Rhondinella

All My Children

What is Janet's story background? Who did she kill? I never watched amc but have caught the odd youtube clip over the last while. The time period is when she was with Trevor? But she killed someone? Just wonder what the story is.

Thinking about the whole Bianca and Zarf/Zoe thing 12 years ago I remember the TWOP boards were just livid, saying Bianca was "into dick now". Complete negative reaction from LGBT press at the time. I admit at the time the concept of a "transexual lesbian" made me go "Whaa?"  Now you could do it. It would still have to be handled better than they did but it would have more acceptance now. Sense 8 being a great example of how to lesbian romance when one of the women is trans. The big problem was of course they should have cast an actual transperson in the role. Critiques that Zoe looked like a drag queen would have except it was a Cishet man playing her.

Apparently, Susan Lucci just announced she had open heart surgery late last year due to an almost completely blocked artery! Just goes to show, even if you live right, you have to watch out. Sounds like she is on the mend, thankfully!

• Like 1

They all looked great on Strahan and Sara. Jacob seems to be doing a western Brad Pitt look and Walt has a bit less hair. (And Cady is clearly wearing extensions but I ain't mad at her.) I thought Strahan made a tacky joke about their show being the reason AMC wasn't on any more and how AMC fans should get over it and give them a chance. That's not entirely accurate since it was actually The Chew that replaced AMC but the point was basically there. I'm not getting over it though. This would be the first time I've watched anything on ABC Daytime pretty much since AMC was cancelled. Yeah, I am holding that grudge.