PreviouslyTV

Vote For The Best Law & Order Fantasy Draft Team!

I listened to the podcast in the car while driving to a 3rd grade basketball tournament for my nephew with my Mom. She was a bit disturbed with my muttering under my breath. "Damn RIGHT you should take Lupo! He should have gone two rounds ago!" and "Seriously, Jamey Sheridan didn't get picked up until NOW? Do these people know ANYTHING?"

I went with Dave, mainly because of Fin, Lupo, Rex, and Schiff (the fact that he's my (mod) boss had nothing to do with it, I'm sure he can't look that stuff up, right? Right?) Suburgatory for the win!

• Like 2

I also went with Dave, mostly because of Huang. I truly love him. And Fin! He's learned so much over the years.

(It was realllly hard not to go with Lennie Briscoe, though. He's my favorite of original L&O, I just like SVU better overall).

Lee Tergesen and Christopher Meloni had the most homoerotic interrogation scene ever...

Once you've gone OZ, you don't / can't / won't go back....

I voted for Tara and her snarkmaster duo of Skoda & Rodgers.

As I listened to this in the car today, when Tara started talking about detectives, I started chanting Munch Munch Munch Munch and then she said Munch and I went YAY! and threw my hands up. Nailed it.

This was a really, really tough choice. McCoy/Briscoe cannot be ignored. I have to say though, leaving Briscoe aside, I too would have grabbed Van Buren first. That was a great choice Joe! If you'd had Skoda too, you might have tipped me your way..

This seems like a good time to bring up - why, in all that time, did they never manage to sing on that show? Green, Briscoe, Van Buren, Skoda, Huang, come on now, break into a little something for me! At a bar after or something! Come on! I Am Not A Crackpot.

• Like 1

This seems like a good time to bring up - why, in all that time, did they never manage to sing on that show? Green, Briscoe, Van Buren, Skoda, Huang, come on now, break into a little something for me! At a bar after or something! Come on! I Am Not A Crackpot.

Briscoe knew his Broadway bigwigs...He was at the crime scene and the CSU guy said something like the "Producer" had been dead 48 hours...Briscoe said "Longer than his last show" [Dun Dun]

[the lone, rueful tear of Now THAT'S A Musical Buntsy Would Have Dug The most slides down the cheek of Western culture]

PS voting closes at noon ET, so if you didn't vote/make your friends and fam vote, get after it this morning!

• Like 2