Aquarius

Getting To Genoa You : Y&R Daily Chat

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

The Abbott pool has been seen before. The Abbotts used to host pool parties there on certain holidays (like Katherine Chancellor), Jack's last wedding to Nikki was held there, and at least one character lived for time in the pool house. It hasn't been seen during Mal's tenure I don't think though.

When they did Glo by Jabot with Billy, Mac, Britney, and the rest, they were at the poolhouse.

• Like 17
  • Useful 1

Mariah and Tessa were the only sexy and romantic part of Valentines episodes and I don’t even LIKE Tessa. So yea 😕

Rey is all business and by the rules and Captain Serious. That’s not how GC works and def not what Sharon is attracted too. It’s also sup funny since his wife is this egomaniac screeching banshee who does whatever the fuck she wants. He’s is completely powerless in his personal life. 

• Like 17
  • Laugh 1

10 hours ago, boes said:

Show opens with Victoria saying to ButtBiscuit, "Wow, that smells so good!", a phrase I think we can rest assured has NEVER been directed at him before.  Unless, that is, he has rubbed General Tso's Chicken over his body with Victoria before.  Irish Spring wouldn't be enough.

Wooing Victoria with the same old schmatta didn't work, so NotBilly will wend his way back into her bed by supporting her during a family emergency. It was distrubing to listen to Victoria make NotBilly promise three times to take his parenting duties seriously and care for his children should she be absent. Knowing your children's father is a selfish, untrustworthy idiot and has to be forced into a verbal agreement to act as a parent is pathetic.

Poor ButtBiscuit.  When he said that Victoria barely ate anything with her running upstairs to check on the kids I guess it never crossed his mind that Victoria was trying really, really hard not to let him know his natural odor had broken through.....

Whatever he's doing or says he's doing, NotBilly reeks.

Speaking of natural odors naturally leads us to the Nick and Phyllis scenes.  More canoodling, then reminisences of days gone by (when Phyllis was taller, had more active jazz hands and repeated everything twice) with all the utter lack of any charm by either of them.  Phyllis and Nick are so awful together that I hope they NEVER break up.  I enjoyed seeing her in cuffs, but the police should really cover all bases and put her in 

giphy.gif

this.

She bites.

<shudder>

Nick and Phyllis Sexxxy Times was some bad juju. No matter how TIIC stage it, they are a bore.

Sharon has had some real doozies of boyfriends before but Rey Rey is the first one who got to put cuffs on her on their first date.  I hope she gets to return the favor and if there's a dog in heaven, Rey Rey will forget his "safe" word.  

Braying "Mia!" ought to bring the action to a screeching halt.

Rey Rey's also the first BF that "investigated" Sharon to realize that she's been lying to him from jump before she has him completely deluded in Luv -- It's usually Flirt Flirt Eye Batting Coy Invitation Sexxxy TimesX6 Couch Boink Trip Over Lies Wide Eye Panic More Lies Deception Discovered Excuse Deception Defend Deception Finally Confess To Make Yourself Look Less Culpable Lover Realizes He's A Class A Moron. 

Sharon's dogged perseverance to avoid personal responsibility is legendary, and her confession was per rote -- Coy appeals, distract, digress, psychoanalyze, backtrack, eye batting, repeat first six steps several times, wide eye panic, whimpering, digress, lie some more, break down and confess all. Rey realizes he's a Class A moron who's arrest warrant based on Ladies Night and JT's presumed murder were based on no solid evidence.

It is interesting that Det.Rey Rey didn't run the phone logs of the Gang of Four, is so deeply invested in implicating Nick/Victor in JT's "murder" and glossed over the tip line message as a plot manufactured by the Gang of Four to point the finger elsewhere. 

You're a Class A moron, Rey Rey … I understand Lola's hiring waitstaff. Tessa can be your section lead while you learn the finer points of restaurant customer service.

Over at the Genoa City Loony Bin and Hair Pulling Salon, Abby frothed and Mia frapped and Arturo stood by hoping against hope that nobody in the audience noticed he hadn't trimmed his nose hair in weeks.  Mia could have left Abby alone and given a tug on those, Arturo would be on his knees, weeping in pain.

Finally! Back to the good old days of brawls and catfights in the GCAC dining room -- Dinner and a Show! I was disappointed a cocktail wasn't thrown.

I understand Mia being dispatched by GCAC staff, but Abby was the aggressor and as big a disruption. Money and membership has it's privileges, I suppose.

