saoirse

House Hunters International

On ‎02‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 2:41 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

But that brought up something I don't understand--when it's a deal-breaker that the only access to an outside area is through their bedroom.  Am I just weird in that there's nothing sitting out in my bedroom that I would be horrified for people to see?  If I had guests coming over, I'd make my bed, but even if they just dropped in and I hadn't, what's the big deal? 

My bedroom is often a total mess, so an outdoor space which was only accessible from it would be a problem.  Not necessarily a deal-breaker if the rest of the place was great, but it would be an inconvenience.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, proserpina65 said:

My bedroom is often a total mess, so an outdoor space which was only accessible from it would be a problem.  Not necessarily a deal-breaker if the rest of the place was great, but it would be an inconvenience.

Also people with their dirty shoes tramping through my bedroom....ugh. Of course,  don't care if I have any outdoor space. Give me washer/dryer every day (just saw the Finland one and I appreciate that's what she was wanting. I was also with her on the winter, but hey Finnish natives, I'm from Florida, I would have asked those questions too.)

Re: Rome - I was okay with the place but the bathroom off the kitchen was weird for me. None of the places were great.

Finally just saw the Norwich one and I think I remember upthread people not liking the wife - yeah, I know why now. She was a pill. 

• Like 1

I wouldn’t have been able to handle the tiny hallway kitchen in the colorful apartment. The fact that they only mentioned the tile and not that it was literally the hallway with no counter space made me know they weren’t going to go with that one.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Pickles said:

I did that and the moderator wrote back and said to go to Bugs, Questions and Suggestions forum and ask there, so I did. No response yet. 

Got a response. Not moving HHI back. It is staying here. 

On 2/21/2019 at 3:03 PM, jcbrown said:

Ugly Americans in Rome buying a place for their little darling to live while she went to school. The mom was horrible. "I'm from New Jersey, I know dead bodies!" What the hell was that? 

Mafia joke. You didn’t find it hysterical? 🙄