carrps

The Judges: Alyssa, Georgina & Isaac

7 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I kept reading this over and over as “...some twink in ASS!” You know, like ASS! The Musical. 

All Stars 5 (AS5)! I know it looked like ASS, but it isn't even though Sam is one! lol! ;-)

• Like 1

Alyssa looked the best she's looked all season last night.  Her hair, makeup and outfit all lovely and flattering.  Finally.  

• Like 5

I saw Alyssa on two morning shows today (GMA and Live with Kelly and Ryan) and she looked great on both of them.  Project Runway must have had their stylist(s) style her because when she appears elsewhere she looks good.  Flattering hairstyle and clothes.  They must not like her on the show to style her so horribly.

• Like 1

Isaac has written a book, and, surprise, it's about himself.  And all the people he's known or has an opinion about. 

Isaac

The WWD article has lots of details. 

• Laugh 1

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:56 PM, Fiero425 said:

WProject-Runway-All-Stars-2016-Spoilers-S

Mmm.  An outfit that lets you both scratch your balls and masturbate without having to undress/unzip.  Certainly a market for that.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

After reading your comments I now demand a challenge where the designers have to dress short curvy women. There is no reason that someone as attractive as Alyssa should look as horrible as she often does on this show.

• Like 6