Jump to content
Aquarius

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

Recommended Posts

So tired of them making like Steffy is some kind of Warrior Earth Mother for adopting a baby while she already had an infant to deal with. Even Hope is on that bandwagon now. Ugh. It was an unnecessary choice Steffy made and it represents virtually zero hardship for her.

Whoa, Flo. Partial snitches get partial stitches.

Hope's body is probably still physically healing from her failed childbirth. Pushing the option of trying to have a kid again seems thoughtless to me, even if Steffy and Liam are concerned about Hope's seemingly unhealthy attachment to Phoebeth.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Good lord.  What is the point of this not-dead-baby SL?  This is just ridiculous and pointless.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

Good lord.  What is the point of this not-dead-baby SL?  This is just ridiculous and pointless.

Personally, the point is the elevated acting that this storyline,  a storyline I readily admit is deeply flawed, is producing.  I don't know the names of most of the actors, I'll just use the characters' names.  Liam and Hope are killing it, the supporting cast of Bill, Wyatt, Sally, and all 3 Logan sisters have been consistently excellent.

I've been watching the show since its inception, I've taken many months long breaks out of sheer frustration.  In more recent years I've watched but I've never been a daily viewer.

But I haven't missed an episode since the baby switch.  Good acting on B&B is few and far between, when half the cast is giving 100% I'm in!

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

If Liam and Stuffy curtails Hope's time with PhoBeth, it will be further evidence of another Stuffy/Liam coupling debacle.  

Dr Shady runs back to London and leaves Flo to take the fall but Flo would have to be the fall person if she went back to LV. Is the purpose of Flo staying, in LA, so Zoey can continue to have airtime?  Instead of a possible moral dilemma for Zoey, have PhoBeth resemble Hope to where there is a question of maternity. By than, Hope has a baby and than Hope has two infants instead of Stuffy.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Heh, I wonder if Flo even knows where Reese is. What a dupe.

Poor Hope. Everyone is about to start thinking she's got an unhealthy attachment to Phoebeth. Her own child.

Why didn't Zoe whip out her phone and snap a photo of those adoption papers? She can't really prove what she saw.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

The stupid will continue in this SL until Bell and the writers decide it's time for Hope to find out Phoebe/Beth is Beth.  Then Liam will leave Steffy to go back to Hope.  Yes, I think before that happens, Liam and Steffy will get back together.  God help us all.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Another plot point TIIC wants us to forget. This time it's Taylor and Stuffy wanted her to move in to help her with Kelly.  In addition, Hope is suddenly ok with Taylor being a raving lunatic.  It's now Taylor who?  Stuffy mentioned all the support she gets, but doesn't mention her mother. 

Stuffy, so what if Hope is using PhoBeth as a coping mechanism.  Don't be a selfish bitch, it's not like your PhoBeth birth mother.  In a way, PhoBeth was purchased as your coping mechanism for a lost sister which you thought Kelly needed.  

Advise Jenny gave to Forest:  Run, Flo, Run!  

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

The stupid will continue in this SL until Bell and the writers decide it's time for Hope to find out Phoebe/Beth is Beth.  Then Liam will leave Steffy to go back to Hope.  Yes, I think before that happens, Liam and Steffy will get back together.  God help us all.

Imagine being the shit heel who leaves their sad wife grieving their dead baby for their fun ex who has (“yay”) living babies. If Liam does this he will eclipse Ethan Crane as the ultimate punk ass bitch of soaps. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Stuffy, so what if Hope is using PhoBeth as a coping mechanism.  Don't be a selfish bitch, it's not like your PhoBeth birth mother.  In a way, PhoBeth was purchased as your coping mechanism for a lost sister which you thought Kelly needed.  

Especially as Steffy has no problem with Liam using her 1/4 million dollar baby to help him cope with losing Beth. Why isn't she concerned if Liam grows too attached to the baby? Or that's right, she would love that as she wasn't (or Kelly) enough to get Liam to leave Hope.

