Rhondinella

The Bachelor in the Media

I listened to RS's interview with Amy Kaufman. She wrote the book Bachelor Nation. She seems like a bitch!

• Like 2

Tayshia took the bait and ratted Caelynn and Cassie out.  The Bachelorette is probably in the final four, but it ain’t Tayshia’s smug, tattling ass. Tattlers never win on this show.  I’m positive Production is prodding Colton to ask for the gossip.  It added drama to a dull season.  

sorry kid, I was rooting for you, and you dropped the ball. If Caelynn isn’t the “Winner”, she’s the Bachelorette.  

Enjoy paradise though. 

• Like 1

I just listened to Ben and Ashley's podcast with Shawn.....

First, I have always been impressed with Ben and his speaking ability....he is very polished. He ultimately is a nice guy.

Second, I never liked Shawn, but now I have a new appreciation for him. I don't like Kaitlyn at all, and I think Shawn will find a much better girl eventually.

4 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I just listened to Ben and Ashley's podcast with Shawn.....

First, I have always been impressed with Ben and his speaking ability....he is very polished. He ultimately is a nice guy.

Second, I never liked Shawn, but now I have a new appreciation for him. I don't like Kaitlyn at all, and I think Shawn will find a much better girl eventually.

Did they say why Shawn and Kaitlyn broke up? I didn’t even know they did until the reports of her dating Jason.

Who is that girl with Ben! They aren't allowed to date outside Bachelor Nation are they?

Well,  if she  doesn't last and Hannah G. comes in second I think they'd make a cute couple.  She reminds me of Lauren and I will always remember Ben saying the world stopped when he first saw her. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Did they say why Shawn and Kaitlyn broke up? I didn’t even know they did until the reports of her dating Jason.

They didn’t exactly say why. Basically they couldn’t see eye to eye on things. He sounded extremely broken-hearted and choked up a few times. The interview was in December, I think. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So now this Colton is a big star doing commercials for the Oscars...…….

Guess he may have had ulterior motives to doing the Bachelor...….how shocking.