David T. Cole

Marriage Boot Camp

oh, jeez, Dr V. Stop trying to look "hip hop" or whatever; it's just such a sad middle-aged white woman effort there, Karen. If V shows up with cornrows or dreads, I will scream.

• Like 4

Wow, this season is a fucking mess.  "Get your ass downstairs and cook me some breakfast, Woman I Cheat On Regularly."

• Like 4

Why the hell haven't they really followed up on Lil Mo's husband's cheating?  Then again, I haven't watched all of last night's epi yet.  These people are outrageous.  Ugh.  But, I'm the idiot who watches it, so there you go.

• Like 2

On 1/17/2019 at 10:20 PM, CoyoteBlue said:

Dr V. Stop trying to look "hip hop" or whatever; it's just such a sad middle-aged white woman effort there, Karen. If V shows up with cornrows or dreads, I will scream.

I hate hate HATE her pathetic styling this season!  That hairdo with the braid and the rings down the middle?!!  You look like a Star Trek villian!!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

I need some sort of dictionary for this show.  Half the time I can't understand their slang terms.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

6 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

I need some sort of dictionary for this show.  Half the time I can't understand their slang terms.

Which terms?  You can always ask us here.  Or check out urban dictionary.

On 3/7/2019 at 7:34 PM, OnceSane said:

Which terms?  You can always ask us here.  Or check out urban dictionary.

What the heck does cap or cap boy mean? They use it constantly on this show.

3 minutes ago, AZ Curls said:

What the heck does cap or cap boy mean? They use it constantly on this show.

Lying or talking shit. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Thank you!  That was one of the terms I couldn't figure out ("Cappin'").  I just couldn't remember it to come here and ask.

I take it "lit" means either happy or high. 

I wonder how the pot use affected their lie detector results?

Edited by Cowgirl
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

I take it "lit" means either happy or high.

It means exciting/fun/awesome.

• Like 1

I couldnt stop staring at Nia's jugs last night in that red dress, they are the same size as Jessica Dime's booty. They looked painful. So glad this season is over, I'm not sure why I tortured myself watching it. 

• Like 2

Sheeshe. Dr. V's hair. She's definitely trying too hard with that getup. She looks like little Pebbles Flintstone.

They can miss me with that lie detector mess. I'm hating the way they are acting as if there is no way the results are wrong. I don't care how "professional" the testers are, all those interpretations are subjective. Why should J have to "face up with" and adjust to the results? Sorry, I'm believing her and they can take their pseudo science and toss it.

Edited by renatae
  • Like 1