Edited by nilyank
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Imagine being the shit heel who leaves their sad wife grieving their dead baby for their fun ex who has (“yay”) living babies. If Liam does this he will eclipse Ethan Crane as the ultimate punk ass bitch of soaps. 

We know he won't.

He and Steffy will gravitate towards one another, Hope will ask him what he wants, we wavers and waffles until Hope blows up on him and hands him back to Steffy again.

This show is so consistent you can set your watch to it.

  • Like 14
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

is it just me or is this show not even fun to post about anymore- let alone watch. It's all about the Steffy/Phoebeth show for Liam ...oh yeah, and don't forget...poor Hope's pain.

It's been so long since there has been any other story that does not immediately revolve around them that I don't remember who the hell else is even on....and honestly I'm so pissed off about this idiotic story about the dead/not dead baby that I don't really care about them. They've screwed up the writing for Katie/Thorne, Brooke/Ridge...$Bill...Quinn/Ridge...I mean, who cares?? The pacing & writing is ridiculous. What about a little business intrigue or something beyond this damn stupid triangle*.

*Now, with baybeeez!!

At this point all I want is to see Zoe (or anyone!) blow this "adoption" wide open & for Hope to get her baby back already!! If Steffy suffers in the process...well guess these things can happen when you "buy" babies.(Human trafficking anyone?)

  • Like 15
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

is it just me or is this show not even fun to post about anymore- let alone watch. It's all about the Steffy/Phoebeth show for Liam ...oh yeah, and don't forget...poor Hope's pain.

It's been so long since there has been any other story that does not immediately revolve around them that I don't remember who the hell else is even on....and honestly I'm so pissed off about this idiotic story about the dead/not dead baby that I don't really care about them. They've screwed up the writing for Katie/Thorne, Brooke/Ridge...$Bill...Quinn/Ridge...I mean, who cares?? The pacing & writing is ridiculous. What about a little business intrigue or something beyond this damn stupid triangle*.

*Now, with baybeeez!!

At this point all I want is to see Zoe (or anyone!) blow this "adoption" wide open & for Hope to get her baby back already!! If Steffy suffers in the process...well guess these things can happen when you "buy" babies.(Human trafficking anyone?)

That's the thing that doesn't make any sense.  Bell has made the show all about one of the least interesting/appealing characters, played by a not so great actor.  If AN and SC weren't literally putting their blood, sweat and tears into this story line it would be unwatchable.  As it is, more and more viewers are simply getting fed-up.

Hauxdilox has a very vocal fanbase but I think Bell has really over-estimated their numbers and has put way too much faith in JMW's ability to carry a show.  Especially when she's teamed with the creature that is her mother.   Taylor is a monster and HT is very difficult to watch.

What's even  more frustrating is that the cast is chock full of better actors playing more interesting characters.  If they want to focus on a monster, Quinn is there to dim all lesser lights.  On her best day, Hauxdi will never be able to out-vixen Brooke.  A lot of people are quick to point out that Brooke is older than Hauxdi but put them both in a bikini and see what 9 out of 10 men/women/ANYBODY would say. Every once in a while we get a scene with Wyatt and Sally in bed either having just fucked or getting ready to fuck, to remind us of the criminal waste of two great characters played by two really good actors.  And if you want to have a bikini-contest, put Sally in and Hauxdi drops to a distant third.  Hope isn't much of a bikini wearer but I'm sure she could hold her own.  AN has been outstanding showing us Hope's pain, but now that we know what's she's capable of, give her MORE TO DO!

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why didn't Zoe whip out her phone and snap a photo of those adoption papers? She can't really prove what she saw.

Steffy also has a copy of those exact papers, they've also been filed with the court, they're a matter of public record.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

JMW is simply not convincing when she's anything other than selfish and self-entitled.  Her cutesy talk and mooshy faces with the baby, or talking about the baby (either one), just ring so false for me.  She just can't pull off sweet or loving.

