Jump to content
ratgirlagogo

Project Runway In the Media

Recommended Posts

Season 13 Episode 11. Designers are sent out to find women for the challenge. Tim tells them NOT to choose women who look like models. So they all end up choosing skinny women Lol Not much of a challenge to design for women who may not be "model skinny" but they are still, regular normal size women. Another stupid "challenge"

So staying on topic: did Heidi have her baby yet?

WTF? NO TIM GUNN??? Say it isn't so! I love him!! I don't know if I'll continue to watch if he is gone. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks-- never heard of that tall super model. And I've now learned more than I wanted to know about her inlaws.

Oh and her parents followed the KK (Kardashian) model of naming their daughters. Two strikes against her now :)

Edited by dleighg

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/19/2018 at 9:08 PM, Token said:

Ugh, Karlie "my brother-in-law is a Nazi" Kloss.  Final straw for me.  Not watching!

Chilling but I am not going to judge her on the creep her sister married.   Is there more to this?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Wings said:

Chilling but I am not going to judge her on the creep her sister married.   Is there more to this?

That's a bit mangled. She (Karlie) married Jared's brother.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

For me it's all about C. Siri, and I absolutely will be watching......I cannot WAIT for him to call somebody's "creation" a hot, tranny mess!  *LOL*

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/29/2018 at 12:25 PM, leighdear said:

For me it's all about C. Siri, and I absolutely will be watching......I cannot WAIT for him to call somebody's "creation" a hot, tranny mess!  *LOL*

I strongly suspect you won't ever be hearing that phrase again, given that tranny is widely considered a hateful slur against transgender people.

Edited by millennium
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

This is so confusing because Tim Gunn just instagrammed he and Heidi are casting for a fashion design show on Amazon. 

I think there’s room for 2 fashion design shows, bring it, but ish is gettin’ blurry. 

 

Edited by Refresh
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/13/2019 at 8:10 PM, Sew Sumi said:

A real accessories wall! Praise be!

Considering the fact we were close to getting the Dollar Tree Accessory Wall in the previous version, anything would be an improvement. But I did love the cute moment of Christian noting one of his own designs there. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/3/2019 at 9:58 PM, Refresh said:

This is so confusing because Tim Gunn just instagrammed he and Heidi are casting for a fashion design show on Amazon. 

I think there’s room for 2 fashion design shows, bring it, but ish is gettin’ blurry. 

 

Why does Heidi have two pairs of what look like identical shoes on the floor next to her???
 

Share this post


Link to post

Season 4 is airing on Bravo today! Oh how I’ve missed Michael Kors. Donna Karan- A real designer judge! And I forgot that Chris was eliminated and then brought back...

Edited by chitowngirl
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, chitowngirl said:

Season 4 is airing on Bravo today! Oh how I’ve missed Michael Kors. Donna Karan- A real designer judge! And I forgot that Chris was eliminated and then brought back...

I'm watching! The production value looks so low--- it's not really, just technology has advanced so much in the last decade. Heidi & Tim Gunn look so young. Where has the time gone?! The button bag with picking models. Chris March's belly laugh. Parson's. This season is clearly all about Christian Siriano. I'd forgotten how much he talked to the other contestants about their designs. Opinionated, snarky, but always benevolent. He's going to be a great mentor! And his asymmetrical faux-hawk was a moment.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×