Rhondinella

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

11 minutes ago, deirdra said:

It says she "worked with buyer".  Doesn't the selling agent get all the cash?  The buyer probably just engaged Janelle to see what she was really like.

Worked with, and buyer’s agent could be two different things, I suppose. Typically the agents would split the commission.

On 2/18/2019 at 2:46 PM, deirdra said:

It says she "worked with buyer".  Doesn't the selling agent get all the cash?  The buyer probably just engaged Janelle to see what she was really like.

The Buyers agent can get paid too, depending on agreement. Sometimes, they split fees. Not familiar with the laws in NV though. 

10 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Oh goodness, looks like the curse of Sobyn Robyn has spread... the Abreva budget needs to be increased

image.png.902fe480abbf6572d3d85fbd9ec25c01.png

So Kootie has spread his cold sore queen Robyn's affliction all around?  What a generous guy.

Sorry, Janelle.  You stick up for that guy at every turn, and this is what you get?  Sucky.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1

9 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

So Kootie has spread his cold sore queen Robyn's affliction all around?  What a generous guy.

Sorry, Janelle.  You stick up for that guy at every turn, and this is what you get?  Sucky.

You say sucky,  I say just desserts.  Chalk it up as another benefit of polygamy.  It makes each of them better.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 12

18 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Oh goodness, looks like the curse of Sobyn Robyn has spread... the Abreva budget needs to be increased

image.png.902fe480abbf6572d3d85fbd9ec25c01.png

I don’t even understand why she would publish this photo. It’s pretty awful.

• Like 9
  • Surprise 1

38 minutes ago, lma said:

I don’t even understand why she would publish this photo. It’s pretty awful.

I know, lots of people get cold sores, I get it, but my thing was that Sobyn Robyn seemed always was sporting a geiser on her lip and now Janelle has them - courtesy of cold sore cody.... and yes, she looks like shit in the photo, so not sure why you would post online, let alone leave the house.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

What the what? That entire post is gibberish. I guess she is saying that every little event in her life upsets her "progress" and she just needs to let it go. I really think Janelle would be happiest sitting on the couch every day, not doing anything and not acknowledging anything happening around her. 

Damn she really lives in her head.

• Like 9
  • Laugh 2

4 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

What the what? That entire post is gibberish. I guess she is saying that every little event in her life upsets her "progress" and she just needs to let it go. I really think Janelle would be happiest sitting on the couch every day, not doing anything and not acknowledging anything happening around her. 

Damn she really lives in her head.

I thought she was referring to Kody uprooting everybody and moving them to Arizona, but that was awhile back, so I don't know.....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I thought she was referring to Kody uprooting everybody and moving them to Arizona, but that was awhile back, so I don't know.....

I think this is just Janelle dutifully staying within the program timeline.  It's confusing enough for us, I can just imagine what it must be like for them, trying to be relevant about events that happened 6 months to a year ago.

I dread the day Janelle enters the "change of life" phase and we are subjected to her philosophical meanderings about night sweats and hot flashes, as well as her recommended diet and exercise programs to make it through the day.  

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4

9 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Yeah, I knew she was talking about their latest move, but it was the rest of the post that was weird. It's like she just.can.not function while life is happening around her. I wonder if she was this way before the show.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

The move to Flagstaff was ~6 mos ago, and then Maddy & co moved to NC, so it fits with what she mentioned among the gibberish.  In the last episode she mentioned that they moved every year for the first 20 yrs of her hardship/marriage.  The constant disruptions impede Janelle's progress, and have been for most of her marriage.  I think Kody likes it like that.  None of his wives ever feel settled and their time is so full of planning, packing & unpacking that there is never time to talk about their marriage or their meaning of life.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

image.png.1117a591e333e82672fe001d6b21316a.png

Hindsight is 80/20 right? Kind of like the switch off nights Cody and I have, every 4th night, which also happens to be when I contracted my latest cold sore. I have come to the personal realization these last six months that I have contracted about 3 other ailments including to but not limited to a UTI. I try to hold on to my wellness goals, because life is coming at you faster than an elk in heat. Sometimes it’s driving to a fast food place, or your grandchild got a pompom stuck up his nose, sometimes you go through these seasons at work ( not that I know anything about working the past 11 years ) or maybe you are called on to perform another  BJ on your hubby on top of your normally already packed schedule of complaining.