And, I'm tired of Zoey.  So, so tired.  Yes, we know Flo is complicit in human trafficking, but Zoey doesn't know that.  All she knows is that Flo is living in her dad's apartment.  The exact nature of their relationship hasn't even been spelled out yet.  Yet, Zoey thinks she has every right to be in her "fawther's flot" even though someone else is living there with his permission.  She just barges in and starts peppering a stranger with questions about "my Dod".  Hey, Z, why don't you pick up the phone and call "Dod" instead of berating a seemingly innocent woman living in his place?

  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

LMAO!

i kind of love that the people who write this show give ZERO F@$ks about plot continuity!

Ingo’s leaving? Ok, marriage over! Story to explain it? Nah

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, I listened to Thorne’s “explanation” about why their marriage was a mistake. Then I said  HUH?WHAT? Can you run that by me one more time? 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

At least Thorne did mention Ally, so I guess there's that. As far as any other type of continuity in that storyline, I've got nothing. 

I really wanted Hope to say "it's not a puppy, is it?" when she was pulling out Sally's drawings.

While I hate, hate, hate that newcomer, & not someone likely to stay around for a while, Zoey, is the one to crack this case, I'm glad there's at least, finally, some movement. I'd much rather have Taylor find out & keep it to herself, before deciding to do the right thing, but I'm just really uncomfortable watching this storyline, especially in light of Kristoff St. John's real-life death, which was at least partially caused by the death of his child. Seeing Hope play out this fake storyline (meaning that PhoeBeth is her actual daughter) on B&B, right after Y&R ends in my area, is just really, sadly uncomfortable. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

It's not even Friday and the truth comes out.

giphy.gif

Except not really because I'm sure Dr. Fuckingham will send the same goons he claimed to be protecting Zoe from to now keep her quiet or some other contrived crap. Because that is, after all, what this show does best.

Elsewhere, Thorne dumps Katie and she feigns being upset (but you just know she's thinking about $Bill). Bye, Ingo. It's a shame how they wasted him and it's also a shame how they skewered the character of Thorne in the process.

Finally, we have some more interaction with Wyatt/Hope. Dare I say Wyatt shows more concern for Hope than her own husband?

DzTsFjnUUAArB1V.png

DzTsIPeVYAAF5hM.png

With the return of Thomas imminent and Liam playing daddy to both babies, I'm wondering if Hott is back in the works. I really love Wally and I'm not sold on a Tally that won't have PF in it, but if it means Sally and Wyatt get to get out of the bedroom, I'm all for it. 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Ingo’s leaving? Ok, marriage over! Story to explain it? Nah

JY's been off the show for months now, probably since at least before Hope even knew she was pregnant, and there's still no explaination as to where he's gone. I'm fairly sure if Maya were a cis woman she'd been written out the show to be "at International with Rick" by now.

I hate this version of Thorne, and much like when TIIC dropped the Rick/Steffy story with no explaination off-screen, I just want it over and done with.

1 hour ago, nkotb said:

I'd much rather have Taylor find out & keep it to herself, before deciding to do the right thing, but I'm just really uncomfortable watching this storyline, especially in light of Kristoff St. John's real-life death, which was at least partially caused by the death of his child.

Hunter Tylo has also lost a child and had to do two stories about losing children within the same calendar year of that death. I wonder if that's why they've gone to such lengths to make appear so fucking stupid and gullible and "innocent" in this. Bill Bell has rewritten far bigger stories  to accommodate her life over far less pressing matters.

That said, keeping that kind of secret with no sense of irony is right up Taylor's alley. She did it with Thomas and I'm surprised they didn't go there with Nick and the egg switch (which would've searched Brooke right for putting the baby bait out there in the first place).

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I like Medieval Times, but I just cannot imagine Hope eating with her hands and throwing back grog.  Although she would look apropos in a dress of that period. 

Yay, strike up the band, let the celebration begin the partially open door has made an appearance today. Wow, who knew that Zoey would be a better detective than Sanchez or Hot Dog.  Now will Zoey be complicit or will she blow the whistle?  I'm guessing we won't know for another couple of weeks. 

Condor is just like his brother.  He cannot handle not being in control. Aw, he loves Katie too much to stay with her. How many times have I heard someone use that very lame excuse.  Go Condor, fly off into oblivion. We will all be so much better off without you. 

