SPLAIN

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

8 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Also, maybe it's possible Lauren is actually smart enough not to rush into marrying Javi (I mean that's doubtful since had a baby with him & moved up there so quick, but hey...).  Sometimes it's not just the guy waiting to get engaged but the woman. 

I HATE that some people make me end up defending Javi's fame whore self, but here I am. 

Yeah, giving Lauren maximal benefit of the doubt, maybe she was using birth control that failed or made a "reasonable" (because that's subjective) mistake and found herself pregnant by a guy she was dating casually (so she didn't care that he was sleeping with at least two other women at the same time). She decided that she wanted to keep the baby and he expressed interest in working on building a "real relationship," so she decided to give it a try. Given all of that, it would make sense that she had no interest in getting married and was more focused on accepting Javi's support while she was pregnant/mothering an infant and waiting to see how things developed to plan beyond that. That's possible (though Javi's claim that he had someone ready to move to DE for him before Lauren got pregnant (I think?) belies that narrative...).

3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

It could be Lauren's call to wait, for whatever reason. At least they're not rushing into it, BUT if she wants to get married and feels bad that he proposed so quickly to bri, yeah, I would agree he's an asshole then. 

I think Javi is kind of an asshole in general, but I wouldn't call him an asshole for not marrying a woman he doesn't want to marry (whether she has his kid or not and regardless of how many women he's proposed to previously). Getting pregnant by a guy (whom one hasn't even been dating for that long) doesn't entitle a woman to marry him.

13 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

It’s 2019, I guess Lauren could ask Javi to get married if that’s what she wanted.

Maybe she has and he told her he wasn't ready and (for once) they chose not to put all the details on SM. Unlikely, I admit, but theoretically possible...

• Like 9

Isaac Elliott and Lincoln Marshall are such nice-sounding, classy, upstanding names. Whyyyy did she have to ruin it with Lux?! Russell even fits in with their classy theme. What in the world happened with Lux?!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Well, look at Chris, that's what happened. She met some college dude and wanted to be all hip to get with him. She changed the way she looked and dressed when she started hanging around with him. Then they have a kid together and she names him after soap and doesn't cut his hair or vaccinate the poor kid. Kail wants to be hip and shit and all that happened was she isn't shit but now this poor kid has to pay for her decisions.

• Like 14

Call me old fashioned- but what’s up with all these LITTLE Kids having queen sized beds?   (Hello Kail’s Boys and Aubree).   When I was a kid we all had twin beds. I didn’t have a queen sized bed until after college and I bought my own at IKEA.  Now even my own kids are asking why they can’t have a REAL bed. WTF?  Go back to your X-boxes, iPads and cell phones you little brats. Rant over. Now get off my lawn!  

• Like 11
  • Laugh 5

34 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Call me old fashioned- but what’s up with all these LITTLE Kids having queen sized beds?   (Hello Kail’s Boys and Aubree).   When I was a kid we all had twin beds. I didn’t have a queen sized bed until after college and I bought my own at IKEA.  Now even my own kids are asking why they can’t have a REAL bed. WTF?  Go back to your X-boxes, iPads and cell phones you little brats. Rant over. Now get off my lawn!  

That is funny, and a good point.  I had a twin bed until I was an adult as well.  I think there was a short time I might have had a queen, but that was just because of the bedroom I switched to after a sibling moved out.  Plus many people do not have room for a larger bed and kids items in the bedroom as well.  My son would have no room at all if his bed were larger.  (I do not have an extra family room, den, playroom, etc, lol!  everything goes in his room in an organized fashion)

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

Is that a queen or a double? The kids are little I think that’s a double. I had a double from age 7 until college (when I was in the dorms) and then a Queen. If I were to marry or partner I’d get a king because I’m a large lady who needs space. Given that a bed is an investment, I wouldn’t buy a twin if I had space for a double or queen, especially with sons who may be 6ft tall in a few years. But of course I understand not everyone can afford that. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Is that a queen or a double? The kids are little I think that’s a double. I had a double from age 7 until college (when I was in the dorms) and then a Queen. If I were to marry or partner I’d get a king because I’m a large lady who needs space. Given that a bed is an investment, I wouldn’t buy a twin if I had space for a double or queen, especially with sons who may be 6ft tall in a few years. But of course I understand not everyone can afford that. 

I thought it was a double too. I slept on a double from age 6 until just after I married. My mom, dad and grandma picked the furniture out for me as it was a good sturdy birds eye maple bedroom set that I would not outgrow.

• Like 4

I had a queen from age 5.  But then again, we didn’t have a guest room and when we had out of town company, I was relegated to my brother’s bedroom floor. When I became too old for that, it was sofa city sweetheart.

My son has a queen because I got myself a new mattress and gave him my old one.   This should get him through until he is on his own (he is 10).  And now I have a twin size collecting dust in the basement because good luck trying to dispose of a mattress easily.  And no one wants a hand me down twin because you can buy a new one for so cheap.

Speaking of mattresses, President’s Day sales today!  Get a full for the size of a twin!   

