SilverStormm

Heartland

Yes, Caleb is still around.  And so is Scott.  Damn show, letting important characters just become cameos.

And, YAY! the show has been renewed for a 12th season! *does a little happy dance*  Hopefully Ty and Lou will be there full time.  If not, I bet that the ire of the fans over their ongoing absences will drive the show itself into a no-go for a 13th season. :(

• Like 2

Yeah, do we know why Ty was missing from so many episodes this season?  Was the actor just busy doing other things?  Or is he trying to reduce his commitment to this show?  I love Amy, Jack, Tim, and Georgie, but the show just isn't the same without Ty!  Amy and Ty are the core of this show for me!

• Like 1

We don't know why Ty has been missing so much, same with Lou.  The person responsible for the show's blog will not reveal anything personal to any actors regarding their absences unless it comes from them.  Like that time when the actress playing Mallory made it known that she had opted to quit.

It's been two seasons now that fans have been raging at Ty almost constantly MIA, and with good reason.  Ty and Amy are indeed the core, it couldn't work without him. :(

• Like 2

Last season the actor who played Ty did actually go to Mongolia for awhile, so that is why he was missing then. I have no idea why he is MIA this season.

• Like 1

Heartland is one of the best show since the last twenty years.

In the last episode, it was nice to see Amy working with Spartan again like older seasons.

Jack was so right about his comment about internet when Georgie was being bulled. People need to be able to talk more to each others and less using internet. 

People are so cowards to speak anonymously. They don't care of the feeling of others.

Jack is the grand father that everybody would dream to have. Ty is the core of show, but also Jack, Amy, Lou, Scott, Caleb, Georgie and Val.

They should bring back Ashley. The relashion that she had with Caleb was realy good.

Season 12 Premiered!  It was an understated episode, but it a welcome one signalling a new chapter for the characters coming home.

• Like 1

Oh I do hope they play season 12 in the states.

I just looked on UP TV and no word on when or if they will air season 12.

On 5/1/2018 at 6:52 AM, Adira said:

Yeah, do we know why Ty was missing from so many episodes this season?  Was the actor just busy doing other things?  Or is he trying to reduce his commitment to this show?  I love Amy, Jack, Tim, and Georgie, but the show just isn't the same without Ty!  Amy and Ty are the core of this show for me!

On 5/1/2018 at 11:36 AM, Myriad said:

We don't know why Ty has been missing so much, same with Lou.  The person responsible for the show's blog will not reveal anything personal to any actors regarding their absences unless it comes from them.  Like that time when the actress playing Mallory made it known that she had opted to quit.

It's been two seasons now that fans have been raging at Ty almost constantly MIA, and with good reason.  Ty and Amy are indeed the core, it couldn't work without him. :(

Last year I found this show on Netflix and watched all the seasons (1-9). Then I went to Amazon and watched 10, and then saw 11 through UpTV.  So, when I got to Season 10-11 and noticed Ty and Lou's absences I went to IMDB to see what they might be doing.  

At that time I could see under Graham Wardle's profile a listing for an upcoming project.  Then I noticed that Michelle Morgan was listed in the cast of the project.

Now their IMDBs both show it as a completed project.  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7752658/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

So, I guess that explains a little bit of their time.

Also, on Graham's personal website FAQs it says, "I've been working on my own projects for the last year. A feature film and television show. Both of these may morph together or into a different format. What's fun for me is seeing the projects from my past supporting these latest ones. I'm exploring similar themes and ideas as I do in my book and my photography. As soon as I have something ready to show I'll be letting you all know first!" ( https://www.grahamwardleonline.com/faq.html )

• Like 1