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

WTF was Flo still hanging around for? She had plenty of cash and could've disappeared before Zoe kept digging into the dirt.

Katie, don't act so shocked. You married a guy you barely knew to fulfill an agenda. It was a noble agenda but as far as the marriage was concerned, that was never anything but a cardboard house built on quicksand.

Man, when Thorne makes a decision, that's it. You'd think he could've taken a few days to work up to annulment but no. Guess he's got places to go and things to do. Right now!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

This show is so unpredictable in a very predictable way, if that makes any kind of sense. What do y’all think will happen when Steffy goes on maternity leave? After all, she’s an earth mother to two very young babies, raising them alone (according to her monumentally stupid mother) and being the bestest momma ever. Why in the world do I even watch this dreck? Long term habit, I guess. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, lgprimes said:

LMAO!

i kind of love that the people who write this show give ZERO F@$ks about plot continuity!

Ingo’s leaving? Ok, marriage over! Story to explain it? Nah

5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Yeah, I listened to Thorne’s “explanation” about why their marriage was a mistake. Then I said  HUH?WHAT? Can you run that by me one more time? 

When things like this happen, all I think is - Brad Bell strikes again.  He doesn't care.  The only SL he wants to do involves a triangle, and not just any triangle will do.  It must involve Ridge or Liam, and it must make Taylor, Brooke, Steffy, Hope, and anyone else who is unlucky enough to end up in this vortex of suck - look as pathetic and spineless as possible.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I really do hope that Zoe figures this out very soon because I’m ready to quit this show. How stupid can all of these people be? As sympathetic as I am for Hope’s loss, can she have any conversation with any family member or any colleague at work without grieving “her daughter”, “why didn’t she remember”, “why didn’t her dotter survive?” Etc, etc, etc. I know she lost her baby but holy cow, can she not talk about anything else at any time in any day with any one?

  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

I've been meaning to ask, what did cause Hope to pass out during Beth's delivery? Does that happen IRL?

Maybe for some levity, it would be fun to see single gals, Katie and Donna, out for a tipsy "Galentine's" night out on the town.  Otherwise, it doesn't look like anybody is in for a very festive Valentine's Day tomorrow. Watching Wally roll around in bed again, isn't my idea of entertainment. It was nice to see Sally in actual clothes today. Her outfit was really cute. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Wow, who knew that Zoey would be a better detective than Sanchez or Hot Dog.  

LOL anybody who knows Sanchez and Hot Dog 🌭 🤪

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post

Happy Valentine's Day to all my fellow B&Bers!

How long has Ingo been on? A year? And they wait until the man is leaving to give him good stuff? Because I thought he was great with Katie. The SL is garbage, and has been since the insta romance/wedding, but I thought he was very good in those scenes. Makes me sad for him because he never got a chance to show us what he was capable of. First, they tried to make us believe he had been pining for Brooke for however many years, then they tried to turn him into Mike Tyson by having him beat up on Ridge, then they had him trying to turn everyone against Ridge, followed by pairing him up with the interns. And most recently this infatuation with Will and Katie and butting into Bill’s relationship with his son. In a word, they have gone out of their way to make him look like an idiot. Whatever happened to Ally’s Designs, or whatever it was called? At least they are giving us something to explain his leaving; a lot more than we got with Rick or Ivy; which was nothing. Personally, I think Ingo was treated quite shabbily by B&B.

Zoe and the Partially Closed Chained Door are my new favs! Zoe is not the best actress, but I will kiss her feet if she blows this mess up.

I refuse to see Flo as a victim; victims don’t get paid $50K for doing the wrong thing.

I loved Pam’s dress and that sweater. I can’t help myself; I love all things retro. And her new haircut looks nice too.

And my girl Sally was rocking that Boho Chic.

21 hours ago, nkotb said:

I really wanted Hope to say "it's not a puppy, is it?" when she was pulling out Sally's drawings.

Thank you @nkotb, for some much needed levity! I had a little snort laugh with this. 

