Jump to content
GHScorpiosRule

Episode Discussion: TFGH

Recommended Posts

I'm still hot under the collar from having to listen to Sam give friggin' Jason updates on Scout.  SCOUT IS NOT HIS DAUGHTER, WRITERS.  I know you have zero use for Drew The Prop-Up King, but seriously, he is her father.  He delivered her through Sam's jeans, for hell's sake.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I'm still hot under the collar from having to listen to Sam give friggin' Jason updates on Scout.  SCOUT IS NOT HIS DAUGHTER, WRITERS.  I know you have zero use for Drew The Prop-Up King, but seriously, he is her father.  He delivered her through Sam's jeans, for hell's sake.

I feel ya.  First the card.  Then this crap yesterday. 

This show is absolute torture for a Drew fan.  I don't know what I have to do to get Billy to leave this show but I'd like to know because..

Edited by Hater
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Something else is bugging me about the whole Franco's fake confession thing. I'm guessing that Jordan did not share her plan with Curtis, he acted like Franco's guilty plea was a surprise.

Curtis also announced that he will no longer be guarding Lulu. Now Franco was freaking out over Elizabeth needing protection, but really, Lulu is the one in danger. And Jordan (world's dumbest police commissioner) knows this. I can't believe she wouldn't, at the very least, suggest that Lulu retain Curtis' services until the trial. 

If the real killer came after Lulu to make sure she never remembers the actual face of her attacker, the Spencers would have a slam dunk lawsuit against the PCPD. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

GASP!!!  Dr. Cabot's goal was to transfer memories from one twin to another!!!  And he was trying to transfer Alex's memories to Anna!!! C'mon, Show, there's your off-ramp to get out of the awful retcon story with Anna/Faison/LWB/FS, DO IT!

Yeah, Terry, how dare you have a life of your own, you apologize to Liz for not being a devoted friend who's available to hear about her jailhouse wedding with a SERIAL KILLER at the drop of a hat this minute! #eyeroll

I was annoyed Kevin was interrupted before he, I think, was gonna spill some backstory on how Ryan is not, you know, dead and how long he knew.

C'mon Ryan, just kill Carly, you clearly want to, just do it!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I was shocked to see Drew interact with someone other than Friz, but of course the scenes with Curtis are about Franco and it's a whole ass plot point for poor poor Liz/Franco  being kept apart b/c Drew mows down Jordan!

Watching Burton fall down the stairs like a sack of shit was good though.  Again, why is this action Jason when this man cannot do stunts?

Edited by Hater

Share this post


Link to post

I really like Terry, but I really hate her scenes with Liz because I hate that goddamn nickname and the way she says it. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

GASP!!!  Dr. Cabot's goal was to transfer memories from one twin to another!!!  And he was trying to transfer Alex's memories to Anna!!! C'mon, Show, there's your off-ramp to get out of the awful retcon story with Anna/Faison/LWB/FS, DO IT!

What, and have a mother be let off the hook for abandoning her child? Never.

42 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

C'mon Ryan, just kill Carly, you clearly want to, just do it!

Sonny, too!

I had to laugh that Robert told Sonny it would cause an international incident to get Dante out of Turkey, so what does Sonny do? Call Brick and have him cause an international incident. Sonny is such an infant.

Why hasn't Laura clocked Ryan with something? She's Laura Fucking Webber! She knows how to handle a shotgun, FFS. At least stab him with the pen!

This Sam/Shiloh stuff is SO BORING. We already know he's OMG TEH EVUL, so kidnap Sam or whatever and move this story along. Gah. 

I could not stop laughing at both Drew and Jason going blind. Cheesy soap goodness! I watched Drew hit Jordan about a dozen times.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I could not stop laughing at both Drew and Jason going blind. Cheesy soap goodness! I watched Drew hit Jordan about a dozen times.

I think it sucks that out of everyone, Drew is the one who actually ends up hurting someone with his blindness.

Anyway . . .

I think there's a difference between Jason tracking Sam on his phone and following her. I really hate Jason. 

Also, yes, please, let Anna's memories of sleeping with Faison and having his baybay be Alex's memories. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I think it sucks that out of everyone, Drew is the one who actually ends up hurting someone with his blindness.

Pile more stuff on him, he'll get another 30 second scene with Curtis to tell him he's sorry and then they'll go back to not sharing scenes again.

The true friendship on the show replaced by the Franco/Drew shit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:
13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I think it sucks that out of everyone, Drew is the one who actually ends up hurting someone with his blindness. 

She hit him with a car and gave him amnesia. So this kinda had to happen

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

C'mon, Show, there's your off-ramp to get out of the awful retcon story with Anna/Faison/LWB/FS, DO IT! 

I don't trust this show after RC's shitty fake-out with Ethan and Robert

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Ever since RC and FV came on the show the show has located a lot of things in Turkey. Random.

@TeeVee329 according to some casting sides Dante went rogue

so he could speed up the job and get back to Port Charles, so he's stupid.

I guess creaky knees Sonny going on a mission isn't quite as dumb as bad back Luke going on one, but it's up there.

Isn't Sam supposed to seem kind of intrigued? Instead she's all "historic lighthouse, whateeeeverrrr." Confusing strategy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ulkis said:

Isn't Sam supposed to seem kind of intrigued? Instead she's all "historic lighthouse, whateeeeverrrr." Confusing strategy.

That would require Kelly to actually act and not phone in every scene.  UGH.