Arturo is another member of the Rosales Division of Class A Morons -- Telling Abby that Mia and Rey Rey's dustup is all about you, then stand there with clay feet while Mia or Abby howl and claw at each was ludicrous.

If this is TIIC exit strategy for Mia … Get Outta Here, Nut Job! But Abby isn't blameless either (Hitch up that strapless dress. You need better foundation garments and posture for that frock). Her penchant for confrontation and screaming matches with real or imagined advisories is exhausting. She complains she's the last to know about everything, but that's tactical by the bearers of bad news -- Leave the screaming and rending of garments by Abby for the last or you'll never get your mission completed. 

Lola showed up, followed shortly by Kyle with Arturo, bless his pea-pickin' heart, acted like a domineering asshole, ostensibly about protecting Lola.  I guess if it's not Rey Rey treating Lola, at least in relation to Kyle, like she's some sort of dimwit, it's Arturo's turn.  I am so not a fan of this "my balls are too big for my britches" bullshit when a guy, a brother, what or whoever, "defends" da wimmins as if they're incapable of taking care of themselves.  It just annoys the hell outta me, and Arturo was already doing that, didn't need a refill.  Between him and Rey Rey's behavior with Sharon I don't see why the whole Rosales clan can't take a dip in the Abbott pool.  The only one who needs to be resuscitated is Lola. 

Arturo found some gumption post-catfight and jumped to conclusions out of pure exasperation that his St. Valentine's plans with Abby were shot to hell -- More blinkered chest-thumping by another belligerent asshole is the last thing Y&R needs right now.

Lola attacked from behind (Is that you, Mia?) and floating face down in the Abbott swimming pool -- That girl can't catch a break.

I really enjoyed Mariah and Tessa today.  They both looked fabulous and neither one of them made me want to say

giphy.gif

Considering they were only involved in the GCAC hair-pulling incident, were amusing as the GCAC Peanut Gallery and soothed the lovelorn Lola, they had a very successful Valentine's Day.

I still think TIIC chickened out by not showing them in as full-fledged lovers. 

Which just reminds me what everyone does when ButtBiscuit walks into a room......

It's the same aroma of offal and decay that draws bears and seagulls to the dump.

• Like 15
  • Laugh 3

1 hour ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Rey Rey's also the first BF that "investigated" Sharon to realize that she's been lying to him from jump before she has him completely deluded in Luv -- It's usually Flirt Flirt Eye Batting Coy Invitation Sexxxy TimesX6 Couch Boink Trip Over Lies Wide Eye Panic More Lies Deception Discovered Excuse Deception Defend Deception Finally Confess To Make Yourself Look Less Culpable Lover Realizes He's A Class A Moron. 

Sharon's dogged perseverance to avoid personal responsibility is legendary, and her confession was per rote -- Coy appeals, distract, digress, psychoanalyze, backtrack, eye batting, repeat first six steps several times, wide eye panic, whimpering, digress, lie some more, break down and confess all. Rey realizes he's a Class A moron who's arrest warrant based on Ladies Night and JT's presumed murder were based on no solid evidence.

Wow, Cupid! Did you do the mood boards and character panels for Sharon? If not, you should have!

• Like 6
  • Laugh 4

Well, I for one am fed up with the high and mighty Rosales brothers. Nothing to dream about and certainly not to fawn over. Get rid of them IIC .Kyle is just about as stupid... no real men here ladies! Me thinks the women are the real men thus far. Arturo sure didn’t stand up to Mia.whimp.

• Like 15

I hated Abby’s hair and her ill fitting dress but mostly I hated her snotty, sneering attitude in a public place. Walk away, miss classy. Have some decorum yourself.

• Like 12
  • Laugh 1

25 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I hated Abby’s hair and her ill fitting dress but mostly I hated her snotty, sneering attitude in a public place. Walk away, miss classy. Have some decorum yourself.

I agree.  I admit to liking Abby more these days than I have in the past, and I have no trouble with somebody reading Mia the riot act but Abby won no points with the way she did it.  Not a good look.

• Like 22

1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

I think Rey’s an asshole. 

Okay, Petunia, time for a little editing: I think Rey's an asshole.

I don't even mind Jordi Vilasuso, but el Rey is less appetizing by the day: pompous, ethically a mess, emotionally unfocused and stunted--by that last I refer to his involvement with Mia--shit or get off the pot, el Jefe.