On 2/13/2019 at 1:01 AM, RedRockRosie said:

is it just me or is this show not even fun to post about anymore-

No, @RedRockRosie, you are not alone in that. It feels like you are snarking all over Hope's pain. I am still struggling to understand what they think this SL is adding? The only one benefiting is Steffy. OH! Stupid me. Of course. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh Sally’s hair! I’d die for that perfect brilliant bouncy red waves (and her insannne body). 

Flo you had one job. 

While I fully believe Thorne hasn’t dealt with the loss of Ally. It’s been over a decade since Darla passed. 

I don’t like Zoe but she can replace Dt HotDog and Dumbass Charlie as the resident law and order of FC and they can go 👋 🚪

I hope this doesn’t mean Batie 3.0 is on the horizon. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I agree that Sally’s Body is smoking hot. However. That hair color. I do love the style on her but that color is so fake. I’m married to a red head and have others in our family so I know what red hair is supposed to look like. That bothers me every time I see her. She’d look so much better with a realistic color.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Ugh Sally’s hair! I’d die for that perfect brilliant bouncy red waves (and her insannne body).  

I'm way past the age for a rockin' bod look but I would totally take that red hair...and I've always been a brunette...& with a little help still am. 😉

Wish they'd let Wyatt & Sally have a real story....seeing them in the sack all the time isn't necessarily what I'd call "romantic"...pretty yes, romantic, not for me.

Hope's sadness is just so...heartbreaking. No one seems to know what to do. Why can't one of the women in her life just sit with her & let her talk about Beth...talk about her hopes & dreams & the emptiness....everyone tries to just get her "past" it. Everyone's processing & time frame is different. Sometimes you just want to talk til the words are used up, ya know?

OMG Thorne....just so bad. Writers...what are you thinking?? This is the best you could do?? You had to have had a little more time to figure out a better exit story for Ingo than this. On a shallow note- always loved Ingo with more hair. He looks SO much better.

Finally...Zoe...PLEASE don't let ANYONE talk you out of doing the right thing!!!! (Yeah, I dream....)

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

"A Style Powerhouse"? Hope? And why would Reese have a fashion magazine?

Flo: He switched the babies!
Zoe: He stitched the babies?
Flo: No! He
switched the babies!
Zoe: He pitched the babies?
Flo: OMG, how dense are you? HE SWITCHED THE BABIES!
Zoe: I don't understand. Are you saying he ditched the babies?
Flo: Well, one of them anyway...

Oy, wonder if there's a greeting card category for when you tell your spouse you're annulling your marriage on Valentine's Day?

Boo, effing hoo, Zoe. Please tell me you're not going to wait around sobbing while your daddy the human trafficker hops an 11-hour flight from London. In that amount of time you could be going straight to Hope and Liam and telling them their baby is still alive.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Condor/Katie How could of love and marry this looser!  Was it just because you needed a united front to beat Bill?  I'm sure you really wasn't surprised because Condor is a jealous fool like Ridge.  Katie is just embarrassed, not hurt. 

Zoey knows everything and Daddy is going to fix it by playing on her emotions. I'm guessing that Zoey will confront Stuffy to give PhoBeth back to Hope and trying to keep her father out of it.  As long as Zoey doesn't confront Stuffy by the roadside, by an electrical panel, or a staircase, Zoey will be safe. Now Taylor is a different story.  

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Zoe is not a very good crier, but that is ok because:

Now, do I believe that Zoe is going to run and do the right thing? No, but it does mean that someone other than Dr. Dreadful and his Henchwoman know the truth. That is the first, very important step to fixing this shit. Unfortunately what I think will happen is Zoe will wait for dad, and dad will tell her how it was all done to protect her, and the baby isn't suffering, and as long as she remains quiet it will all be good. And if she goes to Steffy, or Hope, or the police, he would go to jail and loose his doctoring license. I just don't believe Zoe has that strong of a moral compass, and that her love and loyalty to dad will trump what she does have. No, it will probably be another case of partially open door, where Zoe is telling Zander. Steffy won't be the one to overhear because she doesn't work anymore. I would love it to be Hope, or maybe Brooke. If it was Ridge and he didn't spill the beans that would be all kinds of awesome if Brooke found out. That would kill two birds with one stone; get Beth back in Hope's arms and end Bridge too! WINNING!

