aquarian1

Series Finale Live Chat (S05.E13: Return 0)

Nope. Looks like we are on a death watch for Harold, and that the others, we'll find out how they died. Will The Machine be the only one standing at the end?

Sniff.

Yeah so my local CBS is having technical difficulties. The hubs and I are convinced it's the Machine, because we don't want this to be over!!!!

• Like 3

Dammit, can't remove the spoiler tag.

"Try not to die" "Yeah I love you too." D'awwww.

Meanwhile, I'm slowly putting down my Fitbit and backing away from it. 

• Like 3

Howdy--thug was out of ammo too, i believe.  How did John know about the roof? Finch/TM were on a handset..

Edited by janeta
  • Like 1

SON OF A BITCH.  I had expected for him to go but...GAH.  (Good thing the guy knows something about coming back from the dead.) 

1 minute ago, mtlchick said:

SON OF A BITCH.  I had expected for him to go but...GAH.  (Good thing the guy knows something about coming back from the dead.) 

-groan-   ;-)

Or not, AimingforYoko.

Castle may have been less-dark, but it had been worse-edited.

A wash, perhaps?

Really?!?  John's the only one that dies in the finale?!?  That's not a blood bath, and that's not fair.  John and Harold are my two favorites.  Yes, his death has been telegraphed, but I don't know.  

Yea!! The Machine lives! Shaw and Fusco lives! Bear lives! Finch is with his love! Not bad at all. Samaritan 0. Loved Shaw getting the guy at the end.

I can't believe I'm happy about AI making it through!

Edited by HowdyTV
  • Like 3

That could have been way worse. 

Anyone remember what John said about liking the new, terrifying, side of Finch? :)

So TM is living in the bird overhead.

I do wish they had edited the music volumes better--again, hard to hear the dialogue sometimes.

• Like 1

Wow, must say I laughed - thank you Fusco - I cried - thank you everyone else (tears at Fusco getting hit tho') and then...

It actually felt a bit hopeful and uplifting at the end.

Damn, just a master class on what good writing, good acting and good production can do.

Thank you POI!

• Like 3

Reese died the way I expected him to.  It was interesting both Reese and Finch wanted to live up to what they believed their father’s expectations were for them.

I didn’t like Finch’s ending.

I wanted Fusco to get custody of Bear.

I’m glad Shaw killed that guy.

I wish the machine had been Nathan’s voice.  I did not like having Amy Acker talking through the entire episode.

I did not like Shaw having the last scene.

I believe there is the possibility of a spin off which is why we had the three people help them in DC a couple of weeks ago. Shaw with Bear in the last scene seems to imply that she will be part of that or some other team. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janeta said:

Howdy--thug was out of ammo too, i believe.  How did John know about the roof? Finch/TM were on a handset..

Machine called him via landline in the vault (I assumed)