I wouldn't mind a little tag-team slapping from Paulie and Christine for Rey. Now that I think of it, there's not nearly enough slapping on show. Writers should pick up some tips from DOOL,

And save some of those slaps for Arrrrrrrrrrtooooooro, please. I could really enjoy that, if only by proxy.

• Like 13
  • Laugh 4

Now that I ponder on the subject, I can’t think of one couple on this show who really connects, sparks, shines or seems real. None of them are believable to me. If y’all can think of one, enlighten me please. Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

The Abbott pool has been seen before. The Abbotts used to host pool parties there on certain holidays (like Katherine Chancellor), Jack's last wedding to Nikki was held there, and at least one character lived for time in the pool house. It hasn't been seen during Mal's tenure I don't think though.

The Abbott pool was where the most memorable scene happened for me, Lauren shouting “Here comes tracey, better get another package of hot dogs!” This was summer when I was in high school. My sister and I always have a laugh about it. Also, lots of shirtless Brad when he was the pool boy. 

• Like 15
  • Laugh 1

19 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Now that I ponder on the subject, I can’t think of one couple on this show who really connects, sparks, shines or seems real. None of them are believable to me. If y’all can think of one, enlighten me please. Thanks.

I think Mariah and Tessa's chemistry is off the charts.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, peacheslatour said:

Yeah, it is now although it looked really iffy for a long time. And I had hope for Kyle and Lola but no longer. BTW, how long can she float face down in the pool before she, you know, drowns?

• Like 16

48 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I saw some good chem between Mariah and Lola. 

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

The Abbott pool was where the most memorable scene happened for me, Lauren shouting “Here comes tracey, better get another package of hot dogs!” This was summer when I was in high school. My sister and I always have a laugh about it. Also, lots of shirtless Brad when he was the pool boy. 

Diane Jenkins used to live in the pool house I believe. Remember when she stuck her foot under Syph's car when she was backing out of the driveway so she could stay on in the pool house? I think I'm remembering it correctly. It wasn't the good Diane Jenkins, it was the second one.

• Like 10

21 hours ago, paisley said:

Help me out. Here in Michigan, (which is Wisconsin adjacent) swimming pools are drainedd  and covered after summer. Does the Abbott pool exist in some special perpetual warm dimension?

Out of the blue, that morning Kyle casually strode though the Abbott Mans living room in a hotel bathrobe and told Jack that he had just gone for a swim since the pool is heated. So one must conclude that the Abbotts spend a boatload of moolah to keep that pool warm all winter long. And one must wonder how often any of them go out in the freezing cold wearing hotel bathrobes to use said heated pool.

21 hours ago, paisley said:
Edited by SweePea59 · Reason: EDITED BECAUSE THIS SITE JUST WORKS SO GREAT NOW.
  • Like 13
  • Laugh 6

7 hours ago, godfreydaniels said:

Well, I for one am fed up with the high and mighty Rosales brothers. Nothing to dream about and certainly not to fawn over. Get rid of them IIC .Kyle is just about as stupid... no real men here ladies! Me thinks the women are the real men thus far. Arturo sure didn’t stand up to Mia.whimp.

Agree 100%. Mariah and Tessa would never stand around, with their thumbs up their asses, trying to decide who to defend or defend one over the other.  They prove that the best man for the job is a woman.  

The exceptions:

Phyllis = Junk Yard Dog

Summer = Snowflake 

Victoria = Rag doll  

Sharon = Dishrag 

Mia = Attention Whore  

Abby = Flibbertigibbet 

• Like 8
  • Laugh 9

Well, I'm relieved to know Lola fell into a heated outdoor pool in Wisconsin on Valentine's Day which is in the middle of February. I'm just gonna let the stupid roll off me.

I wonder what Summer and Mia's next moves will be? Maybe I should bypass next week's shows. Don't need to see the manly Rosales brothers protecting Lola from the unwanted attention of the unworthy Kyle. Nor do I want to experience Summer's version of support. And no doubt Mariah will have to give Summer her comeuppance. Mia seems the type to contaminate her makeup kit and use it to destroy the priviledged women of GC. Yep, hard pass on all that.