In the event that I am wrong, and Zoe does the right thing, I wonder how that would play out? What is the refund policy on human trafficking? Do you get a full refund if you have a receipt, and only get store credit or a "like" model without one? And really, Dr. Dreadful should have done some leg work on the Marone Girls before entering into any kind of barter with them, because what he doesn't realize is that Zoe will be in far more danger from Taylor and Steffy than any hired thugs. Thugs generally end up dead or in jail; the Marone Girls kill at will and go on to live prosperous, happy lives. You know, sort of Purge like? 

I said I was glad they were giving us something to explain Thorne's exit. But was that ever bad. It was so bad I can't even break down how bad it was. Ally I get, but what does Darla have to do with anything? And just springing an annulment on Katie? 

Well, at least Sally and Wyatt were only sitting on the bed at first. And they did end up on the chair or the chaise lounge. So I consider that some progress. 

I am a Ginger, and was the full monty as child, with flaming tresses and freckled, pale skin. I am amazed I don't have skin cancer as an adult because I lived in the water, and "laid" in the sun as a younger person. No sun screen; instead we tried to attract the sun with baby oil and foil lined pads. As an old lady my hair has turned a rich auburn color that gets strawberry blonde streaks in the summer and looks very much like CH's hair. But that is where any similarities stop. I would crawl over broken glass to have her body. Just for one day. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

IR hiring as Thorne was sooooo wrong and Brad Bell should have been fired. LOL!!! IR was all wrong for the part and was just hired because he was a name. I'm sure IR was thrilled to have an easy gig for a year and now can go back to GH where he belongs. They had a great thing going with Katie and Wyatt. They were so funny together and it was great that it pissed Bill off to no end.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Do you think that the Powers That Be have been made aware of the viewers' disgust and displeasure with the baby switch/never ending agony of Hope storyline and have decided to rectify it much sooner than they'd expected to?  Can we finally have a nice thing on this show???

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, A-Lo said:

Do you think that the Powers That Be have been made aware of the viewers' disgust and displeasure with the baby switch/never ending agony of Hope storyline and have decided to rectify it much sooner than they'd expected to?  Can we finally have a nice thing on this show???

Seriously, if the producers were worried about viewers' disgust and displeasure they would've closed up shop 20 years ago.  There were plenty storylines that disgusted and displeased:  Angela Forrester, Ridge banging Morgan after a text from Taylor, Brooke banging her daughter's boyfriend (I mean the second time), Darla getting mowed down, Taylor turning to booze et al.  I could go on forever.  I don't think they care.  One thing I know they care about is ratings.  If the ratings go up a tick, the story will go on, if they go down a tick, the story will end.

I'm fully aware the soaps don't have the audience they once had, but a surge in ratings, however small, is still a surge in ratings.

I know it's an unpopular opinion but I think the actress playing Zoe is doing a commendable job.

eta:  I forgot the most egregious, the most heinous plot development in recent memory:  Ally Forrester's needless and pointless death at the hands of Steffy Forrester.  I took one of my "breaks" from the show after that.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Do we think this awful switched baby storyline will finally be wrapped up next week?  I HATE seeing Hope thinking her baby has died. I have not really been watching much. Waiting for her to get her baby back and then I will resume. Lol. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

Seriously, if the producers were worried about viewers' disgust and displeasure they would've closed up shop 20 years ago.  There were plenty storylines that disgusted and displeased:  Angela Forrester, Ridge banging Morgan after a text from Taylor, Brooke banging her daughter's boyfriend (I mean the second time), Darla getting mowed down, Taylor turning to booze et al.

You missed the the most infamous example of Ridge/Bridget, which is still at the top of most fans' Worst SL Lists. I personally hate that because it far overshadowed the whole paternity reveal and by extension, any pretended about Stephanie's "morality." Per one story I read, the one who ultimately got Baby Bell to can the story was Lee Philip Bell herself, aka HIS OWN MOTHER.

