Jump to content
Lisin

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Oh boy. Can't blame anyone for setting Chyna up for this one. Bet Kris is already preparing to use this again her in any custody issues

BLAC CHYNA GOES MIA ... WHEN SHE'S SUPPOSED TO HAVE DREAM

Stupid move on Chynas part, but I doubt Rob is upset because Dream is missing time with mommy. The kid has been handed off like a library book for her entire life. Her parents can’t even control themselves enough to do the drop off in person. I’m betting 90% of the time she spends with either parent is actually with the nanny, I wonder how long before Rob’s latest GF announces that she’s expecting. 

7 hours ago, GaT said:

Chyna is an idiot, & where is the other kid? Who has him?

Nanny number three or four.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, GaT said:

I'm going to put this here instead of Chyna's thread because it's relevant to the comments rights above it.

Blac Chyna and Boyfriend Kid Buu Get in Violent Fight in Hawaii

The cops were called again. Kris & Rob must be salivating at this point.

She lets that ugly thing near her kids? Jeez the nightmares they must have. Tyga was ugly enough, but this guy is way worse. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, iwasish said:

She lets that ugly thing near her kids? Jeez the nightmares they must have. Tyga was ugly enough, but this guy is way worse. 

He could give me nightmares. I can't even imagine how scary he is to children. I took a took a quick look at his Instagram..big mistake. This guy is pure trash.

People has more details about the mess in Hawaii. It says the reason why Rob is pissed is because any time either he or Chyna are planning on leaving California they have to let the other know so they have the option of keeping Dream longer. In this case he wasn't told. Of course it says he's getting his lawyer involved. FWIW Dream was with Khloe and True yesterday.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

FWIW Dream was with Khloe and True yesterday.

Yes she was and apparently Khloe and the nannies took the girls to see a fire station. 

Dream looks ADORABLE! and so much like Rob. 

 

PicsArt_01-29-10.02.10.jpg

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

FWIW Dream was with Khloe and True yesterday.

Yes she was and apparently Khloe and the nannies took the girls to see a fire station. 

Dream looks ADORABLE! and so much like Rob. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

He could give me nightmares. I can't even imagine how scary he is to children. I took a took a quick look at his Instagram..big mistake. This guy is pure trash.

People has more details about the mess in Hawaii. It says the reason why Rob is pissed is because any time either he or Chyna are planning on leaving California they have to let the other know so they have the option of keeping Dream longer. In this case he wasn't told. Of course it says he's getting his lawyer involved. FWIW Dream was with Khloe and True yesterday.

What...  Rob is so busy with his socks he didn’t bother taking advantage of the  extra time he could spend with his daughter? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Dream deserves better than a mother like that - all children do.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Rob's going to get custody of Dream, so he can what, dump her on a rotation of nannies just like Chyna does?

What exactly is he so busy doing that he couldn't accompany his daughter on the fire station visit? 

Dream is precious, it's a shame she has two selfish idiots for parents.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Rob's going to get custody of Dream, so he can what, dump her on a rotation of nannies just like Chyna does?

What exactly is he so busy doing that he couldn't accompany his daughter on the fire station visit? 

Dream is precious, it's a shame she has two selfish idiots for parents.

Sad that the main concern is getting Rob’s child support payments lowered. 

He won’t go to the fire station because he’s  “uncomfortable in his skin”  (overweight)? Or because he just doesn’t want to be bothered. 

Neither of these two idiots should have custody of Dream.  I don’t see a happy future for her. I think several of the grandkids will have a rough road in life. A case of too much “stuff” given to them, in lieu of parental attention. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, iwasish said:

She lets that ugly thing near her kids? Jeez the nightmares they must have. Tyga was ugly enough, but this guy is way worse. 

Good God! And people thought Sid Vicious was scary back in the day. He looked like Mary Poppins compared to this guy! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

To me it looks like Dream would be better off with Rob and the family (https://people.com/tv/rob-kardashian-family-doesnt-think-dream-properly-cared-for-by-blac-chyna/) but that would leave King all by himself in his mother’s den of fools - could he move to Kris’ house too?! Really felt bad for him when Kylie disappeared from his life - supposedly he missed her a lot.

Completely agree. I mean if that child, who sadly lost the decent parent lottery, has to be with anyone i think shes better off with the Kardashians. I know the Kardashians are generally hated and their parenting is often seen as nothing but nannies doing their work but I haven't seen any proof that any of them are bad parents or mistreat the kids (certainly way better than Chyna who has been known to be a train wreck in public including throwing Dreams toy bike at someone). The kids seem happy and loving with their parents. Whenever Dream is with her cousins she looks so happy. Poor King has it even worse with deadbeat Tyga for a father.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

To me it looks like Dream would be better off with Rob and the family (https://people.com/tv/rob-kardashian-family-doesnt-think-dream-properly-cared-for-by-blac-chyna/) but that would leave King all by himself in his mother’s den of fools - could he move to Kris’ house too?! Really felt bad for him when Kylie disappeared from his life - supposedly he missed her a lot.

