OnceSane

S20.E07: Oh Jeez

PC Principal tries one more time to make peace between the boys and the girls. Meanwhile Gerald comes face-to-face with the Troll Hunter.

Apparently the episode was originally about Bill Clinton visiting the school. Now it's...this.

Shit, "The Force Awakens Was Good" ended up winning. And Hillary is piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiised. What's gonna happen in the next 3 episodes? I'm hyped.

I know they had to change this at the last second, but I bet Bill Clinton's Gentleman's Club was in it from the beginning. That was so wrong, but so great. "Pressing Pickle" is gonna go viral, I'm sure of it.

The contents of the briefcases were...a rickroll. Never change, South Park.

• Like 1

I needed a laugh after last night.

Yesssss, totally knew Hillary sold out Gerald and the trolls to the Danes! And getting rickrollled? And it's all part of some plot to get revenge on men for stealing the presidency? Bring it, I say! Gerald has it coming!

LMAO at Bill Clinton and Cosby and their "gentlemen club". So wrong yet so funny.

The member berries are turning everyone into their own personal pod people. Scary...

Note Heidi and Cartman's Beauty and the Beast shirts!

• Like 1

Not cheered up. At least the guys got the tone right. And now I feel like Caitlyn Jenner vomited member berries all over me. And they're. Not. Taking.

Trolls getting Rick-Rolled was funny. So was Butters pressing pickle.

• Like 3

"Daddy called you a pussy".  I wasn't expecting Ike to say that :D

Zombie Randy was creepy and funny.  Can't wait to see how Stan handles his Member Berried family.

The Danish and Hilary are so not done with the Trolls.  Wonder what else Stone and Parker can do to them?

I'm fairly certain that Stone and Parker are also smart enough to know what several of the people who watch their show voted for Trump.  Do you think they're willing to reference that?

Edited by bmoore4026 · Reason: Thought of better wording
  • Like 2

I'll admit I was watching this episode with 4chan. They knew what they were doing. The answer is "yes."

Edited by Galileo908 · Reason: The above comment got edited, now my original comment looked weird.
  • Like 2

Another amusing bit: the number of locks on Butters' door. Even with Gerald going full douchebag, the Stotches still have to be the worst parents in South Park.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Another amusing bit: the number of locks on Butters' door. Even with Gerald going full douchebag, the Stotches still have to be the worst parents in South Park.

Most definitely. Perhaps their next serialized season can have the Stotches finally get what's coming to them.

Really fun episode.  I always enjoy South Park's post-election episode.  This one was different as those episodes were self-contained but I'm still enjoying the season long story arc.

Glad Cartman is returning to his old self.

Still never would have guessed that Gerald would be the main character this season.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

The best part for me was that Butters was standing in front of his window "wiener out" despite his grounded status.

Loved Bill Clinton's "She is PIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSESSSSED!"  Died laughing.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

The best part for me was that Butters was standing in front of his window "wiener out" despite his grounded status.

Losing Charlotte made Butters snap to the point where his parents' abuse cannot cow him.  Love it!

58 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Loved Bill Clinton's "She is PIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSESSSSED!"  Died laughing.

LOL, I think most of us are pretty PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISED too.

• Like 2

I liked trying to picture how it would have been different had Hillary won.

• Garrison gives a concession speech saying "Thank God".
  • Bill Clinton comes to South Park as the "First Gentleman" to get the boys in line since women are in power now.
  • Turd Sandwich's excuse to enlist Gerald is not "rigged election" but rather "national security".

I think those worked better this way, although Mr. Garrison as the President probably isn't a corner they intended to get themselves into.  The only part I don't see is Randy's involvement, since him meeting Caitlyn Jenner and getting zombified wouldn't make sense.

• Like 2

I just realized! Do you think they were setting up a Bill Clinton / Eric Cartman parallel? Because that would have been a massive opportunity to have him go "Women are smart and funny, get over it."

This episode, for good reason, definitely had a more somber tone to it.  It still managed to make me laugh.  Gerald pretending to be James Bond. Laughing at all his troll names reminded me of the Biggus Dickus scene in Life of Brian, which I would guess is what they were going for since I know P&S are Monty Python fans.

I'll also chime that the Rickroll just killed me.

We're also getting shades of Casa Bonita Cartman, he'll do anything to Heidi even send her to Mars to ensure she never sees his internet history.

• Like 3

On 11/10/2016 at 6:59 PM, Amarsir said:

I liked trying to picture how it would have been different had Hillary won.

• Garrison gives a concession speech saying "Thank God".
  • Bill Clinton comes to South Park as the "First Gentleman" to get the boys in line since women are in power now.
  • Turd Sandwich's excuse to enlist Gerald is not "rigged election" but rather "national security".

I think those worked better this way, although Mr. Garrison as the President probably isn't a corner they intended to get themselves into.  The only part I don't see is Randy's involvement, since him meeting Caitlyn Jenner and getting zombified wouldn't make sense.

I'd like to think Randy would've gone to Garrison to console him, only to get zombified by Caitlyn.

I also think Bills final speech to Butters would be about Hillary using her newfound powers to get back at the patriarchy, and not because she lost.

Edited by Galileo908
  • Like 2