the husband,' Kim said spitefully. 'Let's not talk about what you don't want out.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2981443/Kim-Richards-fabricated-story-Lisa-Rinna-s-husband-Harry-Hamlin-harboring-secret-dramatic-glass-mash-row-RHOBH.html

It just wasn't just: Let's talk about the husbands. 


 

Kim is splitting hairs on this one, I agree. That said, she didn't ever say any 1piticular/specific thing about HH, she only "implied" she "knew" something. I get it, both are wrong and Kim is an idiot to think we don't know she did this but she really did skirt actually saying any 1 thing. Now, had she never apologized to Rinna for saying that comment, without a doubt, Rinna and Eileen would have jumped on her tonight and called her out as a liar, Eileen has actually done that  to Kim before, when Kim claimed she had already apologized to her for her behavior at poker night, and she would have done so again tonight to take some of the heat off of her bff Rinna. I also think that Rinna uses that comment against Kim when she, Rinna, gets caught/called out for her nasty behavior towards Kim these last 2 season, like that comment should relive Rinna from any judgement or guilt for her own nasty/mean behavior.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, princelina said:

Haha that was my favorite line of the fight :)

You know Eden had to be sooooo jealous of Carnie lol :)

I myself didn't really believe her - I thought they just let it go.  Looking back I don't know why I would think that - wishful thinking? Or more likely to save it until they want to ruin someone else's lovely party! :)

Nahhh, had that been a lie, Eileen would have said something to help take the heat off of Rinna but nothing....crickets. That said, I am sure Rinna and or Eileen will bring up Kim/that comment/sobriety again in the future, more so Rinna than Eileen though.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I mainly felt bad for Eden. "Near death" isn't really something a decent person would pretend they didn't hear. Of course her sister issues complicate things. 

Last time I heard about Carnie Wilson, her lap band weight loss was "rebounding". I read she had another one, now she makes cheesecakes. 

I hope they paid Camille for this season. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

To be fair, Lisa Rinna didn't bring it up this season until Kim reignited their fight at Game Night. Lisa Rinna was being perfectly nice to her that night. If it is true that Lisa Rinna has not let things go, it is equally true for Kim as well.

Two different situations, Kim was talking post-Amsterdam and Rinna was a beast.  She was really rough on Kim on Twitter.  Really rough.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Two different situations, Kim was talking post-Amsterdam and Rinna was a beast.  She was really rough on Kim on Twitter.  Really rough.

Regardless, it's all kind of tit-for-tat at this point. Lisa Rinna was rough on Twitter two seasons ago. So, it's okay for Kim to bring up old issues but Lisa can't just because something happened to happen post-Amsterdam? I don't really see that big a difference here.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Literally LOLed at Erica's talking head when she was commenting on Rinna telling her that she did say all that stuff about Kim. Hilarious.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

The best thing for Rinna is to just realize Kim is a self-centered asshole whether sober or drunk and just MTF on.

LVP, justified or not, did seem to enjoy the pile-on on Rinna. Like a lioness approaching a wounder gazelle by the watering hole...don't get me wrong, I really like LVP, but petty and vindictive is not a look on her I like unless she is being really subtle about it.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Regardless, it's all kind of tit-for-tat at this point. Lisa Rinna was rough on Twitter two seasons ago. So, it's okay for Kim to bring up old issues but Lisa can't just because something happened to happen post-Amsterdam? I don't really see that big a difference here.

It was brutal post Amsterdam.  It just wasn't two seasons ago.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, zoeysmom said:

It was brutal post Amsterdam.  It just wasn't two seasons ago.

Well, it's all a matter of opinion at this point. I personally don't see Kim being any better than Lisa in this situation. This is, after all, the same woman who lambasted Kyle for not caring how Brandi had hurt her at the Season 3 finale because of her Season 2 Game Night comments. Kim is not exactly one to "let things go."

