Lola16

The Chew

Someone tweeted Bobby Flay today about the chances of Flay and Michael Symon having a show  together in 2019 - Bobby's response was "very likely".

• Like 4

I hope I am posting in the right place, since the site's threads have been merged and/or reorganized!   Anyway, did anyone see this, about Mario? -- https://abc7.com/sources-celebrity-chef-mario-batali-will-not-face-criminal-charges-/5036208/

Also, I have not watched one single episode of that 30-minute Daphne Oz show-within-a-show on Wednesdays, but I often see her promoting it and happily talking about it on Instagram.   I am just not interested.    If Daphne's show gets picked up as its own individual thing, rather than just being inserted into her dad's show, then I will be very annoyed because I don't want that show.  I want The Chew... or a New Chew (with the same crew!).

I don't watch GMA Day either, but I know that Carla is on it.   I still think that it won't be a long-lasting series.   I still think of it as filler until ABC figures out what else to put on in that slot.   

I hope that Carla, Clinton and Michael can do another Facebook live session sometime this year.   

Edited by TVFan17
  • Like 1

I finally broke down and watched one episode of GMA Day within the last couple of weeks, to see Carla. It's not right for her. She seems to be trying too hard. It's just not her in her best light. The whole time I was watching, I kept feeling like, "She's so afraid she'll lose this gig."

The show is also a disaster all around. It doesn't do what it's trying to do as well as either The Chew or The View. I still want The Chew back, damn it. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone. I just "liked" a whole bunch of your posts, because I know when I got to the upgraded forum, I was afraid I wouldn't find this thread, so I thought I'd leave a trail of breadcrumbs.

(It's actually pretty easy to navigate. I highly recommend taking the PTV New Features Tour, which is currently accessible in the green banner atop each page.)

• Like 1