• Like 16

16 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

The chemistry between Mariah and Tessa has become stronger and stronger and their kissing has become more intensified. The lack "coupling", in bed, to date I wouldn't think that it is a matter of CG and CF not wanting to do it but a matter that the TIIC don't have the chutzpah because it would put the so called current "sexy" scenes to shame.  As I said before, all the current "sexy" scenes look forced and contrived because of the actresses reluctance of kissing Cane, Banana Breath, and Nostrils.  For Rey, I think he's more reluctant of having to kiss Mia than the other way around.  One other thing; TIIC seem to be more prone, via airtime, to push the story of a virgin than a more interesting story about a lesbian relationship.  The scene, at CL, with Mariah and Tessa dancing to the light of the jukebox could have led to a lot more if given an additional minute. But alas, Lola is their buzzkill.   

Debra Winger said, in an interview, that when she was kissing Richard Gere, in "An Officer and a Gentleman", the look on her face was not passion, it was disgust.  

• Like 10

22 hours ago, pearlite said:

Wow, Cupid! Did you do the mood boards and character panels for Sharon? If not, you should have!

Nope, but I've written my fair share of commercial storyboards/outlines.

Whether Sharon is MyPolar or Recovered MyPolar, her behavior to situations is essentially the same. Though Recovered MyPolar is incrementally less manic than her previous off the rails mental state.

Edited by Cupid Stunt · Reason: Double Trouble
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 2

You mean she used to be crazier?

I started watching about the time she and Patty Nutcake did the baby switch.

I want to play poker with her sometime......she couldn't bluff her way out of a wet paper bag.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 6

5 hours ago, OhioSongbird said:

You mean she used to be crazier?

I started watching about the time she and Patty Nutcake did the baby switch.

I want to play poker with her sometime......she couldn't bluff her way out of a wet paper bag.

Oh my Sharon was, and still is, all over the map … Shoplifting at Fenmore's, married to all the of-age Neman males, when married to Victor burned down the Ranch with his top shelf tequila, took over Newman Enterprises while Victor was in prison and proceeded to run it into the ground,  assisted Phyllis in taking a header down the stairs and left her there in a coma, accused of the Marco Anicelli "Lipstick Murders," regularly manipulated her children to lie or withhold information to cover up for her bad acts -- Sharon leading mutton-headed Dylan down the garden path about SullyCAN was only one of her many MyPolar shenanigans, felonies and misdemeanors.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

On 2/15/2019 at 5:23 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wasn't "brad" the abbott poolman , back in the day when he caught Tracie Abbots eye ??

• Like 14
  • Useful 3

People would always go through the kitchen to get to the Abbott's pool and the pool house.  Now they're using the front door.  And yeah...even a heated pool is not going to resist a foot of Wisconsin snow and all of the leaves and dead branches flying around.  Rich folk around these parts have indoor pools if they want to swim in the winter.

• Like 20
  • Useful 1

On 2/14/2019 at 11:04 AM, RedRockRosie said:

And she's rockin' it! LOVE her crazy eyes. (I don't care if they are repeating the storyline with Leo/GR that they did on Y&R so many years ago.) Watching her is so fun and cool to see her with GR in a mother/son relationship. That's always entertaining.

I've loved her forever! And  I'd like to know her secret, because she seems to be aging backward!

• Like 9

Wait, did Sharon say, "I love you too" to Rey? Wtf? How?

F off Mia. You're not even on the lease.

• Like 11

13 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Oh my Sharon was, and still is, all over the map … Shoplifting at Fenmore's, married to all the of-age Neman males, when married to Victor burned down the Ranch with his top shelf tequila, took over Newman Enterprises while Victor was in prison and proceeded to run it into the ground,  assisted Phyllis in taking a header down the stairs and left her there in a coma, accused of the Marco Anicelli "Lipstick Murders," regularly manipulated her children to lie or withhold information to cover up for her bad acts -- Sharon leading mutton-headed Dylan down the garden path about SullyCAN was only one of her many MyPolar shenanigans, felonies and misdemeanors.

at least she had the excuse of being ill...what about the other murderers, liars, psychos, rapists, kidnappers, bullies, assassins, and silicone abusers that make up the other 99% of GC? 

• Like 8
  • Laugh 7

Wait, did Sharon say, "I love you too" to Rey? Wtf ? How ?

