SilverStormm

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

Watching the follow up on this dumpster fire. WTF is wrong with this woman? Is she seriously mentally ill (not making a joke here)? I have never been so aggravated at a tv personality in my entire life. She is the most disturbing fucked up piece of garbage shit I have ever seen on tv or in real life. This HAS to be scripted. No way can a fat ugly ass unemployed bag of useless fuck like her end up in multiple relationships with men who are seemingly somewhat intelligent, young, good-looking, etc fucking etc. This fat whale is either reading a script or living in an alternate universe. 

Edited by Hannah94
  • Like 3

On 12/3/2018 at 4:15 PM, Miss Chevious said:

She’s a perennial loser. She’s always going to be behind on the rent, the electric bill and the cable bill. If she’s responsible for those three girls, why doesn’t she ask their father to kick in before she goes crying the blues on social media and begs for handouts from strangers? 

Her whole life is fodder for a country western song. “There’s a tear in my beer and a film on my lopsided glasses.”

Wonder how much money, time and energy she’s spent keeping tabs on Mahammit?  

I remember a TH scene with Mo when he said (paraphrasing) "Danielle is comfortable with her life in shambles."

Another comment by Mo speaking to Danielle was interesting, "You made me hate myself." I can totally understand why. 

@Hannah99, When I discovered this show I was far behind, and upon first watching Danielle I was memorized! I bought all the seasons from Discovery Communications (TLC) on YouTube and became addicted. 

I was incredulous that Sharp Entertainment was showing us a real life, functioning dimwit, and I mean no hard feelings by this statement. It was so interesting, yet so intrusive. I've never seen anything like it.

Everything from her poor English grammar, the near-constant crying, usually with no tears so it became a weird childlike whine. The odd facial tics and smirk, the wonky eye(s), and her inappropriate smiling. Her taste in fashion; remember the horizontal striped dress she bought for court? Her children & sister...

The other side of her personality was a quick & ugly rage - see Danielle in Miami or on the phone with Mo. 

Sometimes I would feel sorry for her, other times entertained, but always curious. What were her parents like? Did her mother drink a lot of alcohol when Danielle was in-utero?  

Ok, sorry for the long post. I just love that other people find this woman as interesting as I do.

• Like 7

@Rt66vintage I totally agree! When I first started watching the show and especially her segments, I couldn’t believe anyone could be as clueless as she was. I couldn’t believe how she could ever think Mo actually loved her and wasn’t just using her for a green card. A real train wreck. And one I couldn’t stop watching! 

Ditto for Nicole/Azan. That train is still wrecking. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

@Rt66vintage I totally agree! When I first started watching the show and especially her segments, I couldn’t believe anyone could be as clueless as she was. I couldn’t believe how she could ever think Mo actually loved her and wasn’t just using her for a green card. A real train wreck. And one I couldn’t stop watching! 

Ditto for Nicole/Azan. That train is still wrecking. 

Azan is loathsome. He's going to continue to use Nicole for money and she doesn't have  much.

As for her, she will continue to lie and cover up for Azan, as well as giving him time, attention, and money which rightfully all belong to Mae. Mae will be left with sitters while Nicole wrks extra shifts in order to provide for Azan. He's pretty shameless about bleeding her dry.

At least Mohamed had the decency to leave.

Jay is every bit as bad. He's using Ashley for her house and a green card. He's clearly in love with that house! And, again, time, energy, attention, and money that all should be going to Ashley's kids is going to the ruthless guy with the stupid chinstrap beard. Ashley couldn't be dumber if she tried. She can't even mask her pride in her "ratchet" streak.

But it all started with Danielle.. She's now famous for being clueless. She does cameos and interviews. And she's not really in on the joke...

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

I remember a TH scene with Mo when he said (paraphrasing) "Danielle is comfortable with her life in shambles."

Another comment by Mo speaking to Danielle was interesting, "You made me hate myself." I can totally understand why. 

@Hannah99, When I discovered this show I was far behind, and upon first watching Danielle I was memorized! I bought all the seasons from Discovery Communications (TLC) on YouTube and became addicted. 

I was incredulous that Sharp Entertainment was showing us a real life, functioning dimwit, and I mean no hard feelings by this statement. It was so interesting, yet so intrusive. I've never seen anything like it.

Everything from her poor English grammar, the near-constant crying, usually with no tears so it became a weird childlike whine. The odd facial tics and smirk, the wonky eye(s), and her inappropriate smiling. Her taste in fashion; remember the horizontal striped dress she bought for court? Her children & sister...

The other side of her personality was a quick & ugly rage - see Danielle in Miami or on the phone with Mo. 

Sometimes I would feel sorry for her, other times entertained, but always curious. What were her parents like? Did her mother drink a lot of alcohol when Danielle was in-utero?  

Ok, sorry for the long post. I just love that other people find this woman as interesting as I do.

Yes, the smiling at inappropriate times and the way her eyes appear to be going off in weird directions. She is truly fascinating. I know deep down I should feel pity for her but she continues to say and do the dumbest shit I have eve seen on tv, so I cannot muster up empathy for her.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Does Danielle’s story start on 90DF or Happily Ever After?  I need to do a rewatch!

Her story starts on 90day fiance, and she's on HEA 2 seasons, I think 2 & 3. That's when she's desperately trying to hold onto Mo. One scene is her talking to Walmart Tom about "...well, where's he gettin his sex from!? 'cuz it sure ain't from me!" Lol!

Edited by Rt66vintage · Reason: clarified answer
  • Like 3

.@CoachWristletJen, thankfully D's kids were older, and hopefully Nicole's mom & sister help out with May, and that she's in school now. 

In a way Mo was decent, leaving etc. Their story started the whole "green card" conversation, and really piqued my interest in the subject. Watched a lot of stories on YouTube about romance scams. And that's what 90day fiance seems to be about, scamming. 

Yep, Jay just loves Ashley's house. That's why he punched a hole in the wall. Was he subconsciously laying claim to said domicile? Remember, he proclaimed she would have to call the cops if she wanted him to leave. He's a POS. Weak and stupid Ashley, I'm so sorry that she has such low self-esteem and expectations for herself. She needs to be single at this stage of her life. 

• Like 2

On 9/13/2016 at 4:39 PM, vmcd88 said:

How does one "meet" someone at the Walmart and become good friend with them?

I think it's the same way they hook up in Thailand

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2