PreviouslyTV

Double Vision: The Law & Order Franchise Farm Team

I was watching a Lupo/Bernard/Rubirosa period L&O: Mothership episode with a pre-Barba Raul Esparza playing a blackmailer. A quick IMDB lookup indicates that he was on an episode of L&O: Criminal Intent also, but I don't think I've seen more than one or two episodes of CI.

Missed S. Epatha Merkerson, the long-running Mothership Lieutenant Van Buren, was in the Logan/Greevey first season as the mother of a child killed by a stray bullet in "Mushrooms".

• Like 1

How about the really OLD episode when S. Epatha Merkerson appeared as an office cleaning woman whose child had been accidentally shot ???
Ahhhh.... Courtney B. Vance as "Bud Greer", the angry Wall Street thief. Awesomely acted. Some good lines by C. Noth and Waterson.... "you don't scare me... but you do disgust me".

Charlesman... didn't see this page til after I posted.  We have very good memories!

Edited by Day2Day

Peter Scanavino was also on an episode of Criminal Intent, memorable for being the first official Mike Logan-as-a-regular episode of that show (then partnered with Annabella Sciorra's character). This was way back in 2005, and Scanavino was a) a baby and b) pretty darn amazing as a troubled criminal/one half of a totally messed up mother-and-son duo. That's one of my favourite LO:CI episodes ever, and I'm in love with Carisi, and yet I hardly made the connection until I went looking. Scanavino is good.

I mean, look.

Peter Scanavino was also on an episode of Criminal Intent, memorable for being the first official Mike Logan-as-a-regular episode of that show (then partnered with Annabella Sciorra's character). This was way back in 2005, and Scanavino was a) a baby and b) pretty darn amazing as a troubled criminal/one half of a totally messed up mother-and-son duo. That's one of my favourite LO:CI episodes ever, and I'm in love with Carisi, and yet I hardly made the connection until I went looking. Scanavino is good.

I mean, look.

Ah, yes. "Diamond Dogs". He was so awful as the criminal, yet I felt oddly sorry for him at the end there.

Speaking of which, Kelli Giddish was also on CI in S7, "Depths", a Goren/Eames episode about diving treasure hunters and one ends up killed. She was the ex of one of the divers.

About three years before becoming ADA Borgia there was Annie Parisse playing a girlfriend high up on the skank scale in season 12's Attorney Client

• Like 1