But overall, I agree, if they have a shit about fans they'd have killed a whole lot of stories in their tracks ages ago and not kill off one of the last links to Spectra to pay for Crap Wagner's salary (who himself was unceremonial dumped when the show no longer had any use for him and Liam had become the new leading "man").

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Is there a little more gray in Bill's beard?  If not, he still looks good.  A happy Bill is a hell of a lot better than a happy Ridge.  You only know that Ridge is happy when he gloats. 

Taylor helping Stuffy was short lived. Almost as short as Katie's and Condor's marriage.  

Wyatt calling a Condor a Condor. Very insightful. 

Flo be Gone. Best thing for you is just leave don't even come back to the apartment.  It looks like Zoey is determined to blow the whistle.  Hope or the win and Stuffy for the loss. Zoey, make it so. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Best way to tie up this story is just make Steffy & Hope sister wives and all live with Liam & all the baybeez. How big is that dang beach house anyway...?

🤷‍♂️👩‍👩‍👧‍👧   Yes, I'm totally kidding but it sure seems like they are almost there.)

I want this to end with Hope getting Phoebeth & Steffy  realizing that gee...she still does have a sister for Kelly just like the original plan. And hallelujah Hope & Liam have their daughter....and so does Steffy. (So Liam still comes out with 2 daughters.)

Just tell someone Zoe. TELL!!!!!!  But I'm sure she'll want to save daddy.

$Bill...yup. Definitely more silver in the chin & sideburns. Damn. I don't think that man could look bad if he tried. 🙂    Loved the magic tricks. lol

Katie & Wyatt..still cute.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Zoe, you are a disappointment. How did you let Hope and Liam spend one more night not knowing their baby was stolen and is alive?
 
Lol at that mess on Justin's face. Looks like someone went overboard with the fake hair in a spray can stuff. He and Rey in Genoa City must follow each other on social media.

Oy, JMW with the inflated lips again. Why?

Hmm, wonder if Reese will send Zoe to her room without any dinner? Guess now we'll see which is stronger, his drive for self-preservation or his drive to protect his child.

Quote

I want this to end with Hope getting Phoebeth & Steffy  realizing that gee...she still does have a sister for Kelly just like the original plan.

And with Taylor wondering if she can deduct that $250k loss from her taxes. I doubt Reese gave her a money back guarantee. 😑

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

You missed the the most infamous example of Ridge/Bridget, which is still at the top of most fans' Worst SL Lists. I personally hate that because it far overshadowed the whole paternity reveal and by extension, any pretended about Stephanie's "morality." Per one story I read, the one who ultimately got Baby Bell to can the story was Lee Philip Bell herself, aka HIS OWN MOTHER.

Oh, I remember it, it just didn't offend me that much because firstly, it didn't last that long, it was quickly wrapped up.  Secondly, I never got a paternal feeling from Ridge towards Bridget, partly because of RM's wooden acting style.  And thirdly, the real creepy incestuous relationship was between Ridge and Stephanie.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/14/2019 at 7:03 PM, RedRockRosie said:

I'm way past the age for a rockin' bod look but I would totally take that red hair...and I've always been a brunette...& with a little help still am. 😉

Wish they'd let Wyatt & Sally have a real story....seeing them in the sack all the time isn't necessarily what I'd call "romantic"...pretty yes, romantic, not for me.

Hope's sadness is just so...heartbreaking. No one seems to know what to do. Why can't one of the women in her life just sit with her & let her talk about Beth...talk about her hopes & dreams & the emptiness....everyone tries to just get her "past" it. Everyone's processing & time frame is different. Sometimes you just want to talk til the words are used up, ya know?

OMG Thorne....just so bad. Writers...what are you thinking?? This is the best you could do?? You had to have had a little more time to figure out a better exit story for Ingo than this. On a shallow note- always loved Ingo with more hair. He looks SO much better.

Finally...Zoe...PLEASE don't let ANYONE talk you out of doing the right thing!!!! (Yeah, I dream....)

