OSM Mom

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Again.....YOU LIVE IN THE SAME DAMN HOUSE!! My pet peeve is pontificating these feelings on Facebook for everyone else in the world to see. Jesus, if it's for that person then tell it just to that person. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Annb67 said:

Again.....YOU LIVE IN THE SAME DAMN HOUSE!! My pet peeve is pontificating these feelings on Facebook for everyone else in the world to see. Jesus, if it's for that person then tell it just to that person. 

This is how being on TeeVee has destroyed these people. 

They're thrice-destroyed, to my mind.

Destroyed by Gothard cultism.

Destroyed by their upbringing and education, isolated in the hands of narcissistic egomaniacal asshole parents.

Destroyed by being blindly indoctrinated  into an unnatural and poisonous fate as virtually permanent residents of the Unreal Reality TeeVee Universe, where everything is done wrong way round. 

And they have no idea.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 12

6 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Who is Caleb and Tyler?

Caleb is the baby Michelle lost early in their marriage, the pregnancy came after Josh.  That's what got them started on the road of birth control makes God mad and he punished us in the form of a miscarriage.  For some reason they weren't doing all "J" names then and Michelle doesn't always acknowledge him - example after they lost Jubilee she was saying she has one baby in heaven but other times she'll say she has 20 children but two have died.

Tyler is Michelle's great-nephew, his Grandma is Michelle's sister Carolyn.  His Mother (Rachel) was an unmarried teen when she had him.  Rachel gave custody of Tyler to Carolyn who raised him for awhile but Carolyn had a stroke and couldn't take care of him anymore so JB&Chell became his legal guardians.  For awhile Rachel was still visiting him at the Duggar's house but she was supposed to be homeless and had other problems so there wasn't much chance she'd get custody.  I don't know if the visits are still happening but I do know guardianship has become adoption and Tyler is now legally a Duggar son.    EDITED TO CORRECT TYLERS STATUS, SEE ALSO NEXT SIX POSTS:  No proof that the Duggar's officially, legally adopted Tyler, they call him their "adopted" son but that seems to be just a phrase for we adopted him into our home and not a claim that they took any legal steps beyond guardianship.

And all this just proves we know way more about this family then we probably have a right to know but hey it was their choice to put all the details out there so.........

Edited by sigmaforce86 · Reason: Correct Tylers adoption status
  • Like 2

"Thank you for birthing all 19 of our kids" squicks me right the heck out.  I know, being a birthing machine is what makes Michelle so appealing to the studly JB, but come on.  We all know where this passel of offspring came from, no need to shout it from a public love letter to your broodmare.  Gross.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 9

15 minutes ago, sigmaforce86 said:

but I do know guardianship has become adoption and Tyler is now legally a Duggar son.

When did the adoption supposedly occur?  Last fall they went to court to renew the guardianship. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Absolom said:

When did the adoption supposedly occur?  Last fall they went to court to renew the guardianship. 

Hmmm - I may have misunderstood the reports and might be wrong about that from a legal standpoint.  It looks like they and some news articles call Tyler the "adopted" son but it seems like that's a phrase as in they adopted him into their home life and not actually a legal full adoption.  I went to find the source for you and the more I look the more I realize that despite multiple sources and JB/Michelle themselves calling Tyler the adopted son there's no real proof they went through all the legal hoops.  So it looks like Tyler is still just under their guardianship and while they are responsible for him they haven't taken that final step (at least it can't be proven they have).

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, sigmaforce86 said:

Hmmm - I may have misunderstood the reports and might be wrong about that from a legal standpoint.  It looks like they and some news articles call Tyler the "adopted" son but it seems like that's a phrase as in they adopted him into their home life and not actually a legal full adoption.  I went to find the source for you and the more I look the more I realize that despite multiple sources and JB/Michelle themselves calling Tyler the adopted son there's no real proof they went through all the legal hoops.  So it looks like Tyler is still just under their guardianship and while they are responsible for him they haven't taken that final step (at least it can't be proven they have).

Whatever the terminology, I'm torn between being impressed they acknowledge tyler and treat him like one of the kids, and also feeling terrible for him that they treat him like one of the kids...

• Like 15
  • Laugh 2

59 minutes ago, sigmaforce86 said:

I don't know if the visits are still happening but I do know guardianship has become adoption and Tyler is now legally a Duggar son.

I didn’t know they adopted him, I thought they just became permanent legal guardians. Thanks. 

35 minutes ago, sigmaforce86 said:

Yes that’s what I thought. 

14 minutes ago, questionfear said:

Whatever the terminology, I'm torn between being impressed they acknowledge tyler and treat him like one of the kids, and also feeling terrible for him that they treat him like one of the kids...

My thoughts exactly. In a situation like this at least we would say “well Tyler is safe, clean and fed properly...” but in the Duggar house that’s not true! I don’t trust JB and Michelle to keep him safe, who knows how often they bathe, but I can say at least he gets to eat regularly. He probably enjoys hanging with Jackson, but I’m sure he misses his grandmother very much. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Annb67 said:

Mine too. So irritating and attention seeking.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Absolom said:

I thought I read somewhere that Tyler’s mother had recovered and was possibly even pregnant again. Not sure why she has not gotten back custody of Tyler.

4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

My thoughts exactly. In a situation like this at least we would say “well Tyler is safe, clean and fed properly...” but in the Duggar house that’s not true! I don’t trust JB and Michelle to keep him safe, who knows how often they bathe, but I can say at least he gets to eat regularly. He probably enjoys hanging with Jackson, but I’m sure he misses his grandmother very much. 

He has now lost access to any real education and is being brainwashed like the rest.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I thought I read somewhere that Tyler’s mother had recovered and was possibly even pregnant again. Not sure why she has not gotten back custody of Tyler.

Probably for all the same reasons why she never regained custody all the years he was living with her mom (Tyler’s grandmother). 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

She probably doesn't want him. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Sad 1