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Two different situations, Kim was talking post-Amsterdam and Rinna was a beast.  She was really rough on Kim on Twitter.  Really rough.

But wasn't Kim being equally 'tough' on LR in Amsterdam?  I'm not saying either was totally right. 

IMO, most of us, including most of the housewives, were seeing through Kim's claims in Amsterdam of being sober for three years.  Yeah, no.  LR went there.   Was she correct about Kim not being sober?  Yeah.  Did Brandi give her encouragement?  Yeah.

I do liken it to the Yo situation.  Kyle, LVP and LR talked about Yo's illness.  It didn't make sense.  And yeah, as a person who has seen family members go through Lyme, it didn't make sense for me either.  LR called it out.  She was wrong in bringing up Munchhausen.   But at the same time, Yo was full of BS about what she was saying. 

And this is why I can't say that LR is the most awful person in the world.  There are bits of truth in what she has said.  Her way of going about it sucks.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Regardless, it's all kind of tit-for-tat at this point. Lisa Rinna was rough on Twitter two seasons ago. So, it's okay for Kim to bring up old issues but Lisa can't just because something happened to happen post-Amsterdam? I don't really see that big a difference here.

Apologies were made by both Rinna and Kim but only Rinna has kept the feud going. She has gone after Kim both on the show and off in SM time and time again after apologizing to both Kim and Kyle, as well as promising that she has moved on and will never do it again, several times in the span of 3 years. I am not saying that Kim was some innocent angel in all of this, she was and still is an arrogant snot but she has not smacked talked Rinna for 2 seasons. The only one doing that is Rinna. That is where Rinna looses support from a lot of viewers, her apologies and her promises mean nothing......nothing at all.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

It was a weird episode. 

Did anyone else think that Lisa R. was going to say that she didn't remember saying that because she had taken a Xanax earlier in the day to calm her nerves as she get so nervous on these trips???  

I'm glad that Kim has a sponsor and that she owned up to to "the husband" comment as I hadn't heard that before. I liked Carnie and want to try her cheesecakes. 

That talk in front of everyone was just so wrong.  That is meant for private.  That was "not the time or the place."
 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

But wasn't Kim being equally 'tough' on LR in Amsterdam?  I'm not saying either was totally right. 

IMO, most of us, including most of the housewives, were seeing through Kim's claims in Amsterdam of being sober for three years.  Yeah, no.  LR went there.   Was she correct about Kim not being sober?  Yeah.  Did Brandi give her encouragement?  Yeah.

I do liken it to the Yo situation.  Kyle, LVP and LR talked about Yo's illness.  It didn't make sense.  And yeah, as a person who has seen family members go through Lyme, it didn't make sense for me either.  LR called it out.  She was wrong in bringing up Munchhausen.   But at the same time, Yo was full of BS about what she was saying. 

And this is why I can't say that LR is the most awful person in the world.  There are bits of truth in what she has said.  Her way of going about it sucks.

It wasn't about Kim in Amsterdam it was about Rinna tweeting all the gloriousness about Kim being arrested and Kim being too drunk to blog.  It was about Kim being "gross".  Rinna admitted she was mean and she was.  And she admitted it was intentional.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Unbelievable than  Kim can make Rinna look bad.   We have seen Kim look horrible season after season, and yet LR comes out looking worse. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

The best thing for Rinna is to just realize Kim is a self-centered asshole whether sober or drunk and just MTF on.

LVP, justified or not, did seem to enjoy the pile-on on Rinna. Like a lioness approaching a wounder gazelle by the watering hole...don't get me wrong, I really like LVP, but petty and vindictive is not a look on her I like unless she is being really subtle about it.

Except that she did try to defend Rinna's comment about Kim getting arrested being public knowledge, but Kyle snapped at her to "stop", to "pick a lane" and that she was "warning her"! As much vindication that Lisa got from this, she also wanted to make sure the truth was said on/about both sides.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×