PreviouslyTV

Hank From Sirens Rae Carruths His Baby Mama While Lennie Corrects Omar Little's Grammar On Law & Order

I actually was sad when Abby left. I loved her fight back against Jack on issues and her general sass. Also she was in my most favorite L&O episode, so there's that.

• Like 2

Arthur Gold's Last Stand: Either Headmistress Queller Or Her Conductor Husband Killed A Violinist S11E03

Heh, I remember this one! That's what you get when you marry The Borg Queen.

Edited by Snookums

I still think of Angie Harmon as the best actress of all the former model turned ADAs (even if "Abbie" was a little hard to take). To think, I used to scoff at Carey Lowell, but after Rohmbot, she looked like Dame Judi Dench in comparison.

• Like 3

It's funny, but I never had much use for Jamie Ross (which I'd said in one of the threads here), but in re-watching episodes with Carey Lowell, she has improved in my estimation of her. Although I still liked Claire more.

But I still can't stand Serena. So if I were to do a quick ranking, it'd probably be Kincaid, Robinette, Ross, Carmichael, Borgia, Rubirosa (low because my viewing those years was and is still spotty), and Southerlyn.

ABBIE DON'T GOOOOO

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Loved the alternate title for "Scool Daze". I liked Jamie but I was annoyed to no end by her in that episode. And no, despite bring miserable in high school, I have no pity for the kid that Colombined his cafeteria or his idiot enabling parents. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

Loved the alternate title for "School Daze". I liked Jamie but I was annoyed to no end by her in that episode. And no, despite bring miserable in high school, I have no pity for the kid that Colombined his cafeteria or his idiot enabling parents. 

I haven't gone back to confirm, but I'm sure I mentioned it in one of the season threads, but this was not the first time that Abbie met Jamie. She returned in the previous season, maybe? Or even in this one, earlier episode, where she was still the attorney of record for that one felon/murderer who was the actual murderer of this one guy's wife--who was arrested for something else, and he said I wanna call my lawyer and it turned out to be Jamie. 

We had Jack being so happy to see her, ask about her and David? her daughter, and then he's told why she's there. And Jack no be happy. 

And Jack introduced Claire to Abbie then.

But I guess the writers forgot they did that when School Daze came aboot.