Both Sharon and Rey were probably lying because they were trying to work each other for the upper hand in the JT murder investigation. Note that master 3-D chess player (😐) Sharon is the one who got arrested though. So much for her feminine wiles. Meanwhile, Rey is a rectal orifice who's been steady putting the moves on another woman while still married but Sharon knew that pretty much from the beginning. She's an idiot. Poor Faith will end up being raised by Summer because most of her other relatives will be convicted as co- conspirators.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 5

On 2/15/2019 at 11:49 AM, Bunnyto4 said:

Why am I envisioning a GC version of "Orange is the New Black"? And seriously-is Rey the worst/luckiest cop ever? Has he ever actually solved a case?

I'm responding to myself--Rey IS the worst cop ever! Looks through her mail without a warrant, and doesn't Mirandize her?? 

• Like 8
  • Laugh 4

25 minutes ago, godfreydaniels said:

Between Arturo and Billy, Arturo wins the big nostrils contest ....by a nose!

Yes, but only ButtBiscuit rents his out by the hour and has a jacuzzi in the left nostril and a dry sauna in the right.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 14
  • Surprise 1

Don't they usually put the arrestee's DOB on their booking photo? Not that we're ever going to see grandma Phyllis' real age, ha, ha. She oughta be pushing 60.

How can Michael represent both Nikki and Victoria? Is that even a good idea for them since they're telling conflicting stories?

Wait, what? Nate? Guess they let him out of the basement.

Sorry, Brittany, you have a fool for a client. Hope you're getting a huge retainer.

Good grief, Arturo. Why would Kyle try to kill Lola? Cool your jets.

Whoa, Jack! Ease up on the manspreading, buddy! Especially since you're probably not wearing much if anything under that short robe.

Dumb move, Mia. Your search history might come back to bite you. Why would anyone think Abby had been attacked tonight? Anyone other than the attacker, that is. So, are you ready for your close up?

If Christine does anything but tell Phyllis to go eff herself tomorrow I'm going to be quite annoyed. 😑

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 10

11 hours ago, crowsworks said:

at least she had the excuse of being ill...what about the other murderers, liars, psychos, rapists, kidnappers, bullies, assassins, and silicone abusers that make up the other 99% of GC? 

Nobody's hands are clean on Y&R, crowsworks.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

Phyllis El Choppo Summers, the ring leader that, in their mind, thinks the are above the law.  Or should I call her Ralph Kramden, the bus driver, that brought the Greyhound Bus to GC. The best thing I can say about Phyllis is that in a post apocalyptic world, the only things left will be Phyllis, roaches, and twinkles.  

Why in the world would Rey think that Sharon wouldn't hire a lawyer?  Who's left to be Phyllis' lawyer?  Oh, I forgot, the bus driver doesn't need a stinking lawyer.  Anyone who thinks that Bridget isn't twice the lawyer Michael is, raise your hand.  Sharon and Bridget delivered a big fuck you to Rey. 👏. Michael can only deliver a fuck me.  

Wow Nate is a busy doctor isn't he?  What's this the third emergency he's been involved in. Let's see;  Victor, Hilary, Nikki, and Lola. So it's been 4 not 3. Nate is useless. Victor brought Nikki back from the brink and Kyle will do the same with Lola.  

How can Rey, the fuck tard, not know Lola is in the hospital?  A detective, from his department, is investigating and the top detective is not told?  

• Like 17
  • Laugh 3

11 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Phyllis El Choppo Summers, the ring leader that, in their mind, thinks the are above the law.  Or should I call her Ralph Kramden, the bus driver, that brought the Greyhound Bus to GC. The best thing I can say about Phyllis is that in a post apocalyptic world, the only things left will be Phyllis, roaches, and twinkles.  

Why in the world would Rey think that Sharon wouldn't hire a lawyer?  Who's left to be Phyllis' lawyer?  Oh, I forgot, the bus driver doesn't need a stinking lawyer.  Anyone who thinks that Bridget isn't twice the lawyer Michael is, raise your hand.  Sharon and Bridget delivered a big fuck you to Rey. 👏. Michael can only deliver a fuck me.  

Wow Nate is a busy doctor isn't he?  What's this the third emergency he's been involved in. Let's see;  Victor, Hilary, Nikki, and Lola. So it's been 4 not 3. Nate is useless. Victor brought Nikki back from the brink and Kyle will do the same with Lola.  

How can Rey, the fuck tard, not know Lola is in the hospital?  A detective, from his department, is investigating and the top detective is not told?  

I'm beginning to think Rey couldn't find his ass with both hands.