I think the Kardashian’s tend to over rate their  child rearing capabilities. All of Kris’s kids have some sort of issues with relationships with the opposite sex. And their relationships with each other are both oddly enough overly close and distant at the same time. 

I seriously  doubt that Dream spends  that much more time with nannies than the other grandkids spend with their own. It’s the spin that’s being put on that time  by the Kardashian PR team that is making it seem that she is using nannies more than the rest of the family. 

My bet is that at Rob’s she spend most of her time with a nanny hovering nearby if not in the same room. 

It’s all a big PR game now. The ultimate goal is to find  a way to give Chyna as little money as possible and keep her from what they consider the most egregious crime of using the Kardashian connection for her own benefit. Dream is just the tool they’ll use to do it. I don’t see her as any better off with a change in custody. Her bad luck was to be the product of two marginal human beings. 

 

Does anyone really think the family gives one second of thought to King? 

I really doubt his name has even been mentioned since Tyga dropped out of the picture. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/29/2019 at 8:38 PM, iwasish said:

I think the Kardashian’s tend to over rate their  child rearing capabilities. All of Kris’s kids have some sort of issues with relationships with the opposite sex. And their relationships with each other are both oddly enough overly close and distant at the same time. 

I seriously  doubt that Dream spends  that much more time with nannies than the other grandkids spend with their own. It’s the spin that’s being put on that time  by the Kardashian PR team that is making it seem that she is using nannies more than the rest of the family. 

My bet is that at Rob’s she spend most of her time with a nanny hovering nearby if not in the same room. 

It’s all a big PR game now. The ultimate goal is to find  a way to give Chyna as little money as possible and keep her from what they consider the most egregious crime of using the Kardashian connection for her own benefit. Dream is just the tool they’ll use to do it. I don’t see her as any better off with a change in custody. Her bad luck was to be the product of two marginal human beings. 

 

Does anyone really think the family gives one second of thought to King? 

I really doubt his name has even been mentioned since Tyga dropped out of the picture. 

It's the general intelligence and decision making of both parents that make me think Dream is better off with Kris. She's got two parents with bad tempers, who are petty as fuck, and a mother who isn't afraid to make a damn fool of herself in public and physically harass/threaten people...and this same mother who is a whole grown 30 years old and dated an 18 year and one who is a convicted child abuser (or maybe it's the same person?). With those kinds of decision-making skills, even Rob seems like a more reasonable option to parent but that isn't saying much at all. I'd rather see the kid raised by nannies who will nurture her needs and put her first...even if she's being paid to do it. There are many nannies who grow a genuine affection for the kids they take care of. At this point, I'd rather just hope that Dream can find one of those kinds of caretakers.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/29/2019 at 5:18 PM, howmanywords said:

certainly way better than Chyna who has been known to be a train wreck in public including throwing Dreams toy bike at someone

Now, don't go spreading fake information about Chyna, she never threw a bike at anyone. It was a stroller. :-)

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Now, don't go spreading fake information about Chyna, she never threw a bike at anyone. It was a stroller. :-)

True, but wait till Dream rides a bike vs riding in a stroller.... .

2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

It's the general intelligence and decision making of both parents that make me think Dream is better off with Kris. She's got two parents with bad tempers, who are petty as fuck, and a mother who isn't afraid to make a damn fool of herself in public and physically harass/threaten people...and this same mother who is a whole grown 30 years old and dated an 18 year and one who is a convicted child abuser (or maybe it's the same person?). With those kinds of decision-making skills, even Rob seems like a more reasonable option to parent but that isn't saying much at all. I'd rather see the kid raised by nannies who will nurture her needs and put her first...even if she's being paid to do it. There are many nannies who grow a genuine affection for the kids they take care of. At this point, I'd rather just hope that Dream can find one of those kinds of caretakers.

Nannies may be better than Kris. She’ll have her out earning her keep even younger than Kylie and Kendall. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

True, but wait till Dream rides a bike vs riding in a stroller.... .

Nannies may be better than Kris. She’ll have her out earning her keep even younger than Kylie and Kendall. 

When I said Kris, I said it with the assumption that a lot of nannies would be involved, LOL. No way Kris is going to be hands on with raising her granddaughter at the expense of earning all of those dollars.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×