Chris Knight

Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

Could Izzy's stomach bug be from something he ate (like his mother's cooking?)

I wish they would just buy a damn TV so the kids won't have vision problems from squinting at a laptop.

• Like 8

22 hours ago, JoanArc said:

reminds me of one woman's exploits that I follow online. She's in her late 30's and very morbidly obese (very!). She's a total narcissist who cannot admit that her weight is a health issue, and 'works' as a motivational speaker about weight issues. Her big shtick is that no one can lose weight and keep it off - ever! She's a complete grifter with no real job, and lies about having a degree and work history. She claims be an elite athlete, but never works out. She is in year five of a two year plan to run an IRONMAN triathlon. Oh, and now she's homeless - using air b'n'b for shelter.

Until the Ironman part, I thought you were talking about Whitney Way Thore...

• Like 6
  • Laugh 6

1 hour ago, Broken Ox said:

Until the Ironman part, I thought you were talking about Whitney Way Thore...

She's Whitney - without the sparkling personality! Like, Whitney, if her life hadn't gone so well..

Well, I can always hope she will go back to school and get the RN.

It will take a couple years (assuming she has no College pre-reqs done). Now's the perfect time - no kids, no need to work, and TV money to live on. Then, when the TV show is gone and Jim Bob Enterprises isn't paying so well, Abbie can be sole breadwinner, or even put JD though school. I know, I know, I dream.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, graefin said:

I guess we're limiting our field to guys since we're talking about preachers? But Jessa has them all beat when it comes to articulation, I think. As far as I'm concerned, Nostrils ain't never gonna live down "etiquacy."

I forgot about that! Yes, I guess I was thinking in their field only guys would be preachers, but Jessa does articulate relatively well within their group. Jinger has come close in more recent episodes, I thought she was pretty articulate in the episode where she gives birth to Felicity.

• Like 1

Just now, madpsych78 said:

I forgot about that! Yes, I guess I was thinking in their field only guys would be preachers, but Jessa does articulate relatively well within their group. Jinger has come close in more recent episodes, I thought she was pretty articulate in the episode where she gives birth to Felicity.

You were right about that. Females do not preach the gospel or lead churches in the theological circles the Duggars and adjacents belong to. 

• Like 1