• Like 12
  • Laugh 4

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Good grief, Arturo. Why would Kyle try to kill Lola? Cool your jets.

Dumb move, Mia. Your search history might come back to bite you. Why would anyone think Abby had been attacked tonight? Anyone other than the attacker, that is. So, are you ready for your close up?

This is when I hate the writers having people act dumb as hell for drama.

Why would Arturo believe Kyle attacked Lola? What would ever make him believe Kyle capable of violent behavior. Upset that his sister was injured? Sure. Jumping to the conclusion Kyle was responsible? Stupid.

I'm one of the few, the proud who likes Mia or at least her potential on the canvas. It sucks that the character is gonna go down like this. There is no coming back for a newbie character for this stuff and Mia is so obviously going to spiral and commit much worse before being killed off in a whodunit as soon as JT's murder is wrapped up. And the kicker will be that she will probably accidentally kill herself trying to get Arturo or Rey's attention. Neither Rey nor Arturo nor Abby are worth the drama.  Mia easily could be spun in Devon or Jack or a returned Noah's direction - all men unlucky in love and rich as hell - perfect for a desperate Mia.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Like 10
  • Useful 2

1 hour ago, Bunnyto4 said:

I'm beginning to think Rey couldn't find his ass with both hands.

It's a good thing he's pretty.  Something I say frequently about Brady and Eric on DOOL.

Phyllis is going to rat everyone out to save her own ass.  Who didn't see that coming?

• Like 10
  • Laugh 1

I still can't get over the pool being uncovered and full of water in February. Jacuzzi, maybe, because you might use that in the winter. Lola could have still almost drowned in that and it would have made a hell of a lot more sense.

Don't get Mia's endgame with the attack. Hurting Abby doesn't get rid of her. Arturo would just want her closer. And why smash the phone? What does that do unless Mia thought she'd die out there?

Sharon and Co. are the worst criminals ever, but Rey is such a tool, I don't want to give him the satisfaction of "solving" the case.

And fuck you, Phyllis, this is all your fault.

• Like 18

I am waiting for Dr. Nate’s diagnosis: 

DN: “If she doesn’t wake up soon, she may die.” 

Rosales people: “Why Dr. Nate? What’s wrong with her?”

DN: “I don’t know.....I’m not a doc....wait...it’s just that if she’s asleep too long I know she’ll probably die, at least in my experience. Hey, she may wake up and walk out of here tonight, it’s anyone’s guess.” 

Rosales people: “OK, we don’t need a second opinion, we’ll take your word there’s nothing anyone can do unless she wakes up...or not....is there a cafeteria?”

I wish Phyllis would fall into an irreversible sleep. 

• Like 8
  • Laugh 14

1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

Phyllis is going to rat everyone out to save her own ass.  Who didn't see that coming?

I still don't get why she didn't do that to begin with. She had no loyalty to those women--I don't think she was even with Nick at the time. If there's something Phyllis knows how to do, it's look out for number one.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

40 minutes ago, Goodnight said:

I still don't get why she didn't do that to begin with. She had no loyalty to those women--I don't think she was even with Nick at the time. If there's something Phyllis knows how to do, it's look out for number one.

I know that Nick is dumb but he is so dumb and hard up for easy sex that he will be okay with Phyllis throwing his mother, his sister and Sharon to the wolves in order to save herself?

• Like 9
  • Laugh 1

I would have been fine if Show had cut short Arturo's insane rant at Kyle by having Kyle just knee the jerk between the legs.  I don't dislike Arturo to any great extent and frankly think this is one of Abby's better pairings in a history of bad pairings, but I really hate this macho brother bullshit.  Plus, his accusations made no sense.  

I guess we should be just be grateful Mal didn't decide to have it be Dina who tried to off Lola.  

Oh no, Mia, nobody will ever suspect it was you.

giphy.gif

Really....Give Arturo a call, why don't you?

Why do I think Rey Rey keeps a "special" folder, just for himself, of lady mug shots?  For artistic purposes, of course, what did you THINK I meant?

Does Michael charge extra for each lie or does he bill in bulk?  Does Brittany realize what she's just signed on for?

Poor Christine.  Not only is probably going to make a deal with the devil, she's going to lose to her once again.  

Maybe it was because of everything else we saw, but I enjoyed Jack and Kerry somewhat.  Perhaps is was by comparison, but they weren't bad together, IMO.

Edited by boes
  • Like 15
  • Laugh 1