PreviouslyTV

We The Jury Find Law & Order: The Unofficial Companion Guilty

My oldest and I were recently discussing my final wishes. She assured me she would have the Law & Order theme song played at my memorial service. I love that girl.

• Like 5

Hee hee, reading those bitchings about Greevey made me wonder if it was mere coincidence that he was on his knees begging for his life in his departure episode (IT WAS NOT.)

• Like 1

Sounds interesting. I'll definitely have to see if I can find a copy. I'm a big L&O nerd so most of it's not surprising (actually the biggest surprise in this article is hearing not liking the LA trilogy cited as a reason to question someone's judgement) but definitely interesting in seeing it first hand and on the record, especially before the show became the institution that it ended up as.

3 hours ago, camussie said:

My favorite Law & Order study is Computers on Law and Order. Since Law & Order ran from 1990-2010 it really offers a good study of the dawn of the internet age.

Thanks! Very interesting. Someone needs to do the same thing with the other big technological sea change documented so well by L&O - the rise of cellphones.

Oh yes. I got my mom this for Christmas one year. Now I read it everytime I go visit.

For the Briscoe lovers, I read this gem earlier this year: https://www.amazon.com/Jerry-Orbach-Prince-City-Fantasticks/dp/1423488458/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474404795&sr=8-1&keywords=jerry+orbach+prince