yeswedo

AS5: Stella Zotis

The motorcycle-riding Queen of LEA-thah is back! Hope she's expanded her repertoire, as I liked her very much in her season but knew she couldn't possibly win.

Jeez, was she always as big a bitch and I simply forgot?  Or have they just flipped the edit on her and are showing stuff they didn't the first time?

• Like 2

I think Stella is putting on a show about Stella, tough noo yawkah, which - spoiler alert - Stella would not get away with in New York. I can see her as the lady in Roslyn or New Rochelle or Hackensack who yells at the mailman and starts fights with the neighborhood kids.

Edited by Julia
  • Like 3

I think Stella is putting on a show about Stella, tough noo yawkah, which - spoiler alert - Stella would not get away with in New York. I can see her as the lady in Roslyn or New Rochelle or Hackensack who yells at the mailman and starts fights with the neighborhood kids.

True. She's almost like the pre-9-11 stereotype of New Yorkers as universally nasty, rude selfish assholes. A stereotype that a lot of people stopped believing 15 years ago.
  • Like 1