frenchtoast

Joy and Austin: This One Time At Family Camp

Ugh, I can’t even watch, I’m sure I’d be livid. What do these sheltered morons know of freedom, or the sacrifice it has taken to have it?  Or of not being free?  

• Like 15

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

What do they think it means?

Just the usual. The law of their God (exactly as they construe it) must be the literal, total and absolute law of this land -- in detail and for everyone -- or we're doomed. 

Freedom equals "My way or the highway," in other words. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Just the usual. The law of their God (exactly as they construe it) must be the literal, total and absolute law of this land -- in detail and for everyone -- or we're doomed. 

Exactly like Sharia law then.

• Like 15

7 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Mhm. People who've lived in a cage their entire lives are goign to explain freedom to us. They can't handle philosophy or sophisticated thought at all. Read a book, nostrils.

41BKMjyz8xL._SX294_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 6
  • Laugh 4

On 1/27/2019 at 11:39 AM, PikaScrewChu said:

They are too busy marketing the rest to pay attention to what Jackson is up to. By the time they lose the TV show, figure out they aren't going to make the Balding Boy Band and Lost Girls a "thing", and have tried to Tetris all the growing families into various properties; Jackson is going to be donning a leather jacket and terrifying the residents of Tonitown on his motorcycle.

From your lips (fingers?) to the Flying Spaghetti Monster's ears.

• Like 7