Jaded

General True Crime Shows

I'm trying to recall the Masters case. I watched every single episode of Cold Case the drama series.  I just can't place it.  I bet I could, if I saw a clip, but, couldn't fine one. 

• Like 1

So I don't know who all's watching this "Children of the Snow" documentary, but if you haven't yet seen it, I'm just warning you now, it will turn your stomach something fierce. There are truly no words...

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Annber03 said:

So I don't know who all's watching this "Children of the Snow" documentary, but if you haven't yet seen it, I'm just warning you now, it will turn your stomach something fierce. There are truly no words...

I haven't watched it yet, although I intend to.  I live in the area, and our local TV channel just recently aired a 5-part docu-series covering this as well.  I don't know if it is available for everyone to watch, but the station is WDIV in Detroit for anyone interested.  

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Annber03 said:

When they got to the part about the victim going back to the island, I had to turn it off.  It was absolutely gut wrenching.  I couldn't watch his pain when he was in the cabin.  Poor, poor man.  

• Like 4

I agree, Children of the Snow is gut wrenching.  That said, I am looking forward to Part 2, since I am unfamiliar with the story.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2