Jump to content
saoirse

TDS 3.0: Season Two Upcoming Guests

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Victor the Crab said:

Looks like a light guest schedule to me. Is the show dark next President's Day week?

Yes, the following week (2/20) will be dark.

Share this post


Link to post

Clip shows, we've got clip shows.

Mo 2/20: Trevor looks back at President Obama's eight years inside the White House.
Tu 2/21: Trevor examines the transition of power between the Obama and Trump administrations.
We 2/22: The Inauguration of Donald J. Trump: So Help Us God
Th 2/23: Trevor finds out how President Trump's first 100 days in office are unfolding.

FYI: Trevor is due to appear as a guest on The View on Friday the 17th and on James Corden's show on Tuesday the 21st.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 2017-02-13 at 8:09 PM, trow125 said:

Clip shows, we've got clip shows.

Mo 2/20: Trevor looks back at President Obama's eight years inside the White House.
Tu 2/21: Trevor examines the transition of power between the Obama and Trump administrations.
We 2/22: The Inauguration of Donald J. Trump: So Help Us God
Th 2/23: Trevor finds out how President Trump's first 100 days in office are unfolding.

FYI: Trevor is due to appear as a guest on The View on Friday the 17th and on James Corden's show on Tuesday the 21st.

When you are happy about the announcement of clip shows because it means this is the week you have tickets to see his live standup in Vancouver instead. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like next week will have some A+ guests!!

2/27: John Oliver (comedian – promoting show “Last Week Tonight”)
2/28: Run The Jewels (hip hop artists – promoting album “Run The Jewels 3”)
3/1: Jake Tapper (CNN Anchor & Chief Washington Correspondent)
3/2: Patrick Stewart (actor – promoting movie “Logan”)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 2017-02-21 at 10:33 AM, possibilities said:

Bring us back a report, Delwyn!

I'll post something in the Man Himself thread :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/22/2017 at 4:54 PM, Victor the Crab said:

Never heard of Run The Jewels before. But everyone else: YAAAY!!!

If you watch Silicon Valley you're aware of some of their songs

Share this post


Link to post

3/6: TBA
3/7: Judd Apatow (producer/director/comedian – promoting Netflix show “Love”)
3/8: Tressie McMillan Cottom (author – promoting book “Lower Ed”)
3/9: Alynda Segarra (musician – promoting Hurray for the Riff Raff album “The Navigator”)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

3/13: Lee Daniels (director/producer/writer – promoting shows “Empire” & “Star”)
3/14:  Valerie Jarrett (Former Senior Advisor to President Obama)
3/15: Jesse Williams (actor – promoting show “Grey’s Anatomy”)
3/16:  Donna Brazile (Former DNC Chair)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

3/20: ACT 2: Bassem Youssef (comedian & author – promoting memoir “Revolution for Dummies”)
ACT 3: Omarosa Manigault (TLC’s “Say Yes to the Dress”)
3/21: Dahlia Lithwick (Slate’s Supreme Court correspondent)
3/22: Michael Peña (actor – promoting movie “CHIPS”)
3/23: Rep. Adam Schiff (D-House Intelligence Committee)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, trow125 said:

ACT 3: Omarosa Manigault (TLC’s “Say Yes to the Dress”)

Wait, what??

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dusang said:
3 hours ago, trow125 said:

ACT 3: Omarosa Manigault (TLC’s “Say Yes to the Dress”)

Wait, what??

SRSLY?  They have Bassam Badass Hisself Youssef and they're giving half their interview time to Ima-fucking-rosa?!!  Gah!  That's just incredibly insulting to the Samantha Bee of Egypt*, and insulting to TDS's audience.  Gah, I say!

 

*See Youssef's interview on Full Frontal

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Hooper said:

SRSLY?  They have Bassam Badass Hisself Youssef and they're giving half their interview time to Ima-fucking-rosa?!!  Gah!  That's just incredibly insulting to the Samantha Bee of Egypt*, and insulting to TDS's audience.  Gah, I say!

 

*See Youssef's interview on Full Frontal

Saw it. Liked you for it! ;)

Share this post


Link to post

3/27:  John Singleton (director & executive producer – promoting BET show “Rebel”)
3/28: Helene Cooper (author – promoting book “Madame President”)
3/29: René Pérez Joglar (hip hop artist and director – promoting documentary “Residenté”)
3/30: Chris Hayes (host of MSNBC’s “All In with Chris Hayes” & author – promoting book “A Colony in a Nation”)

Share this post


Link to post

Mo 4/3: Dr. Willie Parker
Tu 4/4: Chelsea Handler
We 4/5: Michelle Rodriguez
Th 4/6: Your Moment of Them: The Best of Jordan Klepper

Share this post


Link to post

Mo 4/10: Your Moment of Them: The Best of Roy Wood Jr.
Tu 4/11: Your Moment of Them: The Best of Ronny Chieng
We 4/12: Your Moment of Them: The Best of Desi Lydec
Th 4/13: Your Moment of Them: The Best of Hasan Minaj

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×