ethalfrida

Happily Ever After Social Media and Speculation

49 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Why do I get the feeling Nicole and Azan will be prominently featured in this one? No thanks, I'll pass. 

But think of the bright side . . . Nicole will be out of the country, as will - I suspect - Paul.  And hasn't David already hinted at going back to Thailand?  I see NO "downsides" if some of the 90-Day "stars" go away.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, magemaud said:

Oh! I live with my American husband in Asia... I wonder if we can fabricate enough fiction to get them to film our life in Asia... I keep on trying to convince my husband we should apply for the show when we move to the States as a way to get some money while we transition, but he isn't interested. 

• Like 6

Like House Hunters International?  Move to a new country, get established, and months or even years later convince the producers to film your fake house hunting trip?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Quof said:

Like House Hunters International?  Move to a new country, get established, and months or even years later convince the producers to film your fake house hunting trip?

Exactly! We would have the benefit of being two foreigners in a strange land... trying to figure out the culture as neither of our countries are open to immigrants! Culture shock for both the American and foreign spouse... We are planning on moving house soon... so we could probably get them to film us trying to figure out the rental system in this country. 

I found this interesting photo on Nicole’s Instagram from December 20, 2017. Was this some kind of 90 Day Fiancé Reunion Holiday Party? I wonder if they drew names for a Secret Santa gift swap? 

75E481E6-D642-4F2C-B0D7-86C6BBBAE8BD.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I found this interesting photo on Nicole’s Instagram from December 20, 2017. Was this some kind of 90 Day Fiancé Reunion Holiday Party? I wonder if they drew names for a Secret Santa gift swap? 

Nicole in horizontal stripes! Her outfit is hideous.

Elizabeth looks like she has to pee really bad, and Corny is trying too hard to be a model.

• Like 6

Elizabeth is doing the cross one leg in front of the other pose actresses do on the red carpet. She actually looks really cute. She has a nice figure and when she smiles for real and isn't wearing garish lipstick she looks really pretty. Nicole looks like Pugsley in the Addams Family.

• Like 14

My guess is when Corney looks at this pic she thinks, "If I let myself go, that's going to be me" looking at Nicole. And Nicole probably thinks, "I look better than Corney"...

• Like 3

Can't figure out what's going on on her legs.  Flames??  

Ya had to mention Pugsley...  I do remember that shirt!  

IMG_7102.PNG

• Like 8

7 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Nicole in horizontal stripes! Her outfit is hideous.

Elizabeth looks like she has to pee really bad, and Corny is trying too hard to be a model.

WTF is going on with Nicole’s legs?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, magemaud said:

I guess Azan took the picture, and that's why he isn't in it.

• Like 6

Oh, I thought maybe Antonio took it. Nicole's leggings look like some kind of angry infection. Potential crossover show with Dr. Pimple Popper? Or, I can just hear Dr. Now saying "We have to get this infection under control before I can approve you for weight loss surgery." 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 6

Lol you all! My guess is Nicole had to get some LuLaRoe in there, thus the leggings, but good lord, did she look in a mirror first?? Even Pugsley  wouldn't be caught dead in that get up. The contrast between her and the other women is just embarrassing.

Edited by RedBagWithMakeup
  • Like 9

I think some people are too hard on Corny's looks, she looks attractive IMO. A little too much make up, and the FT transformation is astonishing... but give her some credit. She also seems to have nice friends. She's a little bit of bimbo/clueless, but seems to have a good heart. She could totally be a side kick to Romy and Michele's High School reunion. XD  Something tells me she would have been happy with Antonio just showing up at her high school reunion. 

Antonio's teeny weeny little apartment really revealed the reality behind the looks and fame. While I understand costs of living in the area he lives in would be a factor, it's kind of pathetic that a guy that simulates the look of success in pictures probably has barely 2 cents to rub together in his bank account (he probably spends his money as soon as he makes it).

Edited by BabyDaddy
  • Like 3

Some updates hinted and who will possibly be on the next 90 day Happily Ever after....

Seriously .. can TLC please say no more Danielle!!!! Unless it's a segment where she and Grangela go on the prowl in some foreign country to find men. Now that would be hilarious to watch. 

• Like 6

On 9/5/2018 at 9:15 AM, greekmom said:

Some updates hinted and who will possibly be on the next 90 day Happily Ever after....

Seriously .. can TLC please say no more Danielle!!!! Unless it's a segment where she and Grangela go on the prowl in some foreign country to find men. Now that would be hilarious to watch. 

Who is this dickhead who 'broadcasts live' from his mother's junk closet about insider TLC dirt? He has this smarmy smirk like he's having lunch at The Ivy with insider producers and movers and shakers, when the only moving I can see is him moving Mother's boxes so he can carve out a 'desk' to 'broadcast' from, and the only shaking I can see is him giggling because he thinks he's hosting Access Hollywood from Mother's closet...so very weird...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, gingerella said:

Who is this dickhead who 'broadcasts live' from his mother's junk closet about insider TLC dirt? He has this smarmy smirk like he's having lunch at The Ivy with insider producers and movers and shakers, when the only moving I can see is him moving Mother's boxes so he can carve out a 'desk' to 'broadcast' from, and the only shaking I can see is him giggling because he thinks he's hosting Access Hollywood from Mother's closet...so very weird...

He actually finds out a lot of info, though, or at least he did. I think production has worked to stop leaks. 

• Like 1