Lisin

RHoNJ in the Media: Paparazzi Whore!

On 1/21/2019 at 11:35 AM, HunterHunted said:

Anyone know if Dana/Pam ever went to prison?

Found this year old snippet on Reddit. 

"Some digging yields that she took a plea deal w the legal issues and was sentenced to house arrest, 5 years probabtion and a 550k fine."

• Like 4

On 1/21/2019 at 1:35 PM, HunterHunted said:

Anyone know if Dana/Pam ever went to prison?

I'm in and out with Jersey.  Can you remind me who Dana/Pam are/were?

21 minutes ago, Jextella said:

She was Taylor's friend on RHOBH.  She hosted the infamous game night where Brandi accused Kim of doing drugs.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Jextella said:

@SweetieDarling mentioned "the woman with the $25,000 sunglasses on RHBH." That's Dana/Pam. She was on season 2 of Beverly Hills. She was co-hosting a game night with Taylor. Kim Richards showed up so bombed that when Dana introduced herself, Kim called her Pam for the rest of the evening. Kim was out of it and kept disappearing to the bathroom throughout the evening. This caused Kyle to start searching through Kim's purse for booze or pills and repeatedly smell Kim's drink to see if Kim had spiked it with alcohol. Kim also hid Brandi's crutches that night. And when Brandi accused Kim of doing drugs all night, which if we're being honest she probably was, Kim shot up and started calling Brandi a slut pig. Kyle also started pulling out the patented (Big Kathy) Dugan pointed finger insult.

Dana/Pam bragged endlessly about her 3 year old son who was a genius and how much she spent on nonsense things like her sunglasses. I think there was also a diamond encrusted lollipop holder too. Dana/Pam got busted for some type of fraud a couple of years later.

• Like 6

I spotted everyone, Danielle included (she's pretty front and center) from this season at Andy's baby shower except Melissa. Andy seems to like Joe Gorga more than Melissa or Teresa so I'm kinda surprised they both weren't there. 

Edited by Gigi43

Ugh.  I just saw the reunion preview.  These people are all gross.  Every single one of them.

And I'm about 1 disgusting JoeGo comment away from agreeing with Tre that melissa needs to control her husband.  NOTHING he says is okay.  And yes, Melissa can play a role in putting an end to it.  

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 6:32 PM, BrindaWalsh said:

Ugh.  I just saw the reunion preview.  These people are all gross.  Every single one of them.

And I'm about 1 disgusting JoeGo comment away from agreeing with Tre that melissa needs to control her husband.  NOTHING he says is okay.  And yes, Melissa can play a role in putting an end to it.  

I can't really cosign this from Teresa's perspective. Joe says or does something shitty, but it always ends up as Melissa's fault according to Teresa. Teresa never holds Joe accountable for what he says or does. Furthermore Teresa has known Joe Gorga for a hell of a lot longer than anyone else in in the cast. Her barely literate ass has never managed to keep him in line despite decades of experiences. Did she stop him from working as a stripper in college? Fuck no. Did she stop him from getting into a situation where he would be accused of rape while in college? No. Did Teresa stop Joe from marrying Melissa? Fuck no! Perhaps Teresa should shut her pie hole. It's possible that both Teresa and Joe Gorga are completely wrong. Did Teresa ever keep Juicy from committing crimes, talking about Melissa in a derogatory fashion, disrespecting Teresa in national TV, and doing all manner of embarrassing and offensive things? No. Teresa needs to shut the fuck up about these things because she's not a damn innocent. She is an ignorant shit-stirrer who refuses to take accountability for her actions.

I'll add this caveat, I've always thought Teresa was a fucking moron with negative entertainment value. I like nothing about her.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Like 11

On 2/3/2019 at 12:41 PM, Giselle said:

The Marge is getting sued again. Apparently she borrowed money and hasn't paid it back. Plus she still owes back taxes.

I still like her...but I wouldn't lend her any money.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/02/rjonj-margaret-jospehs-sued-200000-unpaid-loan-house-lawsuit/

I like Marge too, but as with many of the new wives, they start out strong but something inevitably gets revealed that make them no better than all the rest.  Shannon in the OC being a downer with a loser husband, Dorinda in NY being a druggie or alcoholic (my bet is on the former), and Marge with her money problems.

Takes a season or 2, but they never are the same as what they are first portrayed and always disappoint.

On 2/13/2019 at 10:30 PM, HunterHunted said:

I'll add this caveat, I've always thought Teresa was a fucking moron with negative entertainment value. I like nothing about her.

I don't like to disparage people based on intelligence.  They (we?!) were born that way.  But man.  Theresa isn't very smart and for that reason alone, she's a dud to watch. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Like 6