Cranberry

Clearance Level 10: The Spoiler Thread

Remember 

Spoiler

Mac was not original cast, nor YoYo. So they would be Scarlet Witch and Falcon equivalents 

On the other hand before Ming Na Wen's injury I had Agent May on death watch since Lincoln got nuked.

5 hours ago, Raja said:

Remember 

Reveal hidden contents

Mac was not original cast, nor YoYo. So they would be Scarlet Witch and Falcon equivalents 

On the other hand before Ming Na Wen's injury I had Agent May on death watch since Lincoln got nuked.

If it happens to Mack then they lose there only POC male main cast member. 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2018 at 9:01 PM, TVSpectator said:

Which lead me to speculate as to why 

Spoiler

War Machine survived when most of the sidekicks turned to dust. He might still be USAF while Falcon had left the service so in the post trauma move up in the ranks.

On 5/9/2018 at 9:01 AM, TVSpectator said:

Not to mention that he is also hands down the best looking male cast member. The show is not above considering sex appeal when it comes to the decision of who goes and who stays. 

• Like 4

Agents of Shield had their first table read today...which means I can’t WAIT for the spoilers!! The videos only showed the ladies back-I saw the actresses of Daisy, Jemma, Elena, and May. No sign of Coulson yet. 

Not that spoilery...

Chloe Bennet Says S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 6 'Is All About _____,' Talks Playing Marvel Rising's Spunky Quake [VIDEO]
By Matt Webb Mitovich / July 19 2018, 2:45 PM PDT
https://tvline.com/2018/07/19/agents-of-shield-season-6-chloe-bennet-marvel-rising-kamil-mcfadden-video/

At the 4:00 mark, we then get to talking about the latest S.H.I.E.L.D. finale and the multiple bombshells it dropped. Which scene was “really, really hard” for Bennet to get through, leaving her with eyes swollen from crying? And will the new season quickly resolve fans’ many burning questions? Press play above to find out, and get at least one definitive reveal about Season 6.

CB: "I'm blonde in Season 6... There's different hair in Season 6. It's all about the hair, you guys... Gemma's got bangs. Everyone's hair is a little different... This con, we have a fun announcement coming soon, I think, in the next couple days, I get to announce soon."

Edited by tv echo

I’m kinda bummed Chloe mentioned Instagram...lol! That’s where all my spoilers can from. I follow all the ladies and they were quite revealing last season on their Insta-accounts.

I wonder what the announcement is going to be? Traveling in a different timeline? Going to be affected by Thanos? Bringing back Tripp (#tripplives)? Peggy is coming to SHIELD in the future? 

Was the announcement that Clark Greg is directing? He's apparently is directing the first episode of season 6.

Patton Oswald posted on Facebook that he was returning to Shield’s 6th season. Not sure which Koenig will be returning or for how many episodes but he’ll be there!

• Like 4

Clark Gregg says Agents Of SHIELD season 7 is likely the end
Don Kaye  February 28, 2019
https://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/agents-of-shield/63713/clark-gregg-agents-of-shield-season-7-end

But with season 6 set to roll out this spring and the seventh starting to shoot, star Clark Gregg told us that a seven-year run is likely going to be it for the Marvel series.

“That's the word I've heard,” said Gregg when our US chums spoke with him recently at the press junket for Captain Marvel. “The announcement I read was, two more seasons, six and seven.”
Although Gregg added that he “really doesn’t know much about” season 7 just yet, he enthused that he’s “excited” for viewers to check out season 6. “I can't wait for people to see season 6,” he told us. “People who have been on the journey with me and with Phil Coulson are going to get something very, very different.”

• Like 1