I think in the past I just accepted the interruption of the kids stealing my chocolate stash as the new norm, I tried to be patient and doing my best to maintain my own hidden glory hole.  Now that I am glad I am no longer a free babysitting service, I see the wisdom in freeing up time to just be me, my normal, overeating self who hates hats and pretty much everything else life has to offer.

Maybe the best post of the year satirizing the original drivel.  BTW Janelle its "you're" or "you are", not "your" - and sentences need a subject, verb, and noun...  GED much ?  

Edited by Arthur Jury
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

image.png.1117a591e333e82672fe001d6b21316a.png

Hindsight is 80/20 right? Kind of like the switch off nights Cody and I have, every 4th night, which also happens to be when I contracted my latest cold sore. I have come to the personal realization these last six months that I have contracted about 3 other ailments including to but not limited to a UTI. I try to hold on to my wellness goals, because life is coming at you faster than an elk in heat. Sometimes it’s driving to a fast food place, or your grandchild got a pompom stuck up his nose, sometimes you go through these seasons at work ( not that I know anything about working the past 11 years ) or maybe you are called on to perform another  BJ on your hubby on top of your normally already packed schedule of complaining.

I think in the past I just accepted the interruption of the kids stealing my chocolate stash as the new norm, I tried to be patient and doing my best to maintain my own hidden glory hole.  Now that I am glad I am no longer a free babysitting service, I see the wisdom in freeing up time to just be me, my normal, overeating self who hates hats and pretty much everything else life has to offer.

@Mahamid Frauded Me, you have outdone yourself.  Priceless LOL!

• Like 8

17 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Yeah, I knew she was talking about their latest move, but it was the rest of the post that was weird. It's like she just.can.not function while life is happening around her. I wonder if she was this way before the show.

My guess is that she has always been this way, except now she's got to justify it to her "followers," since she's a health coach and all.  

She's actually an enabler to those people who are truly looking to her for guidance and instead get rambling missives on how it's too much work to decorate a Christmas tree and how life events such as standing upright are enough to allow yourself to slip back into sloth mode.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

F65AD1C2-CC13-4149-A3B2-AEBE4E44079B.jpeg

7735FBE3-87D3-4F81-928A-08FCBB2FCF86.jpeg

Huh?  Her entire life is a "disruption", full of excuses as to why her train has derailed from the wellness tracks. Shitfuckballs Janelle, construct new tracks or something because you're a disgrace of a "health coach". No one wants to hear your excuses, they want to learn from your success you idiot. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 4

3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

No one wants to hear your excuses, they want to learn from your success you idiot. 

They'd probably prefer a refund of their $9.99/mo subscription costs.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Ok, any guesses as to when Janelle is going to complain about the recent record snowfall versus striving to find a way to enjoy it (and get some exercise)? Let's see, struggling to get motivated, looking for the yoga mat, can't quite bring herself out of this disruption of snow. 

Try shoveling. It's a great workout. 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, deirdra said:

They'd probably prefer a refund of their $9.99/mo subscription costs.

You mean to tell me people pay $9.99 per month for Strive with Janelle?   I am appalled.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2

2 hours ago, Twopper said:

I am appalled.

So are her subscribers, I would imagine.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 12

Why are her photos always so bad? I don’t get it. I know many of us have mentioned that before, but her crappy photos really bug me. 

Janelle, quit playing girl. You just want the tax write off.  This is why your social media promoting your “business” is so poorly done.

Robyn told off on herself about the joory business. She never posts about her business, which proves they don’t really care if they make any sales.

Edited by lma
  • Like 7

On 2/13/2019 at 9:09 AM, Sandy W said:

"Janelle was certified as a Health Coach through the Institue for Integrative Nutrition"  November 2017.

Reminds me of the Dick Tracey Detective badges you could send away for, as advertised in the old comic books.

I really can’t criticize, seeing as how I’m a Universal Life Minister. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

12 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I really can’t criticize, seeing as how I’m a Universal Life Minister. LOL. 

