David T. Cole

Unforgettable

That was hilarious.  And then I love how the one woman turns on the CO2 and THIS is the time Carrie decides she's going to confront her on being the killer?

• Like 1

I came to post this - I think that must be the case - mine shows all 4 tonight (central time 7 - 11 or 11-2:00 a.m.)  IMO that doesn't show alot of respect for the show.  But after what they did to Longmire, what can you expect?

• Like 1

For what it's worth, my DVR doesn't show Unforgettable in the schedule for Friday the 29th. Seems strange that they show four episodes in one night, end them with an epic cliffhanger and then nothing. My gut is telling me the show is on it's last leg and is about to go belly-up.

Edited by preeya

Did this show forget it had already been cancelled twice already?  It's awful ballsy of them to end on a cliffhanger. And when I read about cliffhanger, I didn't think I'd care but he's actually perhaps the one character I don't want to die.

Did this show forget it had already been cancelled twice already?  It's awful ballsy of them to end on a cliffhanger. And when I read about cliffhanger, I didn't think I'd care but he's actually perhaps the one character I don't want to die.

Maybe they're banking on having 9 lives?