Persnickety1

SURly Staff In The Media

Maybe it’s because I’ve been cooped up inside all day, but dare I say it—even though the article reads like a PR piece, this looks like it was fun:

Vanderpump Rules’ Brittany, Katie Celebrate Birthdays in Vegas: Pics

The part I find the funniest is this:

They celebrated the pair’s birthday with what Cartwright described as a “delicious” meal at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill on Friday, January 18

It sounds skeptical when they put it that way. The so-called “delicious” food at Ramsay’s joint. 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Maybe it’s because I’ve been cooped up inside all day, but dare I say it—even though the article reads like a PR piece, this looks like it was fun:

It sounds skeptical when they put it that way. The so-called “delicious” food at Ramsay’s joint. 

According to I G stories, Lala & Myman barely hung out w/the rest of the group.  It seems like they went to bed early Friday & attended an event Saturday. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, aussieinsydney said:

Blind Gossip contributors say it's Kathryn Dennis from Southern Charms and James Kennedy.

Which seems to me to be the weirdest and most unexpected pairing. 

• Like 4

I read them talking about their Vegas trip on Twitter and felt exhausted. Just one of the things on their long itinerary would have been enough socializing to last me a month or two!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Which seems to me to be the weirdest and most unexpected pairing. 

It’s not that weird, she has hung out with the cast several times and has horrific taste in men. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1

On 1/19/2019 at 11:39 PM, ivygirl said:

Is Lala in sweat pants? Where are Tom & Boreiana?

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/jax-taylor-from-vanderpump-rules-drops-snarky-remarks-about-james-kennedy.html/

I'm sick and fucking tired of Katie and Jax' whisper campaign about James being a rapist. It is based on this interview where Lala talks about James having sex with her when she was blackout drunk. For whatever reason, she doesn't consider it rape. Why? I don't know. But rather than talking with their "friend," supporting her, encouraging her to talk to counselors about her feelings, and maybe having other friends who have had similar experiences talk to Lala, these assholes would rather obliquely involve her in their feud. Furthermore when Ariana hooking up with Lala became a topic of conversation, Lala denied until she could talk to Ariana. Wanna bet that Jax and Katie never asked Lala if she was ok with them bringing this up? This is Lala's choice and continuing to bring it up does her no favors.

This entire thing speaks of Katie and Jax' vindictive natures and complete lack of empathy for women and their "friend." I don't know why I'm surprised. Jax continues to use being gay as a pejorative and is planning on having a homophobic preacher officiate his wedding. Stassi has been a racist asshole and misogynistic bigot on her podcast, but none of the Coven has admonished her about it, at least publicly. Kristen and Stassi decided to constantly harass Faith because she fucked Jax. They proceeded to constantly call the police because they thought she resembled a person of interest for a number of crimes in the LA area. Despite police repeatedly telling them to leave Faith alone because she wasn't a person of interest, Kristen and Stassi never stopped. These people are fucking garbage.

James is a piece of shit, but I'm not going to sit here siding with fuckwit assholes just because their target is another fuckwit asshole.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1

This is more of a social media thing but Jax is a still a complete asshole. I follow him on Instagram and he’s constantly insulting ppl in the comments. It’s like he somehow thinks he’s better then ppl now. Not sure why.

Also saw something where Jax was calling out James about how he treats women. Like yes James is a dick but Jax is the last person who should be calling out ppl for their treatment of women. He’s been a changed man for like maybe a year? Come on.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, biakbiak said:

The cast will be going up against the Teigan-Legend clan on Family Feud.

I saw that. It's up in the air about how the Vanderpump Fools will do. Family Feud doesn't require contestants to be especially smart or educated, which is lucky because the Vanderpump Fools aren't. The ones with college degrees are Stassi, Scheana, Ariana, Schwartz, Peter, and Brittany. However, the other key element of the show when they "ask 100 people," is that you're not such a raging narcissist that you can actually anticipate what 100 people who aren't you might think. Most of the chucklefucks might have a hard time with that.

• Laugh 3

3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I saw that. It's up in the air about how the Vanderpump Fools will do. Family Feud doesn't require contestants to be especially smart or educated, which is lucky because the Vanderpump Fools aren't. The ones with college degrees are Stassi, Scheana, Ariana, Schwartz, Peter, and Brittany. However, the other key element of the show when they "ask 100 people," is that you're not such a raging narcissist that you can actually anticipate what 100 people who aren't you might think. Most of the chucklefucks might have a hard time with that.

Based on the videos she posted if they match Chrissy’s mom up with Jax it’s peobably a fair fight!

I pretty much agree with those poll results. Jax is such a dick.

From what I saw on Instagram it looked like for family feud it was Lisa, the 2 toms, Ariana and Katie. I like Schwartz but Sandoval is annoying now and I’ve never been a fan of Ariana. Pass on watching that.

• Like 2