Me too. I've married a few people. I guess I'll be signing up to be a health coach next. You can say you posted with me before I was rich. 😂

Edited by Screetchingstop
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

I can’t link the video. You don’t need Facebook to view it. It’s on the Strive with Janelle Facebook page at the top. It’s Janelle the coach............if anyone wants to see her coach, instead of reading............

38F5B9E9-2C74-4126-97CB-E116A5DE6F93.jpeg

Sorry if this has been brought up before. I was poking around on Strive with Janelle website and this is being offered. An affordable activity tracker, I can get with that. Except it is on the wrist upside down, has zero description of what it tracks or if there is an app that it comes with. This is not great marketing for a product that admittedly I'd pay for, because I am cheap AF. Make me want this product. 

p_strive-activity-tracker_1024x1024@2x.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

2 hours ago, Screetchingstop said:

Me too. I've married a few people. I guess I'll be signing up to be a health coach next. You can say you posted with me before I was rich. 😂

I have, too, including my son. It was great! Another couple I married is having their first baby today! She’s in labor right now. NOT in a bathtub, either. 

• Like 6

It really blows my mind that she has the balls to set herself up as any type of health, wellness etc etc coach.

She's overweight, her complexion screams unhealthy eating and a less than stellar cleaning and moisturizing routine.

WTF?  Who are these people paying for her advice? 

• Like 6

They all look dirty, their houses are just a symptom.  Even the little kids look dirty.  

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

They all look dirty, their houses are just a symptom.  Even the little kids look dirty.  

My southern Nana's terms come to mind pretty often: shiftless, slovenly, slipshod, Tobacco Road.

Kody - shiftless 

Janelle's feet, carpets/floors, birthing tub -slovenly

Kody's leadership/their finances - slipshod

The inoperable vehicles - Tobacco Road

~ My ex is listed in my phone as Shiftless & Slovenly ~ 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 12

In the video, Janelle says she has taken a snowshoeing orientation class, is going to learn kayaking, and that Kody gave her a mountain bike for Christmas. She also says she’s out of her routine, due to their move, and helping Maddie move.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

In the video, Janelle says she has taken a snowshoeing orientation class, is going to learn kayaking, and that Kody gave her a mountain bike for Christmas. She also says she’s out of her routine, due to their move, and helping Maddie move.

I applaud her for the snowshoeing, that surprised me. I thought for sure she'd be whining about the snow by now. 

7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The "routine" stuff is annoying. She would probably do better to accept that being out of a routine is her routine and adjust. 

• Like 9

7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Janelle says she has taken a snowshoeing orientation class 

Was it offered by the same place she got her online health-coach certificate?  Stop yakking and show strivers videos of yourself actually DOING something.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 6

The elevation in Vegas is 2000 feet; Flag sits at 6900 feet. With the extra weight Janelle lugs around and how sedentary she has been for the last 7 years , I hope she sought medical advice before embarking on something as strenuous as snowshoeing at that altitude.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Just now, suomi said:

The elevation in Vegas is 2000 feet; Flag sits at 6900 feet. With the extra weight Janelle lugs around and how sedentary she has been for the last 7 years , I hope she sought medical advice before embarking on something as strenuous as snowshoeing at that altitude.

No worries.  There is no way.  She probably huffs and puffs walking from the car to the door.   Bending over and putting on the snowshoes would be enough of a workout for the day.  Now - strive to take them off!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

On 2/21/2019 at 11:41 AM, Galloway Cave said:

She reminds me of some of the people on "My 600 lb life"

They have an endless list of excuses that amount to nothing more than what we all deal with on a daily basis....the difference is most of us just deal with it and continue to move forward while they latch on to it and use it to excuse their lack of progress. 🙄

• Like 9

Oh my stars!  The most basic concept to exercising and it's new to her after all these years?  Schedule the time and just do something is back at the very, very beginning. 

• Like 10
  • Laugh 13

3 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Oh my stars!  The most basic concept to exercising and it's new to her after all these years?  Schedule the time and just do something is back at the very, very beginning. 

Omg. Set aside 30 minutes to exercise and then, you know, actually exercise? Revolutionary!

• Like 8
  • Laugh 6