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

On 2/16/2019 at 7:51 AM, monicageller said:

Why the hell do they have their own instagrams? It’s...dumb. Do you really want the public to be more interested in your kids? Give them even less privacy? Obviously they don’t run them themselves but users are supposed to be 13 anyway.

3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Confirmation.  Even though we already knew. 

I love how she says “I’m not friends with Bone” like they never were or something. It’s so wild to me how Kailyn’s friends will go from literally being down to beat someone’s ass for her to not even speaking to her any longer. She really provokes strong responses in people - positive or negative.

1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Speaking of mattresses, President’s Day sales today!  Get a full for the size of a twin!   

It’s weird because I didn’t realize mattress sales were even a thing for President’s Day and I went shopping for one coincidentally while all the sales were going on. Obviously I took advantage of those sales and a few days ago I ordered a new queen for the price of a twin! AND I’m getting a free adjustable base thingy so I can just hit a button on a remote and move the top up to a seated position or any position within a 70 degree angle. I’m damn excited!

Since there’s all this mattress talk - if you’re looking for a new one, Mattress Firm is is a nationwide chain that’s new in my area and they were awesome!

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

7 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I love how she says “I’m not friends with Bone” like they never were or something. It’s so wild to me how Kailyn’s friends will go from literally being down to beat someone’s ass for her to not even speaking to her any longer. She really provokes strong responses in people - positive or negative.

Well, they never were friends. Bone was basically a glorified personal assistant who took vacations and an association with a D list "celebrity" as pay instead of an actual paycheck.

I don't think Kail's personality will allow her to have actual friends at this point. And I don't mean that like she's just such an awful person that no one could ever actually like her. I do believe there have been people in her life who genuinely cared about her. However, Kail has NO capacity for self reflection. She's right, and anyone who says otherwise gets cut out. So anyone who actually does care about her has to enable this kind of bullshit in order to stay in her life. Therefore, anyone with any amount of integrity would have to part ways with her, even if they legitimately cared about her. Ergo, all she's left with are paid hanger ons who will tell her what she wants to hear in exchange for being a part of her entourage. They don't care that they're enabling her poor decisions because they don't actually care about her.

• Like 7

On 2/18/2019 at 6:26 AM, Pixiebomb said:

My kids have queen sized beds because they can grown into them, but ALSO because I end up sleeping with them so much!  Rather than have everyone pile into our bed, we take turns walking the kid back to bed and laying down with them.  I don't want to be squished in a twin so we got them big beds.  The bigger question is - why are my kids waking up so much in the night!?

100% @Tatum.  My guess is that Bones was thrown to the side when she started back up again with Chris and she did not approve.  Has it been confirmed that Chris is now gone?

ETA- just found this!

image.png.0d62359d679f7b3b125543dd528b022b.png

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

😂 I dont know how to post from Bone's twitter page but she retweeted this 2/17:

roses are red

violets are blue

your oils may be essential 

but vaccines are too

• Like 7
  • Laugh 4

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

My kids have queen sized beds because they can grown into them, but ALSO because I end up sleeping with them so much!  Rather than have everyone pile into our bed, we take turns walking the kid back to bed and laying down with them.  I don't want to be squished in a twin so we got them big beds.  The bigger question is - why are my kids waking up so much in the night!?

100% @Tatum.  My guess is that Bones was thrown to the side when she started back up again with Chris and she did not approve.  Has it been confirmed that Chris is now gone?

ETA- just found this!

image.png.0d62359d679f7b3b125543dd528b022b.png

Yep.  I posted this on Twitter.  It’s my screenshot. 

1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

I’m not sure if that “it’s like you were there” is sarcastic or not. 

It’s not.  She really meant it.  There was a little bit more of the convo when it was originally posted.  I cropped it. 

• Like 6

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:34 PM, toodywoody said:

Kail wants to be hip and shit and all that happened was she isn't shit but now this poor kid has to pay for her decisions.

Karl

#FRIENDLESSPOSER

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

It just blows my mind that anyone would be a fan of Kail. Like for what? She is a talentless POS with a disgusting personality.

Chris is bragging that he was banging a married woman while her husband was deployed? Wow real winner that guy. What does this loser do all day. He disgusts me. 

I did not know Lux was unvaccinated. Has Kail given some pathetic reasoning that I’ve missed. Ugh she is just the worst. Glad I don’t watch this show anymore.

• Like 5

I see nothing wrong with full/queen beds for kids. If there is room why not?

Kail using MTV $ can afford large houses with big bedrooms.  If she was not on MTV she'd be living in a tiny 2 bedroom somewhere where her kids might have to share 1 bed for all 3.

People should stay away from Kail she is a user. 

Delux is doomed if he is truly unvaccinated.  Why do that to a kid? People in other countries stand in line to see a doctor and get vaccines. They must be laughing at American's like Kail and Jenny McCarthy who refuse to vaccinate.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Marley said:

I did not know Lux was unvaccinated. Has Kail given some pathetic reasoning that I’ve missed. 

Her reasoning is because the Earth is flat and everyone will eventually fall over so why bother.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 5

7 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why is Javi even still on the show?

Because MTV long adopted the motto, sure, four famewhores are nice, but TWELVE (or more) are even better!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1