Edited by Hater

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

This Sam/Shiloh stuff is SO BORING. We already know he's OMG TEH EVUL, so kidnap Sam or whatever and move this story along. Gah. 

Any storyline Sam is involved in is epically boring. It’s the same shit over and over with her character. And Jason just adds to the repetitiveness. “Ur so strong and brave but ima follow u and save u EST. 2003” 

35 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

could not stop laughing at both Drew and Jason going blind. Cheesy soap goodness! I watched Drew hit Jordan about a dozen times.

Drew’s facial expressions had me on the floor. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Drew’s facial expressions had me on the floor. 

And Jason barely touching his forehead, like he was giving a salute. Did Burton not want to muss up his make-up?

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

And Jason barely touching his forehead, like he was giving a salute. Did Burton not want to muss up his make-up?

More of his half-ass acting? Like, I’m supposed to believe he would gracefully and slowly fall oh so lightly against that staircase? Ok, director. 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Ever since RC and FV came on the show the show has located a lot of things in Turkey. Random.

It is. I don't blame anyone for being intrigued by the country—it's an amazing place.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

More of his half-ass acting? Like, I’m supposed to believe he would gracefully and slowly fall oh so lightly against that staircase? Ok, director. 

At first I was confused, thinking did the blow to his knees render him unconscious?? He didn't hit his head coming down!!

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Lookie, Jason fell down the stairs and he wasn't even pregnant.

Why is he in hospital? He fell a greater distance when he stuck in the hole after "rescuing" Joss and Oscar with Drew.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Why are Laura and Kevin so helpless at trying to get out? Is it because the show wants to isolate them so they can finally share scenes together after years of apart?

They're in the boiler room, it's winter in Port Charles. Turn off the boiler and wait till someone comes down to see why the building is getting so cold.

It's kind of sweet how when Carly snarks at Ava, Ryan immediately goes to get the divorce paper signed.  If only her weren't a psychopathic  serial killer.

I lol'd at how little Jason trusts Sam's PI abilities that even with a wire on her, he still has to follow her. Monica knows Sam is with Shiloh, he'd be stupid to do anything to Sam.

I wonder if it is going to occur to those two geniuses that if Jason has gone blind, maybe Drew has too. No, not really wondering.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I had to laugh that Robert told Sonny it would cause an international incident to get Dante out of Turkey, so what does Sonny do? Call Brick and have him cause an international incident. Sonny is such an infant.

Sonny and Jason are the bestest fathers ever.

If Lulu is okay without Dante, why does Sonny have to get him? To meet his new brother or sister?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I wonder if it is going to occur to those two geniuses that if Jason has gone blind, maybe Drew has too. No, not really wondering.

Well in the preview Sam is at the hospital with Shiloh and Drew/Borg both in hospital beds. I take it that Sam won't bother to check on the father of her unwanted daughter.

Edited by Hater
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I lol'd at how little Jason trusts Sam's PI abilities that even with a wire on her, he still has to follow her. Monica knows Sam is with Shiloh, he'd be stupid to do anything to Sam.

I wonder. Does Sam feel as smothered by Jason as she allegedly did with Drew? Here's a phone to track you and here's a wire, and I'm here following you around. And here, let me listen to the conversation you're having and also pull my gun out.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I keep waiting for Laura's years of marriage to Luke to pay off somehow in her ability to get away from Ryan, but no. Maybe she is lost without the bag she travelled to Port Charles with in 1993.

ETA: I couldn't resist:

Edited by threebluestars

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I wonder. Does Sam feel as smothered by Jason as she allegedly did with Drew? Here's a phone to track you and here's a wire, and I'm here following you around. And here, let me listen to the conversation you're having and also pull my gun out.

But he doesn't make her sit at a desk and wear a skirt.  I mean, THAT would be monstrous.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I wonder. Does Sam feel as smothered by Jason as she allegedly did with Drew? Here's a phone to track you and here's a wire, and I'm here following you around. And here, let me listen to the conversation you're having and also pull my gun out.

Seriously. It's so infantilizing, which is TFGH, of course. Jasus forbid the wimmins have any sort of agency. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I wonder. Does Sam feel as smothered by Jason as she allegedly did with Drew? Here's a phone to track you and here's a wire, and I'm here following you around. And here, let me listen to the conversation you're having and also pull my gun out.

Such a good point!  This also goes back to Spinelli putting a tracking device on her during her Swiss Miss adventure.

But yes big bad EVUL DREW never let her be herself, do what she wanted...was always hovering and not letting her be a braindead PEE EYE!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

But he doesn't make her sit at a desk and wear a skirt.  I mean, THAT would be monstrous.

I forgot about the skirt of repression. That Drew! What a sadist! 

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Hater said:

Such a good point!  This also goes back to Spinelli putting a tracking device on her during her Swiss Miss adventure.

But yes big bad EVUL DREW never let her be herself, do what she wanted...was always hovering and not letting her be a braindead PEE EYE!

So Sam's life of choice is a to have a tracker on her and a Strong, Brave Mobster telling her what to do and saving her from independence.

No wonder she suspicious of Dawn of Day  -- she might grow a spine and become independent.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

This is all just sadly amusing to me. Because if I didn't know how awful the writing of this show is, I'd almost fool myself into believing that this is intentional on the writers part to show that the relationship is shit.

But nope, we all know it's to push their great love story and hell, I'm sure the shippers are buying it so whatever. And this is why I moseyed right on out as soon as Burton popped back up. Because we all knew where this would inevitably go. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×