I think all Hope has done is sit and talk to her family members, friends, coworkers, etc. Everyone in her orbit has listened to her talk about her baby, her hopes for her, her dreams for her, her plans for her, etc. They’ve all done that for Hope so maybe it’s time to take at least a few hours a day (at work?) to concentrate on something else? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I think all Hope has done is sit and talk to her family members, friends, coworkers, etc. Everyone in her orbit has listened to her talk about her baby, her hopes for her, her dreams for her, her plans for her, etc. They’ve all done that for Hope so maybe it’s time to take at least a few hours a day (at work?) to concentrate on something else? 

Sometimes the pit of devastation & grief is bottomless & you simply can't focus on anything else, even though you desperately want to think of anything else.  Also, do we even know how much time has supposedly passed in the B&B world? days...weeks? More??

And seriously...who ever really works at Forrester anyway? Of course up until recently, the Hope for the Future line was on hold...now suddenly they are putting money into it & Hope is supposed to suddenly be all gung ho cause everyone thinks it will "help" her deal with her grief? Yeah....

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oy, JMW with the inflated lips again. Why?

Can lips be pregnant? They kinda look like it. 🤔

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Like 9
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Oh, I remember it, it just didn't offend me that much because firstly, it didn't last that long, it was quickly wrapped up.  Secondly, I never got a paternal feeling from Ridge towards Bridget, partly because of RM's wooden acting style.  And thirdly, the real creepy incestuous relationship was between Ridge and Stephanie.

Bolded for truth! xD

And hey, he's a better actor than we gave him credit for because he managed to get through his lines without vomiting all over the scripts! 😉 Ronn Moss stated that the story really, really squicked him when he left the show, but I couldn't tell on screen--and yeah, part of it was his wooden acting to be sure, but also that unlike certain other actors, he didn't phone it in just because a story didn't particularly interest him.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:29 PM, Cool Breeze said:

JMW is simply not convincing when she's anything other than selfish and self-entitled.  Her cutesy talk and mooshy faces with the baby, or talking about the baby (either one), just ring so false for me.  She just can't pull off sweet or loving.

And, I'm tired of Zoey.  So, so tired.  Yes, we know Flo is complicit in human trafficking, but Zoey doesn't know that.  All she knows is that Flo is living in her dad's apartment.  The exact nature of their relationship hasn't even been spelled out yet.  Yet, Zoey thinks she has every right to be in her "fawther's flot" even though someone else is living there with his permission.  She just barges in and starts peppering a stranger with questions about "my Dod".  Hey, Z, why don't you pick up the phone and call "Dod" instead of berating a seemingly innocent woman living in his place?

Agree with you, never have been a Zoe fan and I was hoping she would get less and less screen time.  Not the case, I want her to go away.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

There won't be any real payoff to this baby switch not dead baby SL. 

There won't be any scenes like Erica taking the baby to Maria, hearing Dimitri tell Maria that maybe it's for the best that the baby died, and Erica deciding the baby would be better off with her.  Realizing she was wrong and returning the baby, then Erica being Erica, being surprised that she was still charged with kidnapping.

Or a scene of Sami and Nicole beating each other up in the park, falling over a bench, and getting hauled down to the police station, or Sami dumping EJ at the alter telling him she loved Rafe and the only reason she was going to marry EJ was because she thought Rafe had moved on.

Tina seeing Gabi switching babies, not telling anyone, and the two of them sharing a jail cell.

What will probably happen is the truth is revealed, Ridge is upset that Steffy loses Phoebe/Beth to Hope, Brooke gets mad at Ridge, and runs to Bill (who has reunited with Katie), but that won't stop Brooke just like it hasn't in the past, and then eventually Brooke runs back to Ridge.  Because we haven't already seen that SL a million times.  At some point Liam will waffle, and Taylor will shriek.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Taylor and Steffy will be the victims and have no responsiblity in this since they just wanted to do the best for Kelly and give her a sister. Reese and Flo will skate because they just did this to protect Zoe. Hope will be made to look like the asshole here because she should just be happy she got the miracle of her baby back. Never mind all the milestones she missed and emotional anguish she’s been enduring for weeks. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×